benjamin moore edgecomb gray undertones

Ermmmm. Great post! What do you think about pairing Venetian Gold/Santa Cecelia countertops with Edgecomb Gray painted cabinets? I'm so glad you're here! Agreeable Gray vs. Edgecomb Gray. I am leaning towards using Edgecomb Gray after reading your color review. Color Hi KylieI just want you to know I LOVE your website!! You can also check out my e-design, where I can take a look at photos of your room and see if theres anything else that could work! Southern exposure, oak floors, btw. Sowink wink, if you want to send some photos of your home along (if you think it could work) PLEASE DO! Hi Sharon, I find that Balboa is a bit more feminine looking, with an almost warm purple undertone (very subtle though). You are the best designer blog Ive found on the internet. I wouldnt. What would you suggest as a lighter accent color to the Edgecomb grey in a small foyer and kitchen. We just installed new Anderson wood windows and the white wood windows are slightly grey. On the other hand, put Edgecomb Gray in a south-facing room, which will lean into its beige base without looking like a traditional beige. Thanks so much and keep up the fantastic reviews! Your website was invaluable to me in helping me pick the right color., Hi Rhonda! The great thing about using colors that go with Edgecomb gray is that it can work with almost any color palette or theme. Consider the trim you have it with as it could look a certain way just in comparison to the trim colour I did all of my due diligence, ordered from samplize, and placed the sample through my basement. I am deciding on colors for our SW facing master bedroom and bathroom. This means that Edgecomb Gray isnt a typical light and fresh color but is certainly lighter than some other popular greige and taupe paint colors. Notice how well it complements the taupe carpet and wood flooring, setting a neutral stage for the rest of the home to play off of. Up high on the 2 story great room. Your best shot at a lighter version of Edgecomb Gray is to ask your paint store technician to make a sample pot 25-50% lighter. These colors are nearly identical at a glance! BTW, this shade is perfect for a coastal vibe when theres lots of natural light to wash the walls with a faint dusky pink hue that dazzles during the sunsets and cools once the moonlight bathes through sheer curtains. However, Edgecomb Gray is one of THE MOST NEUTRAL greige/taupe paint colors with minimal undertones. Thank you! My kitchen was designed 10 years ago with dark wood cream/orange granite and terocotta floors. Now try to decide if the living room should be the same color or now revere pewter. Edgecomb Gray is a true greige. Lori. Edgecomb gray is neutral enough that it can work for a whole house paint color. It could be a few things. Are We Done With Gray? We Explore - Emily Henderson The living room in the house has bm Stone Hearth which I want to keepbut that color looked so muddy and purple in the hallways. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray - Home like you mean it Thank you from Louisiana! It doesnt work AS well if you have corners as the veining meets up, but doesnt match up on in the corners. Especially my faves. So that led me to Edgecomb. Go subtle with light cream cabinets, white marble countertops, a white porcelain farm sink, and a simple wood frame butcherblock iland. Pale Oak Learn how your comment data is processed. My first question is, would one color look better than the other with all of white/cream furnishings. I can depend on the products down there, but you might want to check out BM Ballet White to lift things a bit! Make sure it was in fact mixed by BM and check the colour match! I also appreciate, so much, the color reviews in which sorts of rooms and colors work or dont. Edgecomb Gray HC-173 by Benjamin Moore - Housekeeping Bay They are both neutrals and sit well together! Thanks!! Thanks. Benjamin Moore Thunder AF-685- A NEW Favorite Gray - West Magnolia Charm North facing kitchen with garage addition blocking the only window. Hello! I have found that I like it better in the evening under 3000 light versus 2700. I have poured over your posts trying to find a light gray, medium gray and charcoalto work with reddish toned knotty alder cabinets and mantle. With an LRV of 63, Edgecomb also called Baby Fawn looks attractive in any room and has various complimentary colors. Now, its time to narrow down your choice to a specific shade of gray, such as a lovely Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray. After that we as a people were ready for a big shift, a rejection really of that warm and dated tone. But Baby Fawn always retains its gray base. This gray, in my humble opinion, does not get the love it deserves. Also, do they go well together or clash? The LRV of Edgecomb Gray is 63. (currently White Dove). Really helpful. Thanks for all your