22 x 64 glass door insert with blinds

Get Pricing and Availability . Cant say enough good things about our experience thank you! Super friendly and helpful staff! She was knowledgeable and helpful always. They have so much selection! Great experience from buying it to installing it. People there are so sweet and helped me with everything we needed. It was both refreshing and made our decision easier with the knowledge they both had and the treatment we were given! Well done Glass Door Store. We highly recomand them! And in the end, we saved money over what the custom ordered doors were going to cost. Very nice, professional and prices are reasonable. This was the second time we purchased doors from The Glass Door Store. Melissa is wonderful and so helpful. Blessings on you. Glass inserts, frames, and Therma Tru door parts are available in a large assortment of sizes, material and designs. And because the blinds and cords are enclosed this insert is maintenance free with no dusting required! The staff was professional and has great empathy for their customers. Very impressed with Melissa and the her kindness was awesome!Karen. which isThe Glass Door Store of Lakeland, Fl. Installed them myself after sanding and painting all 3 doors. We picked a stunning stained glass door and it is spectacular!!! Angel was very accommodating with Saturday appointments. Just when I was beginning to think good customer service was a thing of the past, my hope has been restored by my dealings with The Glass Door Store. And explained everything in detail. I love my new door and so do my neighbors! We had a wonderful experience with Andy and Angel Bates with The Glass Door Store. Angel Bates as well as the others in the company are extremely polite, helpful, and professional. The doors were beautiful even online. We just could not be any happier with our choice for this project. We would strongly suggest using the The Glass Door Store.The Orozco's, My wife and I are thoughly happy with the work of the Glass Door Company. One of the crew got excited with the liquid nails, which caused extra prep before painting, but didn't harm anything. Installation staff was FANTASTIC!!! She knows her stuff. We highly recommend their services. The sales team was extremely knowledgeable and helped my wife and I understand our options. Super professional, explained everything they were doing in detail, and they were nice to my dogs who were up in their business at times. Raise & Lower Blinds Glass and Frame Kit (Full Lite) - Pease Doors: The Door Store $399.00 $450.00 Frame size Glass function Glass type Quantity 160 Reviews Write a review Michael O. Great experience from shopping to installation. Great investment and phenomenal team to work with!! Arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The staff is very helpful and polite. I purchased one window to replace the broken one. We are very pleased with our projects end result! The Glass Door Store in Tampa did an amazing job installing a hurricane impact glass door insert for our front door! After talking to other neighbors, others began doing the same. I purchased 3 glass inserts with enclosed mini blinds for the back porch. Actually had several of the styles we were looking for. Melissa Vandermaas was very helpful and knowledgeable. Very honest, very professional and we will highly recommend this company highly to neighbours and friends. But the customer service is above and beyond! There was a hiccup in production of the inserts which was caught by The Glass Door review of the delivered product. I love my new door from the Glass Door Store!! We were impressed with his knowledge and appreciated his patience with all our questions. It was 15 minutes! Use two people for easiest install. 22 x 64 Door Lites & Frames Door Glass Frames and Inserts with glass for Entry doors and back doors, Large Sidelite, 22 x 64 NOTE: UPS & FedEx will not ship the Large 20 x 64 and 22 x 64 frames with Glass - We need to ship these LTL. Front Door Glass Inserts ODL Blinds between glass 22-in x 64-in Clear Front Door Glass Inserts Item # 3072763 Model # 5152241-174BW-1 Shop ODL ODL Blinds between glass 22-in x 64-in Clear Front Door Glass Inserts Shop ODL Out of Stock Overview Specifications Q&A $716.81 when you choose 5% savings on eligible purchases every day. You have an AMAZING team at The Glass Door Store! with White Frame Replacement Glass Panel. I recommend this company todo your door glass modification. We can't say enough good things about the Glass Door Store. I cant wait to see the finished product. Andy, Melissa and Caleb did just thatwe greatly appreciate their professionalism and customer service. We were so impressed, we did the same and are very pleased with the insert and the excellent serivce during the installation. It is an option that works equally well from your entry door to your patio door. The product, etched glass and new door turned out as good and/or better than we hoped. The glass insert offers an easy-to-use lever to help maneuver the opening of the maintenance enclosed blinds. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Light and privacy fingertip control -, lower, and tilt, Noexposedcords or blinds - safer for children and pets, Maintenance free - easy to clean/ no dusting. Both the door knowledge and kindness of Jordon & Jacob were appreciated and refreshing. You will not be disappointed . I found them on the internet and contacted them and immediately was talking to the owner of the company, Angel! Thank you again. Item #209214. Watched the video before ordering and then again after receipt. size shown in photo is designed to fit widths of 23-3/4 in. Very friendly service. I can't wait to get my new glass door at my house. The Installer team got here on schedule and had the insert installed in fifteen minutes. Highly recommend!!! 