carnival breeze dry dock schedule 2022

Godmother (s): Tracy Wilson Mourning (wife of former Miami Heat star Alonso Mourning and founder of the Honey Shine mentoring program for . After completing the self-muster drill I went from Deck 3 to Deck 5. Current itinerary of Carnival Breeze. This is due to Carnival's COVID procedures and has been this way since cruising re-started in summer 2021. The bathroom consisted of a toilet, sink, and shower. 16 Pictures of Our Favourite Cruise Balcony Views, Virtual Cabin Crawl: Symphony of the Seas Cruise Ship, The Deluxe Ocean-View Cabin on Carnival Dream. Carnival Breeze will be arriving in Galveston a day later than scheduled after it took longer than expected to cross the Atlantic after completing her dry dock in Cadiz, Spain. Inaugural cruise: 6/03/12 Infused fruit water, coffee, and some tea packets were available in this room. Deluxe Oceanviews are with two separate washrooms and advertised as "Family cabins" having max capacity 5 passengers. The check-in for dinner was easy and involved clicking a check-box for each guest that was going to be eating. Travel around the world, a photo in every country Here is Carnival Cruise Lines current upgrade/dry dock schedule through the end of 2024. I passed by the ship's Seaside Theater and looked down at the Lido pool on Deck 10. The term dry-docking refers to when a cruise is taken into the dry-dock of a shipyard so that the underwater area of the hull can be inspected, cleaned, and repaired if required. Earlier this week Carnival announced the Carnival Conquest is the first Carnival ship to receive a dedicated pickleball court. var iframe = $('iframe.ccl-deck_plans_iframe'); I was able to see the Deck 3 level of the atrium was packed with guests still boarding. They served the bread to us using tongs. (Note that rooms of this type have obstructed views.). After giving him our luggage we went to the entrance to line up to check in. I also captured the dining and bar menus shown on Carnival's Hub App and will be sharing these as well through the review. Royal Caribbeans Mariner of the Seas Finished Dry Dock, Oceania Cruises Welcomes Newest Ship, Vista, Disney Wish Adjusts Itinerary Due to Mechanical Issue and Poor Weather, Ambassador Cruise Line Itineraries For 2024-25, it is part of a cruises life cycle maintenance, ultimately plays a key role in enablingsafe and reliable operations, it is aregulatory requirement by the cruise/vessel Flag State and for certification by the Classification society, Carnival Freedom October 4-22, 2023, the ship will be receiving a new Whale Tail Funnel, Carnival Panorama September 2024 October 2024, Carnival Celebration New ship, never been in dry dock, Carnival Conquest September 2022 October 2022, Carnival Dream February 2022 March 2022, Carnival Elation January 2023 February 2023, Carnival Horizon December 2021 January 2022, Carnival Luminosa September 2022 October 2022, Carnival Miracle October 2022 November 2022, Carnival Spirit August 2021 September 2021, Carnival Sunshine October 2021 November 2021, Mardi Gras Newer ship, never been in dry dock. Whopping 802 dry dock days for Carnival Corp. in 2022. Going through security only took a few minutes. board next. The Dream-class vessel was scheduled to sail a five-day itinerary departing on April 30, including calls Progreso and Cozumel in Mexico. It does not store any personal data. Construction of Carnival Cruise Lines' newest ship Carnival Breeze remained dry docked for about nine months (December 2010 to September 2011) in the Monfalcone shipyard's dry dock area. Celebrity Cruises - 800-437-3111; Costa Cruise Lines - 800-462-6782 And for the bigger people, there's time to be spent doing blissfully nothing at Serenity Adults-Only Retreat after pampering yourself at Cloud 9 Spa , of course. After suite guests have been called, the next zone is A01 and subsequent zones (A02, A03, B01, etc.) To record boarding my picture was taken using one of Carnival's Smile & Go machines. Below are some pictures of the Serenity Adults Only Retreat: At the front of the Serenity Adults Only Retreat is a sliding door that leads to a glass spiral staircase. Our first recommendation is a Deluxe Ocean View cabin (photo above is from sister ship Carnival Dream). The second level of the mini golf course is right the entrance to the ropes course. This McDonald's location has a great view of the beach. Carnival at the moment has seven ships scheduled to go to the shipyard over the subsequent 18 months. I had pre-paid parking and selected the Park & Walk option. After getting up I showered and finished packing a couple of things that I would need for the cruise. If you need assistance on the first day finding your muster station, crew members are stationed throughout the ship and can direct you to your assigned muster station. // supports iOS 2.0 and later: <https://bit.ly/TJjs1V> Consider factors such as cost, convenience, and availability, Copyright 2023 Cruise Valley. All rights reserved, Carnival's Cruise Ship Upgrade/Dry Dock Schedule 2023-2024, 13 Biggest Mistakes Made by Carnival Cruise Passengers [Carnival Tips], Cruise Lines Compared: Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian in 10 Different Areas, Cruise Line Becomes the First to Earn Forbes Travel Award, Princess Cruises Rolls Out Add-Ons to All-Inclusive Packages, Carnival Cruise Ship Receives Unique Livery, New Carnival Cruise Ship Will Have Two Brand New Zones, Carnival Cruise Lines 5 Savings on Cruises End Today, 3 of Carnivals Cruise Ships Are Moving to New Homeports This Week, Royal Caribbean Extends Deal on Cruises Through the Weekend, Cruise Ships Where You Can Play Pickleball. The crew members directed inside and asked us to walk the stairs down to the Deck 3 level of the Sapphire Restaurant in order to hear the safety information. Royal Caribbean New Itinerary Cruises in 2024 and 2025, Essential Cruise Clothes for Men: Packing Light, Batlimore Port Overview (including Location, Parking etc), Charleston Hotels with Park and Cruise Offers, Fort Lauderdale Park & Cruise Hotels Near Port Everglades, Cruise Terminal 10 Galveston Cruise Terminals, Los Angeles & Long Beach Cruise Port Overview, Los Angeles & Long Beach Hotels with Cruise Parking, Transportation To Los Angeles or Long Beach Cruise Ports, Parking at Los Angeles or Long Beach Cruise Ports, Port of San Diego Address, Parking, Transportation etc, Seattle Hotels with Free (or Discounted) Cruise Parking, CARNIVALS CRUISE DRY DOCK SCHEDULE FOR 2023-2024, CARNIVALS CRUISE WITH NO DRY DOCK SCHEDULE FOR 2023-2024. Ambassador Cruise Line Itineraries: Experience outstanding cuisine, amazing entertainment, and exceptional service onboard Ambassador ships. Until this time the firedoors to the stateroom hallway were closed with signage asking guests not to enter until 1:30pm. CCL Breeze ship also has 368 connecting ("Family" cabins), 79 "Cloud 9 Spa", 35 wheelchair-accessible, and "Cove Balcony" cabins (located on Deck 2/by the lifeboats). Number 8860726. The Ocean Plaza is used during the day-time for various events and activities. Here are some pictures I took of the sunrise: Parking at EZ Cruise Parking & Arriving At The Cruise Terminal: We parked at EZ Cruise Parking again this cruise. I also captured the dining and bar menus shown on Carnival's Hub App and will be sharing these as well through the review. GoCCL notes the ship also received routine hotel maintenance and cosmetic enhancements. I was able to get a great view of the Carnival Vista, which was docked at cruise terminal #1. This is an 'unusually large number,' CFO David Bernstein said, adding that in the range of 550 days was probably the previous high. The ship will be departing at 3:00 PM, and all guests have to be on board no later than 2:00 PM. Due to some crowding at the elevators and wanting to get some steps in, I decided to take the stairs from Deck 3 to Deck 10 (Lido Deck). Along this month, the Zaandam and Volendam are expected to drydock in Spain for Holland America Line, while the Carnival Glory was in the Grand Bahamas Shipyard in January. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. var platform = navigator.platform; Vaccines and testing no longer required for most cruises. He brought water to pour into cups, but I asked for some tea. It was time to depart Galveston to start our journey to Costa Maya! The drill lasted no more than 5 minutes and gave us a good reminder on how to wear a lifejacket & where we needed to go in the event of a real emergency. The itinerary starts on 29 Apr, 2023 and ends on 04 May, 2023. Crossing the Atlantic has taken longer than expected, resulting in the delayed arrival in Galveston. Follow along on this incredible voyage! Oceania Cruises welcomes its newest ship, Vista, to the fleet. In the shower, shampoo and shower gel were available in a dispenser. Signature menu items are named Mac Daddy Mac'n Cheese, Old Skool Potato Salad, Scratch-Made Slaw, Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey, Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends. Since we were too early to go to the cruise terminal, we parked along Seawall Blvd and walked about 2 miles for some pre-cruise exercise. The Lanai on the Carnival Breeze at the front was closed as this area is now for crew only. Crew members were directing everyone to the front elevator/stairwell area. Outside of the Lido Marketplace by the main Lido pool is Guy's Burger Joint and the Blue Iguana Cantina. It also looks like Cruise Critic slightly changed how to add images so I am hoping this works out. Your boarding pass, Sail & Sign Card, the Carnival Hub App, and back of the stateroom door have your muster station letter/number printed. Last time I did this