articles and videos.I have become obsessed with color!!!! I like going through the most popular paint colors and picking them apart. This is one of the many reasons Edgecomb Gray is a flexible paint color for many rooms; because it IS so non-committal. These are my favorite Benjamin Moore gray paint colors. It has a soft, neutral look that works well in both traditional and modern homes. By the way, if youve been asking yourself whether Edgecomb Gray and Baby Fawn are the same color they are. https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/ Thank you! We have golden oak cabinets and trim throughout our home. They can be SIMILAR but can easily have different undertones. Benjamin Moore HC 173 more commonly known as Edgecomb Gray or Baby Fawn, is a warm neutral shade that falls directly in the middle of gray and beige (hence the greige hues). The '90s were a blur of beige. Wendy, Hi Wendy, depending on how good your interior lighting is, yes Edgecomb could be a touch drab. Thank you! Be sure to always swatch colors in your actual home to ensure that you are happy with the way the color reads in your actual lighting. Benjamin Moore's Edgecomb Gray is a beautiful greige paint color that will brighten any room. Read my complete Edgecomb gray vs Agreeable gray comparison here! It goes beautiful with your 50% lightened Edgecomb! It looks yellow.. Edgecomb Gray is a warm toned griege paint color. If you have a SUPER bright room or wall, you can expect Edgecomb Gray to wash out A LOT, but the color/contrast will come back once that direct light softens. Why? Cedar Key OC-16/982. Again, Edgecomb Gray has the LEAST undertone of its kind and is a great color to consider for your walls, cabinets or exterior. It can also look a bit warmer in doing so. You have cream nearby (i.e. All of the colors discussed in this post are actually among Benjamin Moore's top 75 paint colors. This color works great for kitchen cabinets, especially if you have white walls and want bright cabinets but with a little color depth and interest. If that interests you, heres a link to the packages to check out https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/ Overhead lighting often casts a warm tone on colors, and brings out the beige in greige paint colors. A simple light-colored subway or mosaic tile backsplash, some windows that bring in natural light, and a few small decor pieces to add pops of color can turn your kitchen into a glamorous and inviting showpiece. Edgecomb Gray HC-173 A go-to neutral that can refresh a space, while providing a warm, welcoming feeling. I dont like the blue/cool undertones of Gray Owl. This is on a scale of 0 to 255 for each color. Hi Mary Beth, I think you might find Edgecomb Gray a touch warm for most marbles! Our basement is currently poop brown and needs a change. Your best bet would be to ask them to colour match it for you which most SWs can do. This doesnt mean you cant get the same color, but you cant even get a perfect color match. It looks creamy without looking yellow in a sunny room, but will take on a more gray hue in a darker room. Benjamin Moore Hale Navy: HC-154 ULTIMATE Review + Pics! Hi Danielle, I believe that was a laminate flooring! This soft and timeless neutral balances between gray and beige which makes it an optimal greige paint color. You have done an amazing job on Pinterest pulling in readers !! I dont remember you calling it taupe before or mentioning pink undertones. And indeed, the hue of this paint can be called an ideally balanced mixture of beige and gray which means we can consider it to belong to the greige family. I just mean it will NOT pass for white trim! Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee OC-45 Color Palettes and Review The Best White Paint Colors for Kitchen Cabinets. And lastly, is the room north facing? It's a creamy neutral color that looks lovely in well-lit spaces. So whether youre indulging in a long luxurious bath, enjoying a hot shower, or going through your routine at the sink, this soft, warm color will wrap you in subtle serenity. Thank you for your insight. I was wondering if you think manchester tan (20 % lighterthank you Kylie) would be a better choice for the kitchen and adjoining sunroom to break up the grey or if sticking with one color creates better flow in open concept rooms. Edgecomb is a bit more of a typical greige with not too many surprises hiding in it so for my money, Id bank on Edgecomb! Its like when people see my redheaded friend and me walking together; they assume were related because we look similar and are walking close to each other (and are so darn cute, wink wink). Im looking at Cotton Balls and White Dove. Thank you. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray: complete color review The painter finished three days ago and it is not what I hoped for. Painting the walls in your living room Edgecomb Gray can create the perfect space for enjoying family time with your spouse and kids, a night of binge-watching your favorite tv shows, or just curling up with a good book next to a crackling fire. Interestingly, both are by Benjamin Moore. If you're looking for the most NEUTRAL, flexible greige/taupe on the market, this could be it. Its a tiny bit darker and has more beige in it which you might like. If Edgecomb Gray looks good in a room, Agreeable will likely look good. The LRV is 70. Both seem to be warmer, lighter grays and youre a fan of bothcan you elaborate on your feelings for these two colors? Best Greige Paint Colors | Julie Blanner But I have finally narrowed it down to accessible beige, revere pewter and edgecomb gray after reading all your posts.. Hi. 4. See how Edgecomb Gray compares to other shades of gray by checking out these similar shades. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Edgecomb Gray reads lighter and more beige than Modern Gray does as it proudly shows off its brown undertones. Any thoughts on the use of this in a basement with minimal natural lighting? It may not be exact, but it will be closer than any samples they have :). However, in a room with AVERAGE lighting (below), Edgecomb settles at its very best. Do you know if we can check out or rent a fan deck with available Formica 180 options? Id do FULL Edgecomb, but not 50% ;). Learn more about the Paint Color Formula here! My question is I am using flat paint for the ceiling, matte for the walls and semi- gloss for the trim and the doors. I was thinking maybe a dark blue. Within that, North facing windows will let in the most cool light (bringing out the gray), while southern facing windows have warmer light (bringing out the tans and beige). Thanks so much!! Sample carefully! 6. Bug Chillnow, thats interesting sounding! I love it :). We painted our living room Revere Pewter and love it enough that I thought we would use it throughout the house until I read more about undertones enhancing undertones. Light Reflectance Value 63.88 - actually fairly dark for a typical neutral greige paint color. Here it is, used in a classic entryway. Thank you for this review. Not sure of the directional sunlight but we have a house with only one window in the living room with a covered porch out front. Photos! Hi Tricia! So helpful(and funny)thank you for doing what you do! Just found your posts in time before painting my living room, hall, up the stairs and adjacent room in 5 days ! is it hardwood? Just because colors sit above or below each other on a color strip doesnt mean theyre directly related. We are about to put our home on the market and we want to freshen up the barely-any-natural-light basement level and make it most marketable. Hi Rebecca, Edgecomb is a beauty and is a bit unique with its almost creamy base (you could ask SW to colour match it for you in a sample pot and see how that turns out?). It's not gray, it's not beige, it's right in the middle which makes i. What Are The Best Paint Colours for Your Front Door? Read hereThe Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Paint Color: LRV. Does that sound right? Gray Paint Colors | Benjamin Moore This post has been super helpful as we navigate which color to paint our northern exposed, open concept home. This clean beige and gray color is refreshing and inviting when used in certain rooms in your home. WHY IS EDGECOMB GRAY SUCH A POPULAR PAINT COLOUR? Decorated Life is reader-supported. So, I would recommend you check out my E-design service which is affordable and fun! It is the perfect color for my new home with its lighting and exposures. Is there a similar color to Edgecomb Gray in Behr brands? Edgecomb Gray vs. And this is it. With that said, if this looks familiar it posted twice. I LOOOOOVE Urbane Bronze dense and striking. The room gets morning sun and remains beautiful throughout the day. Would that mean that youd use similar undertones to downplay each other? I have an open stairwell to our basement rec room and wondered if Kendall Charcoal would be a good choice for an accent wall? I love your color advise. Could you tell me the colors in the photo about this caption? However, you really should get the look of Edgecomb, otherwise you may as well pick a different colour! Sara often uses personal experiences to help her followers reduce the challenges of being a homeowner. While there is a slight green undertone to it, it is not significant. In this photo, you can see the slight shade difference, with HC 172 (Revere Pewter) having a slightly darker coloring on the ceiling than the Edgecomb Gray walls, which look more beige than gray. Im wondering if there are rules about choosing trim and ceiling colors. That particular "beige" had a yellow undertone and when mixed with the other '90s elements of shabby chic and faux finishes it was bad. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray. Sherwin Williams Modern Gray vs. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray With an LRV of 63.88, Edgecomb Gray (HC-173) is almost a lighter version of Accessible Beige. I particularly love neutral color reviews because neutrals can be so darn sneaky, especially the grays and greiges. If its just that one spot, I say go for it! Hellew! . Any chance I can mitigate it with swapping out light bulbs? Or maybe you have a BEIGE-ON-BEIGEShare, AESTHETIC WHITE: THE BEST NEW WARM OFF-WHITE PAINT COLOR It can be darn hard to keep up with trends (for those so inclined). SHERWIN WILLIAMS AESTHETIC WHITE SW 7035 Aesthetic White is a soft, light beige in the off-white range, but it's not just any old beige A lot of popular beige paint colours have a slightly golden, yellow-orange undertone to them. Hello! Gray Paint Colors | Benjamin Moore Refresh your outdoor spaces with your choice of 3,500+ colors from April 11-24, 2023, using code ARBOR25 in your cart. Do you have any suggestion of a colour that would work and look good with Edgecomb. Seriously its one of Benjamin Moores most popular and best selling paint colors. This is basically the color mix to make the color! Seriously, this made my day! So, how does LRV affect how your walls will look? The tricky thing is that Edgecomb Gray often looks a bit LIGHTER and WARMER than expected on cabinets. Hi Kylie! But, this is not a gray off the list of the usual cast of characters. Thanks so much!! Sometimes you have to work with what youve got, and luckily, we squeezed Edgecomb Gray in! Check out the subtle approach of SW Cyberspace! Painters just finished painting my well lit walk out basement Edgecomb Gray. HI Kylie I literally dont read any color posts anymore other than yours!! Im going to remodeling basement,I want to use Edgecomb gray for the walls. Agreeable (true gray), Balboa Mist (more gray) vs. Edgecomb (more beige). I need a feature colour to pair with edgecomb gray in a north/east facing room Do I keep the red? When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Edgecomb Gray HC-173 is a nice airy yet warm gray paint color. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray is one of BM's most popular paint colors. rascal flatts farewell tour 2022; afl crowd attendance last night; james a watson jr net worth; top 10 richest cities in france Your best shot at a lighter version of Edgecomb Gray is to ask your paint store technician to make a sample pot 25-50% lighter. Classic Gray OC-23 is such a stunner! My next thought is, did they colour match it into a different brand, or are they using BM paint?. In the upper hallway, its easier to see the contrast with the trim (and all of the love notes I have on my daughters doors). Also my trim is Alabaster in the whole houseI dont want it to look yellow in comparison?? I dont want my house to look dated in 5 years. and I have travertine flooring. The countertops look similiar to this http://www.homedepot.com/p/MS-International-St-Helena-Gold-12-in-x-12-in-Polished-Granite-Floor-and-Wall-Tile-10-sq-ft-case-THELGLD1212/202508264?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D23-Tile%7c&gclid=Cj0KCQjw78vLBRCZARIsACr4cxyazif-KGBPc5TOHh0dRsSayqYEw_1pmUTOj6zMYmybnEBHWSfRCOEaAohUEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds If youd like me to look at photos of your room to come up with some good colour ideas, you can check out my affordable E-design here. Actually, quick question to accompany your reassessmentyou obviously like Edgecomb and Urbane Bronze together since youve used them in your own home, but do you think that the green undertones in Urbane Bronze activate the pink undertones in Edgecomb if there are other warm tones in the room? Change lightbulbs PaintColorProject+ community to access this exclusive color palette! My painters will be using Sherwin paint, and Im apprehensive about how the color matching will turn out! Hi Kylie, after 10 samples and still no luck I finally came across your website. Upon further inspection, Pale Oak is airier while Edgecomb Gray has more color depth (is darker). I want a warm griege. I havent seen Edgecomb go violet. Lighting Make a Difference Exactly how light Benjamin Moore pale Oak will appear in your space all depends on lighting! Let me just start out by saying how much I appreciate your ideas that do not blow the budget!! Softer white trim will create a softer look, with less contrast but still a little contrast. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated! DO BEIGE & GRAY GO TOGETHER? Choose HC 173 for your siding for a subtle touch of color. Does Sherwin Williams have a similar color, in terms of a warm light Greige with a creamy backdrop? I have a lightened Edgecomb with Roycroft Pewter and love it as well . Wellllll, one coat is tough as even guaranteed 1 coat paint isnt guaranteed to cover in 1 coat. Edgecomb Gray's undertones may be slightly stronger. It was helpful. Is that normal for that color to look yellow or is it just my house? Home Blog Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray: complete color review, Sherwin Williams Grayish: a complete color review. Our master bedroom has 4 different easter egg colors alone! My husband has no say in this. While Edgecomb gray is an attractive greige that can look stylish in any room, you may prefer a gray with different undertones. The 6 Best Off-White Neutral Paint Colors: Undertones & More BM Edgecomb Gray is what is now commonly called a greige paint color. I meant SW Big Chill, of course. Lets take a look. Paint Color Review of Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. Warmly, Linda E. I love your reviews and refer friends and family to your blog because you do such a great job of breaking the colors down. I have SW Divine White on my trim and cabinets and Kilim Beige on my walls (so over Kilim at this point) wondering if Edgecomb will work with the divine white trim? Youre right! Would you suggest Edgecomb Gray for basement wall?thanks. Pale Oak is also slightly more muted and occasionally reads as lavender (in Northern light) while Edgecomb Gray is more yellow and warmer. Great Coordinating Colors for Benjamin Moore Balboa Mist Although this shade is a light, warm-leaning greige, it can shift quite a bit and play well with many other colors. They are both warm greige colors with green undertones. I love Edgecomb Gray, but like a couple of the other comments have mentioned, it has a lavendar undertone for me, but the strange thing is that it only happens when I paint it on my walls (primed). That does sound good, although with matte walls you MIGHT want to consider a slightly softer satin finish on the trim, but that CAN depend on the age of your home. Painted my living room with it. Shucks. I painted a 16 x 24" piece of canvas with Edgecomb and when I hang that sample on the same wall, it does not look lavendar. It is a wonderful blend of beige and gray which makes it one of the most perfect greiges. Due to the amount of questions I get in a day, plus I do need to prioritize my e-design clients, Im unable to answer all personal questions. Hi Ruth, Im so glad to hear you are getting compliments! Benjamin Moore HC 173 - more commonly known as Edgecomb Gray or Baby Fawn, is a warm neutral shade that falls directly in the middle of gray and beige (hence the greige hues). Your bedroom walls are the perfect canvas for the soft, relaxing (and dare we say romantic) aura of Edgecomb Gray. Thank you for doing the work for us! HI Kalynn, thank you for writing! When youre considering new paint colors for your home, you may be leaning towards one of the most popular colors gray. I am a bit confused about when and where to use Edgecomb Gray vs. another favorite of yours Balboa Mist. So many whites look too creamy and are making the window color too grey. They have not started the living room and kitchen yet but I would hate for those walls to look lavender as well. And finish the design by adding a bright pop of color with your window curtains. It can be used with modern interiors, or to update darker Tuscan paint colors and decor. Hands-down, Edgecomb Gray has the LEAST undertone as it relates to the most popular greige and taupe paint colours, to the point where it's hard to really say whether it IS a greige or taupe. Gets plenty of sun as its a western exposure. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. ~Kylie. It's an excellent color choice to add warmth to a space while still maintaining a light and airy feeling. Dont plan to use Edgecomb Gray for trim its too dark. It's a mix of gray + beige. We recently purchased our first home and I have been going back and forth on what color to paint. Benjamin Moore Baby Fawn (#OC-15): ULTIMATE Review + Pictures Not sure what LRV is? My Favorite Benjamin Moore Gray Paint Colors - A Home Crafter Hi Tina! While Benjamin Moore's Winds Breath is equally as non-committal regarding undertones, it can look creamier than Edgecomb Gray. Edgecomb Gray HC-173 | Benjamin Moore Can you recommend a ceiling color besides white to go with Edcomb grey walls? I have a sample of Edgecomb Gray, and have loved it. Thank you so much! I will have to send you some photos. 5 Easy Steps to Picking Your Exterior Paint Colors. Thanks so much for your great advice! You have a knack for that. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray Color Review - Color Concierge Shop Now Best-Selling Colors LRV 63.09 Collection Historical Colors Also Known As 972, OC-15 Get your own digital color dollop of Edgecomb Gray HC-173 Create My Dollop [object Object] Matching Colors Boothbay Gray HC-165 Add to Cart I want to go white, , but do not want it to be shocking. Try these Edgecomb gray coordinating colors to achieve a stylish decor scheme. Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray HC-173 - West Magnolia Charm And if you have time Id love to see some finished pics! Hi Sue! Hi Lindsay, thank you for your note! I remember you writing that sometimes Greige can get dull. Edgecomb (sample here)would likely be the better choice for a room with low light or Northern exposure. Have received many compliments from company about how pretty the room looks. Hes painting the kitchen cabinets BMs simply white. I dont know if it is just because its still wet, but Im kind of freaking out. The undertones CAN shift when lightening a color (especially at 50%), but at least youre working with similar bones. some other popular greige and taupe paint colors, how to partner paint colors with cream cabinets and trim, The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Paint Color: LRV, different paint companies use different foundations, / BENJAMIN & SHERWIN: Paint Colour Reviews, https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/, http://www.homedepot.com/p/MS-International-St-Helena-Gold-12-in-x-12-in-Polished-Granite-Floor-and-Wall-Tile-10-sq-ft-case-THELGLD1212/202508264?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D23-Tile%7c&gclid=Cj0KCQjw78vLBRCZARIsACr4cxyazif-KGBPc5TOHh0dRsSayqYEw_1pmUTOj6zMYmybnEBHWSfRCOEaAohUEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds, https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Living-room-tall-ceiling-vaulted-Benjamin-Moore-Edgecomb-Gray-best-greige-and-White-Dove.-Sherwin-Urbane-Bronze-painted-stair-railing.-Kylie-M-Interiors-Edesign-DIY-Decorating-color-ideas-3.jpg, Sherwin Williams: 5 Best Neutral Beige Paint Colors (with a BIT more depth), The 8 Best Benjamin Moore WHITE Paint Colours, The 20 Best Paint Colors To Go With Oak (or Wood): Trim, Floor, Cabinets & More (PART 4), The 6 Best Off-White Neutral Paint Colors: Undertones & More, The 8 Best Blue & Green Blend Paint Colors: Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams. I cannot get over how good the Formica looks in your photos! Green and red (the origin of pink) are opposite, so they enhance each other. I guess Im asking how choosing a stark white affects the wall color as opposed to choosing a softer white? Once you join, you can right click & save the palette image! Every gray I used looked blue in my house. I do love the looks of a clean, crisp, light color! Maybe a little too much but. This is a learn-to-decorate blog, not a look-what-Kylie-can-do blog. The look will definitely change when its dry! Replacing is not an option. I want to alter with a little warmth in spots. The room is south east facing. The more lit a room is, the brighter and lighter the Edgecomb Gray will look. The information you have provided about Edgecomb Gray is what I have been trying to find for weeks. I am painting the whole interior of my house and Im using Benjamin Moore Aura paints. I am also doing Revere Pewter, Gray Owl and Grey Cashmere in the front of the house. Hi Jody! She was very confident Id love it when it was on the walls. From the sounds of it, I DO lean a bit more toward Edgecomb Gray in your living room area. All Rights Reserved. https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/. I had connection problems earlier and cant find my original post so Im thinking it never went through. While many experts say Edgecomb Gray has a green undertone, as explained above, its just as likely to pick up a wink o pink. Thank you for this in-depth analysis of Edgecomb Gray! Im thinking a greige like Edgecomb might be a safe pick in this case what do you think? I already have untinted SW paint is why I ask. Kim C. Hi Kim! Lightening it would help the depth but I dont know if it would fix the colour enough. Thanks! I want the Greige effect with more of the creaminess towards the beige. ALL of our trim is wood, along with wood colored cabinets and flooring. Any paint color I search always leads me to your siteso I wanted to let you know that what ever you are doing is working!! . The first one that came to mind was the Travertine Silver, which is beautiful. I have to admit that if you had called this color taupe in the posts I had read before making my color selection, I would have run away from it because I have both orange-toned wood, rust and green-toned tile floors, and I live on a hill with lots of Ponderosa pines outside the windows of my Pacific Northwest home. What I have found is that the Edgecomb Gray looks almost white up against all of the wood. Will cedar color curtains in the dining room bring out a pink tone in the Edgecomb color? Would you be willing to recommend a Fomica 180 pattern that you like with the Edgecomb Gray that would look nice with the golden oak cabinets and updated hardware? I am trying to decide if painting one color throughout is too much grey.

Squamish Covid 19 News, Prince Tjok Gde With His Bride Marianna, 's Robert Levine Cabletron, Articles B