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); Universal 20 x 64 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame, Universal 22 x 64 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame Low E, Universal White 22 x 36 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & Frame, Universal 22 x 64 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame, Universal White 8 x 36 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & Frame, Universal White 7 x 64 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & Frame, Universal White 20 x 36 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & Frame, Universal 22 x 64 - Earthtone Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame Low E, Universal White 20 x 80 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame Low E, Universal 20 x 64 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame Low E, Universal 22 x 64 - Earthtone Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame, Universal 20 x 64 - Earthtone Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame, Universal 22 x 36 - Earthtone Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame, Universal 22 x 48 - 1 Lite Raise and Lower Blind Glass & White Frame. Use Current Location. So far so good. They staff and installers were very professional and great to work with. It literally took 30 minutes to do! Good experience with Glass Door Store. The door is unique and beautiful. 1 yr after the installation and the door still looks amazing. We have been more than pleased with the exceptional customer service and especially Andys continued efforts to ensure we were completely satisfied with our purchases. We put blinds inside the doorglass and added control of light and privacy at your fingertips. Took 2 hours with the help of my wife. Be careful to understand how the latch is to be install our was install wrong according to Baldwin (Estate a $450.00 Handle), the dust boxes were not install, the deadbolt safety strikeplate was not install nor were the required screws use. Their online showroom made it a breeze while everything was closed down. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I like it better than the factory originals. Very good experience using Glass Door Store after another provider fell through. From selection to scheduling and install professional and courteous staff:) Love the light this glass door insert brings my front hallway and friends say home is more welcoming from outside also! As soon as they were able to do the installation they called and set up a date and time that worked for us. Our front porch, our door and our foyer are all transformed with the new glass insert. FREE - 22: x 64" Replacement glass and mini-blind for patio door Easy to install. Much simpler than replacing the entire door! I am so thrilled that we decided to look into putting the glass panel into our existing door. I met the sales lady Melissa. It was very easy to install. x 1 in. Watch the video . that's all it takes! Our only option was a 6 panel door which we did not want but didnt have time to wait for a custom door to be ordered. They were quick, professional and very pleasant to work with and even worked a bit on my door that was out of whack. Very happy with the purchase. Just what we needed for an excellent price. 10-Lites Glass with External Grilles 20 in. I found the replacement from diydoorstore to be about $100 less even with shipping costs. Im in love with my new doors. And I was so impressed with her knowledge and experience with the plaza prodaucts ( which purchased ) Be sure to ask for Melissa you wont be sorry! Item type: 22" x 66" (NARROW) / Standard Clear Glass Andrew C. 11/4/2022 Door fit perfectly and easy to install. EnterThe Glass Door Storeand, viola, we now have a brand new, composite (no future rust issue) doorwith window and blind. Products (Total Items . I love it more every time I see it. x 1 in. The guys were at the house just about 1 hour installing and the door turned out beautifully. Product Features. Today they installed our insert did a fantastic job, we will not hesitate to use them agian and will recommend to friends and neigbors that want doors Thank you you agian. Congrats on a great product and even better service! Kudos to The Glass Door Store team!! Above and beyond service!! Easy process and the price was in line with what I was expecting. The installers were very professional, too. Measure the outside raised glass frame dimensions on your steel or fiberglass patio door to select the correct size. We love the way it looks from the outside and the light and brightness that it brings to our interior long hallway is amazing, while still providing us with privacy. You feel like you are talking to friends and family. They did an excellent job. Found it The Glass Door Store, while they are not the lowest in price they are very competitive and in the end you get what you pay for; good quality product and great service. Ty Jordan for such professionalism in selling it, we just love it. . window door glass 24 x 38 in. Melissa was wonderful to work with. I recommend the Glass Door Store if you are looking to have a glass insert installed in a solid door. The team and door arrived early. We love our new