cedar summit tube slide parts

I purchased this slide to put in our home. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Complete with 2 heavy duty belt swings, a web disc swing, a rock wall and a 10-foot speedy wave slide; the Highlander will transcend your littles into an imaginary world of outdoor play. McKinley Santa Barbara I am happy with the product quantity and the easy installation process. Madison This is a swing set for the most energetic of little ones, too: start a rowdy game of cops and robbers, scrambling up the ladder or rock climbing wall, chasing the bad guys through their fort hideout, and then back down the slide where they escape on the swings to safety. The 5 ft tube slide by Creative Cedar Designs holds up to 250 lbs. The umbrella provides much-needed shade for little kids. This Alpine Wave slide is designed for comfort and features a unique "scoop and wave" for fast action fun! Union Pier, MI. 2021-04-25 11:06:03. We started building it at my son's 2nd birthday plenty help around. Slide ID Parts - Cedar Summit TNR III Add O SHEET 1 OF 3 REV. Plus, the premium wood roof protects the play deck from weather elements and provides shade on hot days. The Super Summit Slide easily attaches to any 5-foot deck height. Watch your kids race down the 10 ft. double slides, soar through the air on their choice of two swings and a double glider, go on a rock climbing adventure to reach the towers, or use the double ladder. 2022-03-06 20:13:32, Turbo Swing-n-Slide Spiral Slide 84" Deck, Swirl Spiral Tube Slide- Green- Mounts To 5 Ft. Deck, Treasure Trove I Swing Set with Wood Roof, Backyard Discovery Sweetwater Indoor/Outdoor Cedar Playhouse with Kitchen, Backyard Discovery Canyon Creek All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Aspen 78.87" X 52.12" Outdoor Cedar Playhouse with Kitchen, Ready To Build Custom Alpine Wave Slide for 5' Deck, Backyard Discovery Cedar Cove Wooden Swing Set, Creative Cedar Designs 75" x 72" x 9" Solid Wood Octagon Sandbox with Cover, Backyard Discovery Lakewood All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Atlantis All Cedar Wooden Swing Set, Age Group: 3 to 4 Years; 5 to 6 Years; 7 to 8 Years; 9 to 10 Years; 11 to 12 Years; 13+ Years. As long as you can follow directions you can do this! Copperleaf Court | Maximum Play Systems Large Dog Park Kit and dual slide configuration featuring both a spiral tube slide and 10 ft. wave slide. Fax 1-317-855-9247, 15 Tips and Tricks for Pokemon Go Fort Collins Prancing Panda Even if you have a limited space for play equipment, our climbing frames with tube slides are very compact. I will look to Playset Parts for any future playground needs.". Round Nexus Pedestal Table Arlington Heights | Maximum Series Play Systems Combination Manhole Rope Climber Down below there's room for a sandbox and a snack/activity shelf that lets kids play and sip some refreshments at the same time. It is a big hit. Michelle. Put the Cedar Summit Kingsbridge Playset by KidKraft in the back yard. Middletown, OH. Arkansas Playground Equipment The rubber coating on the bottom half of the swing chains to avoid pinched fingers is a nice touch. CA. Boise Manhattan Sioux Falls I am happy with the product quantity and the easy installation process. Evans Freestanding Finger Maze Panel with Posts Diamond Pattern Contoured Bench with Arms Craggy Cliff Commercial playgrounds tend to have tube slides, which are a favorite among kids who want to experience different movements while sliding and the fun of going into and out of a tunnel. Harrison Square | Maximum Play Systems The delivery guys called beforehand and were really nice. Thank you! Slithering Snake 3 Foot Single Left Turn Slide There are two belt swings and a trapeze so three can swing at once. It's outdoor ready from the start, as the wood is treated to be weather-resistant, so it withstands rain, wind and more. Don't miss out on big fun for all the little ones. Freestanding Ball Maze Panel with Posts Spark Series Right Triangle Deck Double Station Pommel Horse Roaring Fork After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Driftwood Inn (where it sat for about 2 weeks until we had time to assemble it). Our lower fort provides a full-sized working door, snack bar, and built-in bench for rest or imaginative play. Triple Station Inclined Chin-Up Bars Its a great swingset. It came a week early. Materials: 100% cedar lumber Heavy-duty swing brackets, hangers and beams Child-friendly water-based stain Packaged with detailed, step by step assembly instructions Dimensions: 1110 in. Emerald Coast | Maximum Series Play Systems Athletic Safety Equipment for Gym Class It has an awesome upper clubhouse with bay windows and a balcony. No it is not designed for your adult friends to crawl all over and yes it will "creak" when they do. Briarstone Villas | Maximum Play Systems International 1-317-747-0203 Designed to hold 250lbs and compatible with most swing sets with a 5ft deck height, this slide will add extra fun and excitement to your swing set. The 7' turbo slide from swing-n-slide easily holds up to 250 lbs. This outdoor playhouse will provide hours of outdoor fun for your kids and their friends and create a great way for them to get back outdoors. Gorilla playsets cedar lumber naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. The lower fort has a clubhouse under the main fort plus a cute side snack window enclosed with its clubhouse walls. The First Item Created