by the end I had to stop due to some stressful deadlines at work and it being Christmas time, but this time I fully intend on finishing posting everything here. Maritime Support. On both sides of the ship, this area overlooks the side of the ship. If you are curious to know when your Carnival ship goes to dry-dock and might get an internet upgrade please click here.Please note, just because a ship goes to dry-dock does not mean . Carnival Magic. Within a couple of minutes of checking in the app notified me that my table was ready and I selected that I was on my way. Carnival notified everyone a few days prior to the cruise that construction was going to be taking place on I-45 and extra time for travel would be needed. Older ships are sent to dry dock every three years with newer vessels going once every five years on average. Seatrade, a trading name of Informa Markets (UK) Limited. Here is Carnival Cruise Lines current upgrade/dry dock schedule through the end of 2024. $('.render').click(function(){ The fruit punch was very sweet, but tasted good. I did not play bingo, but watched the game because I wanted to be in the Ovation Theater for a good seat for the Welcome Aboard Show. The Carnival Breeze's Piano Bar 88 is located right along the Promenade walkway and has a large piano with seats around. The check-in for dinner was easy and involved clicking a check-box for each guest that was going to be eating. Millions of travelers rely on Cruise Hive in the United States, Europe, Australia, and around the world. The Sapphire Dining Room is the Carnival Breeze's mid-ship dining room. } function isShipDetailsPage() { Details: Star Pride, which completed its full Star Initiative renovation and stretching in 2022, is slated to have themed suites in 2024. Much of what is found on the Carnival ships Dream and Magic is on the Breeze too. We entered the ship on Deck 3 (Lobby Deck) in the ship's atrium. By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics, Cabins to Avoid on Carnival Breeze (and The Best Ones to Book Instead). if ($(".slick-track", ".img-content-card").css("width") != "100%"){ Disney Wish, the newest ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, has had to delay its departure and alter its itinerary due to a mechanical issue and poor weather. Like all ships in the Carnival fleet, rooms on Breeze are generally a little larger than industry standard, even for interior cabins. The ability to cancel will give travelers more flexibility when it comes to their cruises, and the opportunity to rebook to a period of time when they are less likely to find their cruises affected by Covid-19 or the Omicron variant but it hasnt been extended indefinitely. Interior. 3,690 passengersAccommodation and staterooms onboard A total of 3,690 passengers can be accommodated in 1,845 cabins. In todays announcement, Carnival has canceled ALL cruises that were scheduled to depart through and including April 30, 2021. I also had a great view of the forklifts used to load luggage onto the ship. After looking outside I made a trip back to my stateroom. Breeze is designed with a large wellness complex (sized 2206 m2), cantilevered whirlpools and exterior promenade (half a mile long). Upon arrival at EZ Cruise Parking we showed our confirmation and were given a ticket to put in the dashboard. Squarely geared to British, typically over 50 passengers, Ambition has two main restaurants and specialty dining options, a more casual bistro-style cafe, four bars and lounges, and a wine bar, a tiered main theater, card room, library, craft studio, wellness center, gym, two swimming pools and a range of shops. In the middle of the front section of the Lido Marketplace is the Mongolian Wok and in the middle of the aft section is the Deli. I tend to like consistency so I ordered the exact same menu items as my past cruise on the Carnival Breeze in December. He looked genuinely surprised and good job to all the Fun Squad and techs who pulled off the surprise. It also looks like Cruise Critic slightly changed how to add images so I am hoping this works out. While at the back of deck 5 I walked by Piano Bar 88. Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) is a US shipping company, trademarked brand and subsidiary of Carnival Corporation (shipowner). Staterooms opened for all guests at 1:30pm. I o. rdered a caesar salad and quesadilla for my appetizer. Ocean Suites also include VIP check-in, walk-in closet and bathroom with whirlpool tub. FULL REVIEW:http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-breeze-cruise-review-2022.html There were three different itineraries: Western Caribbean (to Jamaica/Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Mexico/Cozumel), Western Caribbean (to Belize; Roatan, Mexico/Cozumel) and Bahamas (to Nassau, Freeport, Key West Florida). Find a cruise based on date range, home port, destination & duration. The weather outside was hot & sunny. I did not go to the piano bar this cruise, but heard the performer was good. Carnival Breeze is a Dream-class cruise ship and can accommodate 3,690 guests and 1,386 crew members. An announcement was made that the alarm was a test and there was no need for any evacuation. Ships are required to head into dry dock every few years for the "routine scrape of the barnacles" (minor cosmetic and engineering updates), but quite often cruise lines will take this time -- or even extend it -- to refresh a ship's public areas and cabins. Carnival Corp. & plc currently plans 802 dry dock days in 2022, optimizing time out of service to prepare ships for resuming passenger operations. On Carnival Breeze, fun-fan favorites like SportSquare and mouth-watering dining spots like Cucina del Capitano are just the beginning of how this ship keeps the fun blazing. Guests can choose not to sail the shortened voyage and receive a full refund. View All Cruises The app will hold table assignments for 10 minutes before cancelling a reservation. The Self-Mustering drill allowed for social distancing. If youre planning a special celebration or youve got a little extra money to spend, you might wish to check out Carnival Breezes suites on Deck 7, including Grand Suites. Unfortunately, the crew were working inside so I was unable to get some good pictures of this venue. After getting up I showered and finished packing a couple of things that I would need for the cruise. Below are some pictures I took during sail-a-way: How The Your-Time Dining Check-In Process Worked:I had Your-Time Dining which means I could dine in a specific dining room from 5:30pm until about 9:00pm. Dry Dock: 6/24/21-7/08/21; Wet Dock: 2/20/22-3/05/22; Ship Refurbishments and Renovations. The stateroom was located in between the front and middle elevators on the starboard side of the ship. Your assigned muster station for the cruise can be found in multiple areas. Breeeze was homeported in Miami thru November 2016 when started roundtrips from Galveston Texas. It is a fleetwide initiative concentrated on food, drink, and amusement, allowing Carnival cruise passengers to tour, taste and laugh their way through new onboard places. For dessert I ordered a banana split, which is on the Kid's Menu. This venue is complimentary and is open on Galveston day and sea days. Carnival Radiance October 2021 MIAMI, Dec. 9, 2020 - Carnival Cruise Line has established dry dock plans for three of its ships, and as part of its gradual, phased-in return to operations in 2021, will defer the deployment of the vessels until after the work is completed. Cruise Critic is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Carnival Pride - April 2023 - May 2023. The Limelight Lounge is used for the Punchliner Comedy Club in the evenings and is also used to host smaller scale events such as karaoke. Expect the similar changes in drydock as Carnival Venezia, although details have not been announced yet. The sun was beginning to rise while we ate breakfast. The stateroom was located in between the front and middle elevators on the starboard side of the ship. }); return (msie > 0 || trident > 0); . I had some family traveling on the Carnival Vista so they stood at the back and waved to us before the ship set sail. The Sea Island Suite features dcor in soft blues and greens reminiscent of sea glass, as found at the five-star Sea Island resort on the coast of Georgia. This Self-Mustering Drill replaced the old style Safety Briefing where everyone on the ship went to their muster station prior to sailing at the same time. $(iframe[0]).remove(); board next. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". The workers outside were very friendly and chatted with everyone waiting. The cabins will also receive mini-bars and U.S. power outlets to cabins and a new bar featuring spritzes in the adult-only Serenity area on the top deck. At 7:15pm in the Ovation Theater a game of Welcome Aboard Bingo was taking place. I got a piece of pecan crusted fish which was very good! If youre worried about motion sickness on a cruise, take the advice that goes for pretty much any ship and book a room near the middle of the ship and as close to the waterline as possible to minimize motion. We arrived around 6:15am and since we did not eat breakfast before leaving home we stopped at McDonald's on Seawall Blvd right by Stewart Beach. Suite guests are first and have "Priority" printed on their boarding pass. I had some family traveling on the Carnival Vista so they stood at the back and waved to us before the ship set sail. if (iframePath.indexOf('carnival.co.uk') == -1) SA Recycling. The stateroom's bathroom was very similar to every other Carnival ship's stateroom bathroom that I have had. The announcements included information about how the boarding process would work as well as what to expect once on the Carnival Breeze. Deck 15 is the highest deck on the Carnival Breeze. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Some vendors may process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, which you can object to by managing your options below. Nevertheless, midway surveys may be conducted in between dry-docking period forvarious inspections, maintenance and repairs of theunderwater structure of the vessel. (Promenade Deck 5) "Guys Pig & Anchor Barbeque Smokehouse" is a complimentary, open-air complimentary restaurant located on the Lanai Promenade. On my walk up, I had finally gotten to Deck 9 and had just one more flight of stairs to go when all of a sudden a very loud continuous alarm went off, the low level lighting turned on, and all of the fire doors began closing. As I walked towards the front of the ship on Deck 12, I was able to look down at Cruise Terminal #2 below. I had to empty my pockets and stuffed my camera bag with my phone, wallet, and the camera batteries I had in my shorts pocket. Wellness areas are also being given more real estate, including a 3,000 plus square feet fitness center with panoramic views, which has a separate weight room and aerobics studio. Through this cruise review I hope to show you my cruise experience and all the things I saw & did. Since the doors to the cruise terminal were not yet open the employees working outside directed us to sit on a bench. Our Welcome Aboard Show consisted of the cruise director speaking, an interactive game with contestants on stage, and the Playlist Productions dancers giving a short 10 minute sneak peek of the show. The Carnival Breeze was docked at Cruise Terminal #2 and the Carnival Vista was docked at Cruise Terminal #1. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Carnival Breeze's Dry-Dock Information: Notes: The Carnival Breeze completed its 2022 dry-dock in April 2022 after being sent to dry-dock in Cadiz, Spain. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. .css-18jw8gc{-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;-ms-appearance:none;appearance:none;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;justify-content:center;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;position:relative;white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:middle;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;line-height:1.2;border-radius:var(--chakra-radii-md);transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-normal);height:auto;min-width:var(--chakra-sizes-10);font-size:var(--chakra-fontSizes-md);background:none;border:0;color:black;display:inline;margin:0px;padding:0!important;font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-Roboto);font-weight:500;padding-top:0.625rem;padding-bottom:0.625rem;-webkit-padding-start:1rem;padding-inline-start:1rem;-webkit-padding-end:1rem;padding-inline-end:1rem;}.css-18jw8gc:focus-visible,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}.css-18jw8gc:disabled,.css-18jw8gc[disabled],.css-18jw8gc[aria-disabled=true],.css-18jw8gc[data-disabled]{opacity:0.4;cursor:not-allowed;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}.css-18jw8gc:active,.css-18jw8gc[data-active]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:hover,.css-18jw8gc[data-hover]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:focus,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}Cookie Consent, 9 Reasons to Get Excited About Marella Cruises' Marella Explorer 2, Club Orange, Holland America's Priority Program. Carnival Breeze's Dry-Dock Information: Previous Dry-Dock: 2022 Year of Next Scheduled Dry-Dock: No Information Available Notes: The Carnival Breeze completed its 2022 dry-dock in April 2022 after being sent to dry-dock in Cadiz, Spain.During this dry-dock the Carnival Breeze received the red, white, & blue livery on the exterior of the ship. What Is the Biggest Holland America Ship? After being seated our headwater came by and introduced himself. Carnival Splendor August 2024 Starting December 2016, the ship will be leaving from Port of Galveston Texas to Western Caribbean and Florida-Bahamas ports of call. The Lanai on the Carnival Breeze at the front was closed as this area is now for crew only. Refurbishment: May 1 - 15, 2018. Due to this arrangement, some cabins may field extra noise when there are passengers convened underneath on a few nights, we could hear peoples conversations very clearly, which could occasionally be entertaining, but some passengers might find it annoying. Some people are highly sensitive to smells to the point that it can make or break their entire cruise. Breeze is the line's first Carnival cruise vessel to feature a stand-alone sushi restaurant - Bonsai Sushi. The 1992-built former Ryndam is a decade younger than both of Celestyal's existing ships, with more balcony cabins and amenities. My alarm was set for 4:00am, but I went ahead and slowly got up and checked the Carnival Breeze's location on the Marine Traffic app. $(document).ready(function() { The mini golf course is located on two levels. console.log('Subscribing to click event'); My balcony consisted of two chairs and a very small table. The Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse was open each evening and required reservations (not complimentary). When it comes to cruise ships, noise can be very subjective based on individual tolerance, and also what is going on during a particular voyage. When the firewall kept not getting opened I went up to Deck 12 and walked outside to the back of the ship. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I went to the very front of Deck 9. Once Carnival Breeze positions at the terminal, embarkation will begin at 3:00 PM, and all guests will need to be onboard by 6:00 PM. The following monthly cruise ship calendar is updated frequently using the latest official itineraries released by Carnival. We entered the ship on Deck 3 (Lobby Deck) in the ship's atrium. TIP:Your assigned muster station for the cruise can be found in multiple areas. Expect new furnishings, new color palettes, more outlets and USB ports and larger bathrooms with huge showers (and in a controversial move for some, no tub). All dates . Look for a link at the bottom of this page or in our privacy policy where you can withdraw consent. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. It has 15 decks and can hold a normal capacity of just under 3,700 passengers, with a crew of just under 1,390 people. The following official YouTube video reviews Carnival's Dream-class vessels (Breeze, Dream, Magic) as facilities and onboard amenities. The alarm was very loud. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Some announcements to remind guests to attend the self-mustering were made throughout the afternoon. Since Carnival wanted everyone to arrive early our arrival appointment times were brought forward by one hour. At 8pm, the Welcome Aboard Show was scheduled to take place in the Ovation Theater. At the times the balcony floor was a little wet. Carnival Elation January 2023 February 2023 return deviceAgent.match(/(iPad|iPhone|iPod)/i); MAIN DINING ROOM MENUS:http://www.embarkandaway.com/carnival-breeze-2022-main-dining-room-menus.htmlFor those that do not want to click on external links, I will post the pictures from the review to Cruise Critic as I am going along adding them to my personal blog. The Carnival Breeze's Piano Bar 88 is located right along the Promenade walkway and has a large piano with seats around. I took over 3,800 pictures and will try to include as many as possible of the ship, food, and ports. Around 3pm our cruise director, Cookie, came over the PA to let guests know that the captain ordered all guests that had not yet completed the self-mustering process to attend. Since I am Platinum I was able to select a check-in time 48 hours earlier than non-Platinum & Diamond guests. Terminal 3 was opened on Nov 9, 2022. Next, we were directed to security. The new restaurants include Abuela's, a Mexican-themed restaurant; Silver Fork -- a new specialty restaurant, featuring upscale British cuisine and The Platter, a venue for cheeses, charcuterie and vegetarian platters with wine pairings. When the alarm cut-off an announcement was made that all tests were completed and that any future alarms should be considered real. 66 Ships | 141,881 Berths | $42 Billion | View. Below are some pictures I took as I walked outside on my journey to the Lido Marketplace: First Lunch on the Carnival Breeze: The Carnival Breeze's buffet is called the Lido Marketplace. After a short walk past the basketball court I came to the Carnival Breeze's mini golf course and ropes course. Both tasted great. I walked on the jogging track towards the front of the ship and passed by some outdoor exerciseequipmentand the basketball court. Routine maintenance works included new hull coating. Even if you choose a balcony room, choose a low level and a room closest to the ship's center. I really enjoyed being in a cove balcony stateroom. We are finally moving onto the carnival Panorama in November. CCL has over 1/5 of the cruise industry's worldwide market. Deck 2 is also situated underneath the Breezes theater and main galleys, and some passengers have reported noise in select cabins during busy times. The perimeter of Deck 5 has an outside area that wraps around the entire ship called the Lanai. Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful. Originally this ship was scheduled to enter service in 2020, but due to the coronavirus pandemic the ship will enter service in 2021. . Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos.

Mayor Of Mccaysville, Ga During Dr Hicks, Articles C