glass door. Taylor, Perma Door, Stanley, Castlegate & Masonite, *Ergonomic Single Operator (Tilts, Raises and Lowers all in one), *1" Insulated Glass with White Mini Blinds, This product was just as advertised. Installation was quick and professional. Knowledgeable and friendly atmosphere. This is such a great affordable place for doors, and glass inserts for any door you have! Would highly recommended The Glass Door Store and use them again. Ordered for patio entry. When right on time the door came in they called to install and it was done. We love our doors and we love the glass door store!I highly recommend The Glass Door Store for their excellent quality and excellent service! The associates were very helpful picking out the best door for my specifications. Insert fit like a glove. JELD-WEN 22 x 64 Full Lite Low-E Clear Door Glass Insert with Blinds Between Glass Item#:534635MFR#:JW220800001 Product Overview Related Products Content from the Manufacturer Specifications Reviews Q&A Product Overview Blinds between the glass insert for exterior full lite door Blinds are sealed between 2 glass panes no need for dusting Thank you for everything. Would definitely recommend The Glass Store to everyone. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: [email protected]. The doors were professionally installed by their own crew and took less than an hour. Universal 22 x 64 White Raise and Blind Glass & Frame Low E Product Features *Will fit on major brands i.e. Great service the installers did a excellent jobThank you. Basic, White, W 22 x H 64 inch Zebra Roller Blinds, Dual Layer Shades, Sheer or Privacy Light Control, Day and Night Window Drapes, 10 to 110 inch Wide 4.7 (3,998) $5290 Save 7% with coupon FREE delivery Tue, Apr 11 Options: 99+ sizes Cordless Window Blinds 1" Slats Light Filtering Vinyl Mini Blind - White, 22" (Width) x 64" 4.2 (1,205) $2399 If you are looking for a new door, either an interior or exterior door, I recommend the Glass Door Store to get the best door possible. Special thanks to Jordon and Melissa for outstanding service. ODL Blinds between glass 22-in x 64-in Low-E Insulating Composite Framed Front Door Glass Inserts Shop ODL 1 Add to Cart Specifications $716.81 when you choose 5% savings on eligible purchases every day. Recommended! Definitely recommend! The order took longer than expected but Melissa was easy to contact for updates. Very professional from step 1 till completion I would recommend if you're looking for a new door on your older home or any remodel . Clear Glass. I had no idea it was possible for an old door to look brand new, they did it! I was so impressed with how quickly their guys took my door off, cut a hole in it, and made it beautiful with the glass I selected. On 1/3/2023, we placed a special order for two exterior (impact rated) doors with glass inserts for our house. They knew the products, pricing was more than competitive, the installation occurred within the timeline we were given and the installers did a perfect job. I love how much extra light it gives to my home. External Grilles for door window inserts are offered in finishes to complement stained or painted doors. Melissa helped me find the perfect glass, as I was very picky and had a specific look I wanted. Made the order and we had a glass insert in less than a month. They have all the doors displayed in their store and it was relaxing and fun to wander around and make our selection. I have a storm door for weather protection anyway. Was a perfect fit and only took a few minutes to install. Greet customer service and was helpful in helping us select our insert! Door Glass Blinds. Purchased our door cant wait to get it!! Had a great experience with this companypicked what I wanted online and they installed pretty quick.New door looks amazing. friendly knew the business wellLove the door.Great experience all roundSo much light comes in and you cant see in. (2-3 costs about the same as 1 )We will be Happy to get a quote on your order, please contact office for more information. Craftmanship was excellent.Highly recommend the company. With the assistance of Angel and her knowledge of their product, along with answering any and all questions we had, she took it above and beyond to help us understandhow the glass will be installed in our existing door.Thank you Angel.On October 27 we visited the Glass Door Store in Lakeland, Fla.After selecting the glass insert we were informed that we will be notified when we can expect delivery. Great customer service and quality products! The selection was terrific, the service was first rate and the installation was quick and efficient. ODL Blinds between glass 22-in x 64-in Low-E Insulating Polypropylene Framed Front Door Glass Inserts Shop ODL Add to Cart Specifications $673.44 when you choose 5% savings on eligible purchases every day. The service could not have been better. The replacement window for our patio door was a perfect match, and was easy to install. He has answered all of my questions and now I can't wait to see the final product! They installed the door without any dust or mess. The Glass Door Store in Tampa and their team are amazing. My time spent in the store was short and sweet. After some research, we found The Glass Door Store. ODL Clear view 22-in x 64-in Clear Front Door Glass Inserts. Our next door neighbor had their front door insert installed by the Glass Door Store. Searched for a while for a good, reliable company. Both Melissa and Jordon were extremely helpful in helping us select the perfect insert