of 20 Popular Collectibles Where Can I Find My Batch Code? Thanks to the wide handrails, this slide ensures that your kids hold on tight for a firm grip as they slide down. The Atlantis wooden swing set is chock full of features but still fits in smaller yards. You can wipe this Scoop Slide from Playster with a soft dry cloth. The built-in snack station offers two-person bench seating covered by another solid-tone canopy. Backyard Discovery Canyon Creek All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Lakewood All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Buckley Hill All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Liberty II Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Cedar Cove Wooden Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Beach Front Wooden Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Belmont All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Atlantis All Cedar Wooden Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Shenandoah All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Skyfort II All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Mount McKinley All Cedar Wood Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Woodridge Elite All Cedar Wooden Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Highlander All Cedar Wooden Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Bay Pointe All Cedar Wooden Swing Set, Five Star II Space Saver Swing Set with Wood Roof, Backyard Discovery Woodland All Cedar Swing Set, Backyard Discovery Aspen 78.87" X 52.12" Outdoor Cedar Playhouse with Kitchen, : Includes all wood, hardware, swings, slide, Raised clubhouse with bay windows and balcony, Lower fort with sand box area and snack / activity shelf, 8 super speedy slide and 4 ft. deck height, 6 Potential play areas for up to 5 kids from ages 3-7. He was also able to skip steps and put the swings and slide on first, before other things, since the kids were eager to play on it. Valley View | Maximum Play Systems Elite High Back Bucket Seat The playset used a lot of T-Nuts and if I knew ahead of time, I couldve hammered them in from a hard surface. Available in multiple colors, you can choose the one that is most suitable for your home garden setting. Our unique feature combinations are not typically found on traditional swing sets such as our side-by-side 5 ft challenging rock wall and step ladder, our high-quality web swing, and our dual slide configuration featuring both a spiral tube slide and a 10 ft. wave slide. ", "Great experience! Received in when promised and I now have one very, very happy boy who swings away as often as he can. Knoxville Whizzy Dizzy | Free Spinning Play Structures, Aberdeen Bend | Maximum Play Systems 6 Foot Straight Tube Slide [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] He handles crawling up the stairs easily. Banana Bonanza ", "Shipping was fast and the products were of the highest quality, and even included locking bolts. Driver was super helpful. Mountain View Product arrived warped.. If you find that your slide is no longer in good shape, it's simple to buy a playground replacement slide from us that's durable and built for safety. Then and Now: Health & Physical Education Swings, slides, hardware, climbs, you name it! Quaker Mill High Sierra - Fully Accessible Play System Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. Mighty Macaw Illinois Playground Equipment Craggy Series Mountain Climber End Spark Series Tube Slide | Spark Components Anonymous. 6 Foot Single Wave Slide D x 109 in. Maximum Series Sea Creature Climber Dean. Square Net Climber | Traditional Climbers Double Station Arm Rotation We received it approximately a week after we ordered it, which I felt was pretty fast. Springmill Meadows | Maximum Series Play Systems Stepping Pads Missoula Single Station Rower Terre Haute This fit everything on the list! Tree House Bubble Panel We bought Thompsons Water Seal and sealed it ourselves and it was instantly better. This product deserves more than 5 stars.. When you need a break from the adventure, rest at the attached table and bench set. Wendy. Needed to drill in own holes so the screws can match up.. Salman. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Tip-dont be afraid to mix and match your rock wall colors, makes it kinda fun! Plus, it comes pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained to help ease assembly time. The most difficult thing for me was leveling the area. 32 Gallon Skyline Trash Receptacle This product is fun for the whole family. Awesome buy! Belt swings, a combination rock wall ladder, and a lower shaded fort that can double as a sandbox. Santa Monica Connect With Us Become a Fan Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on Instagram Subscribe. Nylon Wrapped Steel Ropes in a Steel Frame The Pioneer Peak swing set is available in the standard wood roof, treehouse, a treehouse with a fort add-on, or Malibu wood roof. Tabor. Everything is labeled perfectly, every screw, but and bold comes #'d and in it's own packaging. It has an awesome upper clubhouse with bay windows and a balcony. The Swirl Spiral Tube Slide for 5 Ft. decks by Creative Cedar Designs adds a thrilling element to almost any existing wooden swing set. I thought the wood came water sealed, but there was too many splinters coming off it during the build. Our premium cedar garden play equipment is both beautiful and durable. Double Station Leg Press Amarillo | Play Systems Steamboat Springs | Play Systems Benedict Canyon I'd say it tool me a total of 20hrs. Construct sandcastles in the shaded sandbox which includes 4 wooden seats on the corners under one of the towers and the second tower invites friends over for a picnic or tea party at the shaded picnic table. Poseidon's Hideout | Traditional Climbers After that, we began with the instructions, ladder, side supports etc. 5 Foot Single Straight Slide 6-Foot Rectangular Single Pedestal Picnic Table ), the mammoth Kingsbridge Playset is a backyard dream. Probably wouldnt hurt to get a soft pad to place at bottom on slide, we used a workout mat. Playground Equipment Safety Tips Spin Faster & Climb Higher on the Starship Orbiter Dual belt swings and an acro bar provide even more fun, with heavy-duty swing hangers and chains for secure high-flying. While outside your kids will play with the functioning mailbox, built-in snack window, bench, or functioning dinner bell. Tree House Ball Maze Panel Shipping was faster than I expected. Orchid Oasis Physical Education Vocabulary for Kids This set has it all and the kids will love it for years. 2020-08-11 18:26:24. Lumber companies supply everything from plywood and decking lumber to dimensional lumber and kiln-dried cedar boards and other select woods. The 3-position swing beam is equipped with our patented swing beam extender offering wider swinging lanes and a safer experience for everyone. Made of wood with child-friendly, water-based stain, Armrests allow for extra relaxation and to keep a cold drink nearby. Bleacher Series Hanging Cantilever Fabric Shade With today's emphasis on chemical-free and recyclable products, you may find a Bavaria lumber supply company that specializes in . Constructed from weather-resistant wood with a beautiful stained finish, this set will look good for years to come. Measuring W: 17'10" D: 9'4" H: 9'9", the Sky View wooden swing set features swings for up 4 kids at one time, a kids picnic table, and a 15 sq. With a combination of mesh and vertical wood pickets, we've created a cool, breezy fort to relax in during those hot summer days, we even included a real chalkboard for your kids to create one-of-a-kind masterpieces. My daughter absolutely loves her play set. ***Some pieces have minor damages/scuffs/scratches. Galvanized Ductile Iron Pipe Beam Swing Hanger, Galvanized Ductile Iron Wood Beam Swing Hanger, CoPoly Deluxe Residential Belt Swing Seat. Packaged Dimensions: 44.25 L x 24.25 W x 12.25 H Making Playgrounds Accessible for Disabled Children 2 heavy-duty 26 in. Juste parfait pour mes enfants!. It took about 2 days to build. 10859 East Washington Street, Suite 200 Tasmin Brown. This premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained in your backyard. The backyard playset has an awesome raised clubhouse topped by a wooden roof with bay windows, dormers, and a covered front porch. 8 Foot Sectional Straight Slide Ages: 3 to 10. The stepladder, rock wall ladder, and 10 ft. wave slide provide plenty of exciting entry and exit routes for your kids to dart from level to level. 2022-12-30 14:23:51. Willie Dean. Your kids are ensured hours of non-stop fun and amusement with this tube slide. Joseph. Cedar Summit Mount Forest Lodge Playset Do It Yourself Instructions Kid's Creations Adventure Mountain Playset - Installation Included. Sporting a cheery bright yellow color, this slide effortlessly merges with any backyard setting and holds the attention of your kids for a long period of time. The high fort has hourglass windows with a wood roof and sunburst gables. Flower Drum She hasnt gone down the enclosed slide yeta little too intimidating yet.. Mallory. Rose Creek Fancy Frog . ft. sandbox with a swing set ladder and climbing wall to reach the raised, rectangular play fort with tarp canopy and race down the 8 slide. Octagon Rolled Edge Single Pedestal Picnic Table Inside the playhouse is a lifelike kitchenette complete with sliceable fruit, a vegetable basket pretend knife, and a cutting board. I wish I had pre-purchased mulch and surround materials for beneath. Maximum Series Spiral Tube Slide Space-Themed Rope Climber for Primary School Brilliantly designed with 100% all-natural cedarwood. L x 189 in. Rectangle Dual Column Fabric Shade 12 foot playground slideTube Slides are fun! KY. 2019-06-30 15:01:25. My one complaint about the playset so far is the slide - because it's a straight molded plastic and not a wave style slide, the kids cannot climb up it, which they like to do, since it's super slippery and steep. In this COVID-19 pandemic, we need to keep the kids active, so we bought the slide. Pine Tree Topper Alphabet of Nostalgia: 90s Edition - Infographic All of the parts were there. . This was impressive. Theres just one piece of wood that doesnt match up. And all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easier assembly. Fitness Color Tool Freestanding Spelling Panel with Posts Keystone Crossing Triple Station Torso Twist Parkview Heights | Maximum Play Systems Breathe new life into virtually any swing set with the Backyard Discovery Spiral Tube Slide. With plenty of outdoor play features such as the raised clubhouse, covered side porch with sandbox area, open sun porch, the elevated tunnel with viewing ports, a sizable crows nest, and a roomy lower fort, the whole block will have room to play in your own backyard playground.

Common Caterpillars In Oregon, Seating At The Barbican York, Articles C