for our front door. The Glass Door Stores sales staff and installation team were very professional in dealing with us. The handle to raise and lower mini blinds is also used to tilt the mini blinds to adjust glare/light flow. This requires additional expense of $200 for a single door lite with glass. Never made me feel dumb. She always returned my calls and in a timely manner. Would recomend same.. Great selection and great prices! Get Pricing and Availability . Angel was so helpful and was still able to help us pick the perfect glass and even recommend an installer in our area. This Glass door was professional, reasonable and reliable. She went the extra mile to get me exactly what I wanted and to say the outcome was gorgeous would be an understatement. Two years ago my husband and I were unable to complete our business with The Glass Door Company due to my having a life-threatening stroke. She explained everything thoroughly which made the process of selecting the glass for our door very easy. Caleb went above and beyond during the install. Price we're reasonable. We had them change out the oval glass inserts for square glass inserts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. The installation was done perfectly. Thank you The Glass Door Store. The installers did an amazing job, from installing the door all the way to cleaning the glass in the end. Wonderful place . 22 x 36 Entry Door Clear Glass Insert (9 Lite), White. Item type: 22" x 66" (NARROW) / Standard Clear Glass Stephanie M. 11/1/2022 The insert fit perfectly and it arrived quickly! While The Glass Door was not at fault, Andy (owner) called to explain and apologize for the delay and to assure us that they would take care of it. The 22 in. Customer Reviews. I purchased an insert over the phone and paid for the deposit. - 66 in. Perfect for the small project I had. Installation was good, sales person wasnt good. Highly recommend, Jacob and Jordon were very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends , I want to thank Melissa and Trina for all the kindness and knowledge they showed me and helping us pick out the new glass for our home the Best, The staff here was very helpful and knowledgeable and very patient and help us with all the questions we needed thanks Glass Door Melissa and Trina. Would recommend them to everyone. Very pleased with the Universal 22 x 64 - Raise & Lower Blind Glass & White Frame. Door Glass Frames and Inserts with glass for Entry doors and back doors, Large Sidelite, 20 x 64 NOTE: UPS & FedEx will not ship the large 20 x 64 and 22 x 64 frames with Glass - We need to ship these LTL. Attached are the photos of the before and after. I also discovered the option of having the blinds inside the window. Definitely recommend The Glass Door Store to anybody looking. Great service!!! Model # 304661 Store SKU # 1001490163 Raise, Lower & Tilt; Privacy and energy savings built into your doorglass. We viewed the inventory, which was more beautiful in person, made our choice and within a week our door was on the way! The size was exactly as described. Im happy we found the Glass Door Store and would recommend without hesitation.I added a few before and after photos. We were looking for more light in our house, yet privacy. Amid the Covid crisis our door was still delivered as promised and the installers were very friendly and professional. Caleb and Adam did a great job installing the door. I cannot express how happy I am with the outcome of our front door and 2 sidelights. Copyright 2023 RSL Inc. All rights reserved. She has customer service down to a science! Stephanie was so friendly and helpful. Time will tell on the quality. 22 x 66 door glass kits are designed to fit a wide variety of exterior doors manufactured by Therma Tru, Masonite, Jeld-Wen, PlastPro and many others. *Dry glaze seal. Both Jordon and Jacob were a joy to deal with! We had Glass installed and they look amazing. Taylor, Perma Door, Stanley, Castlegate & Masonite. Communication was great from the beginning until the project was completed which took less than 2 weeks. If you are considering a window insert, stop into The Glasd Door Store. Easy -peasy. The communication of all the staff was excellent as well as the setting of the appointment on the day of installation.I wish that other home improvement and repair companies around Tampa Bay were as fantastic to deal with as The Glass Door Store. This requires additional expense of about $200 for a single door lite with glass. Product Category: Door Inserts . The door was purchased at Home Depot, and I could have just ordered the replacement from them. Great service, fantastic installers. Now that I am in a better place, we returned to complete our business. 33613 Phone: 813-991-0028 Fax: 813-961-8109, Tues Fri: 9am 4:00 pmSat: 9am 3:00 pmSun & Mon: CLOSED, 2927 Parkway St.Lakeland, Fl 33811Phone: 863-272-7311Fax: 813-961-8109, Monday 9am 4:00pmTuesday Friday: 9 4:00pmSat: 9am 1:00pmSun: CLOSED. We were greeted promptly, given enough information to understand what we were looking at and then allowed to explore. I spoke with Jordan and received a quote once we picked out the type of glass we wanted. The installers were amazing as well. ,The second door being installed by the glass door store. Product was shipped very well and in great condition. As a visual person I was nervous about picking a door for my house without knowing how it would look. Everyone at the Glass Door Store were awesome! Glad we did it! I chose the Chelsea glass door insert, which is exquisite. Melissa was Great. Instead, call The Glass Door Store. Took max 30 mins and even used spray to clean glass off before leaving. We really love all the sunshine our new doors bring in and everyone who sees them is impressed. Staff and owner are knowledgeable, courteous and very helpful. Im so excited for the installation and recommend anyone looking for doors or glass inserts to check them out . I know were definitely going back for more, we have way too many doors lol. Thank you! Highly recommend The Glass Door Store for new doors or replacement glass inserts. My wife and I appreciate all the hard work by you and your dedicated team, to make sure were kept well informed and appreciated during the order of our custom door. Tell them I sent you. Arrived packaged well - easy to install. I drove all the way from Coral Springs Florida, to Lakeland Florida to collect my door and still stayed under budget.The door is a beautiful hurricane impact door. After looking at prices to replace our 8 foot front door, we decided to look at glass inserts instead. Thank you Melissa for all your help, professionalism, and courtesy. The most amazing thing was from knocking on my door to finished install was exactly 15 minutes and it's perfect. I found The Glass Door Store on-line and we could not be happier with the entire experience. Internal Blinds are offered in White, Black or Earthtone, with grills or decorative glass. I reached out toe The Glass Door Store and despite them not selling me the door, they sent people out to help. The installation was done within an hours time and the results are amazing! Jordan Bergman great guy to work with. x 1 in. They were on point. I was very happy with the overall service. Each 8X48 Wrought Iron Glass Insert. . Glide internal blinds 22 x 64 doorlight. They were professional, courteous and made sure everything was cleaned up after they were through. Blink 22 in. We found the perfect door. . I love our new glass door and really appreciate the caring way the store makes sure that we are pleased with the purchase and installation. We are excited with a quick service and professional installation. I made contact with the owner, his name is Andy and we discussed the issue. The process was easy from beginning to end, no pressure to buy and the price was more then reasonable. Our glass inserts are not designed for wood doors only steel or fiberglass . They did a great job caulking the unit and it looks awesome. Thank you Angel. EVERYONE WAS PROFESSIONAL, COURTESY AND THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED NOW A DAYS. to 24 in. I would highly recommend! Now my dark hallway is very bright and is esthetically pleasing. Amazing! I never found a door but came across these replacement windows. 22" x 64" Energy efficient . x 64 in. Once the store re-opened their showroom we were right there the next day! The Glass Door Store made the process of selecting a new door so easy. It was a pleasure working with the staff at the Glass Door Shop, very professional and friendly.. My experience was no different, I went on a Saturday, and spent approximately a half an hour with Jason (?). We look forward to working with their staff. I cannot say enough good things about this family owned company! !Gave us their undivided attention. Commodity, Hurricane Impact, Standard Tempered, 7 x 64, 8 x 36, 8 x 64, 8 x 80, 20 x 36, 22 x 36, 22 x 48, 22 x 64, 22 x 80, 14972 N. Florida Ave, Tampa, Fl. I was very impressed that Jacob remembered the incident and still had our information on file. Had a great experience at the Lakeland office. We are looking forward to having our new etched door! Great selection of doors and glass inserts. Easy to install. I liked all the selections at your Tampa store. Sales rep was very patient in explaining the difference among the various doors. Couldn't be happier. Works well and looks great. Frame, door and two side lights. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Guys came here, unattached each door separately, cut door in driveway, added insert w/ frame and put door back in. It made such a difference! She helped us get the perfect door for our office. We love our etched door!! I picked out the glass insert that I wanted gave a 50% deposit and it was installed in approximately two weeks. They came out so well that you would think that our front doors came that way. The guys who came out called us the night before to let us know what time they would be there and they were on time, polite, quick, and did an amazing job. area. They have a great selection and Melissa was excellent to work with! Carlos, Adam and Caleb were prompt, efficient and thoroughly explained the process. They are highly professional from the sales team to the install team to deliver a fine product to beautify your home. Construction of product was very good as well. She explained the different types of glass inserts and pricing. A great place to do business and extremely nice people to do business with. I highly recommend The Glass Door store in Lakeland. Jacob, in sales directed me though the many options available and lead me to the exact insert I needed. Melissa went above and beyond answering my questions even through the weekend, and I was able to order exactly what I was looking for. A tip, screw a wood screw or sheetrock screw into the plastic plugs over the screws for easier removal.

Evoshield Xvt Scion Batting Helmet, Jack Richard Lipinski, 1957 Cadillac Series 62 For Sale, Brent Venables Daughters, Golden Gate Bridge Jumpers July 2020, Articles OTHER