chuck's fish secret menu

Really wanted to like this place which is why we gave it another chance. When my bosses come in we always make a point to eat and drink there. I'm one of his beneficiaries, I'm here to testify how amazing she has been to me. Do yourself a favor and end with the Bread Pudding. Had surf&turf. Yes, Chucks Fish offers takeout services. Wow, what a surprise!!! We've never had a bad experience here! I don't have a negative word to say about Chuck's: every food item on their menu - absolutely fresh, the highest quality, and prepared perfectly; the atmosphere - wonderful - so nice and cozy, but not too formal; the service - not a lot of turnover with staff, even over YEARS of coming in, which speaks volumes for ownership / management, and they ALWAYS remember who I am and what I like - much appreciated. Gulf coasts finest, award-winning recipe, w/ rice, Panko-fried shrimp, uptown sauce, asian slaw, fried wonton bowl, Blend of melted cheeses, shrimp, blue corn tortilla chips, Golden-fried blue crab claws served w/ cocktail sauce, Mixed greens, mandarin oranges, cranberries, roasted almonds house vinaigrette, Iceberg lettuce, bleu cheese, applewood smoked bacon, crumbles roma tomatoes, Romaine lettuce, romano cheese, rosemary croutons, house caesar dressing, Mozzarella, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes, Pepperoni, sausage, bell peppers, onions, olives, tomatoes & mushrooms, From our own market, price is based on market price of fish, Conecuh sausage creole cream fried cheddar cheese grit cake, vegetable of the day, Lemon caper cream, rice pilaf, vegetable of the day, Cocktail/tartar, hand-cut fries, coleslaw, Broiled jumbo gulf shrimp, crab meat stuffing, bacon wrapped, roasted red pepper aioli, garlic mashed potatoes & vegetable of the day, Fresh jumbo lump crab meat, house remoulade, garlic mashed potatoes & vegetable of the day, Harbor docks original recipe, seasoned matchstick fries & coleslaw, Blackened catch of the day, flour tortillas, avocado slices, fresh pico de gallo, southwestern sour cream, rice pilaf, Broiled gulf coast grouper, panko & parmesan cheese-crusted, over penne pasta tossed w/ sundried tomatoes, portabello mushrooms, & pesto cream, Gulf shrimp, smoked gouda cheese grits, red pepper gravy w/ spinach, mushrooms, & bacon, Jumbo lump crab cake, two bacon-wrapped stuffed shrimp, 4 oz. And the wine is always perfectly chilled. Wonderful Time and Amazing food as always! Available for Android and iOS, Off The Menu currently covers eateriesfrom fast food chains such as In-N-Out and Shake Shack to fine-dining restaurants like Spago Beverly Hills and Gramercy Tavern. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Prices: Appetizers $7 to $17, salads $9 to $11, entrees $15 to $36 (with some dishes at market price), desserts. Every single guest came up to me expressing their love for the evening, and I have to give all credit to Chucks Fish for exceeding our expectations! I was blown away by all of their popular fan favorite dishes that landed on our table, and I cant wait to go back and order everything we tried again and again! A great variety so everyone is happy. Save. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Didnt have any food left over, Awesome venue used to be the Greyhound Bus Station! Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. So bad on so many levels. Funny. These are some beer bar with a large number of reviews in Montgomery, AL. Couldnt have had a better experience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The is a fun spot in the Old Cloverdale district of Montgomery. Food is good. #1: FOIE GRAS STUFFED LOBSTER TAIL ($55) Davio's (111 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, (215) 563-4810) If you want to live like the rich and famous through one. Abbie our server was excellent! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. All service staff were polite, attentive, and professional. But it is good quality food, well prepared and seasoned Hey Scott, When I was there, they were not necessary, as there were several empty tables. as an appetizer thinking whenever the sushi eventually came would be fine. I was not even a big sushi fan until I had it at Chuck's it is SO fresh, and perfect, that I am spoiled and cannot handle anything less anywhere else. Chucks is a great place to dine in Athens! Please. Luckily Chuck's Fish learns from constructive criticism since this experience was spot on. The Brussels sprouts and sushi were amazing! I cover food, travel, and occasionally tennis (when Nadal is playing). Our goal was to bring something new, fun and adventurous to Tallahassee, and I think we accomplished that mission! Chuck's Fish. This is hands down our new favorite dinner restaurant in Mobile. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. He didnt say anything. Chuck's Fish is rated 4.6 stars by 546 OpenTable diners. Advised when we sat down that sushi was backed up 40 minutes. Chucks has great food and service! The service was impeccable. Hands down the freshest fish I think Ive ever tasted! The Philly Roll was our second favorite. Just handed us the bill. I dont use the words magical or special very often, but this evening was very much a night to remember! Because of Covid-19, you may want to get your food To-Go, but make plans to go back, because you will want to try something else, enjoy! The quality of food never lets me down. This is a review for beer bar in Montgomery, AL: "I had big expectations and was not disappointed. You have to try the Ed roll. Closed now : See all hours. We came to them with just a couple of requests, knowing that they would check all of the boxes for what we had in mind, and they killed it on every level. The Owner/manager (Ridge) came over to check in with us and made it right by expediting our order, providing complimentary drinks while we continued to wait, as well as a 25% discount off of our bill. Birmingham, AL. Scallops, shrimp, bacon, green onions, spicy sauce topped: smoked salmon. We had a great time. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Chuck's Fish Birmingham at 5426 US-280 in Birmingham - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. The food was excellent- the brussel sprouts are a must even if you only remotely like them. In addition to Gulf seafood, we offer aged, naturally-raised beef - cut in-house, and an award-winning sushi bar, created and managed by renowned chef Yoshie Eddings, who has been the sushi chef at Harbor Docks restaurant for over 26 years. Amazing rolls and a wonderful bustle . If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would! 1st, the two hour wait time for three people waiting on terrible sushi on a non-busy night is mind boggling. The atmosphere is inviting and I highly recommend it. $$$ Seafood. They tried to pass everything off as fresh, my fish was frozen and they suggested that it was fresh caught off Destin, but two of the fish are not available in the Gulf and certainly not in Destin. articles coming soon. (205) 995-0495 Website Excellent food and drinks, the staff seemed a little overwhelmed and having trouble keeping up with tables. We have had Emma several times that we have been to checks and things she is a terrific server. View the online menu of Chucks Fish and other restaurants in Mobile, Alabama. The Filet was extremely bland. Tue. We live out of town but look forward to seeing you in the future! Fabulous food and service. Fun atmosphere. Very fresh sushi and the Cobia was amazing! The inside of my hush puppies were not done but the savory shrimp made up for it. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. We sat at the Sushi Bar and had great conversation with Terry and Chris. Sushi Bars, Seafood $$ (251) 219-7051. https://www.chucksfish.com/location/chucks-fish-athens/, https://media-cdn.getbento.com/accounts/97e16f392ef20fe9e855881ea06c5a11/media/5Smx3GYxQza8k1nEb6w4_CFA-CATERING.pdf. Great food, good service, fun football weekend atmosphere. Perfect! We look forward to having a Chuck's Fish open in Montgomery early next year! Chuck's Fish is at 224 E. College Ave.; 850-597-7506. The service was outstanding and the atmosphere was awesome. He didnt say anything. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. And this may sound silly to some, but their wine glasses are thin-lipped, which somehow makes the wine taste a little better to me, and it just "feels" better. Menu added by users March 28, 2023. A heartfelt thank you to Chucks Fish for EXCEEDING our expectations, to Dave Barfield of Lonely Fox Photography for donating his time and gifting us with these beautiful images (again, to keep costs low for our first dinner), and to our All Access Foodies for joining us for such a fun-filled, beautiful evening. The waitress messed up one of the orders and gave a raw steak rollto a vegetarian. And perhaps a slightly larger portion for the price. As many times as Ive been to Chucks Fish, the only Secret Dinner menu item Id previously tried was their incredible White Chocolate Bread Pudding! These are some highly rated beer bar in Montgomery, AL: What are some beer bar with a large number of reviews in Montgomery, AL? The atmosphere is lively, and the food and service is always superb! DELICIOUS! The fish tasted like it just came off the boat. In the place as the once neighborhood staple Jubilee comes another fun spot with a lovely atmosphere, great staff, and fun southern fare, but with an elegant twist to include Sushi! A staple for us in mobile! . The Cowboy Roll was mediocre. The wait was insane! I told him my sushi did not have a lemon or lime in it and I told him it hurt my mouth and my tooth. Shrimp Tempura with Creamy Spicy Sauce or Ponzu, Shrimp and Lobster with Spicy Lemon Sauce, Pan Fried Scakkios with Yuzu Truffle ( 2 pcs), KUSHIYAKI - 2 skewers per order, served with Anticucho or Reriyaki Sauce, If you have any dietary requirements or food allergies, please inform your server, Sushi Selection (14 pcs) served with Miso Soup and Field Greens, Sashimi Selection ( 11 pcs) served with Miso Soup and Steamed Rice, Irasshaimase! Staff is so kind . Chucks Fish: Off the menu sushi - See 376 traveler reviews, 67 candid photos, and great deals for Tuscaloosa, AL, at Tripadvisor. 2/7/2022. Contact [email protected] for more details. Ladies night is on Tuesday nights and all sushi is $2 off. Best place ever!!! I showed the waiter and he took it to the back. Chuck's Fish offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (251) 219-7051. 108. Reviews for Chuck's Fish Birmingham. This perfectly poached egg arrives suspended in a warm foam of Cremeux des Citeaux aux Truffles and cheese, topped with a Parmesan tuile wrapped in rice paper. Not sure how that happens when more than half of the menu is sushi. As one of Wolfgang Pucks signature dishes for several years, the Tuna Cones is also one of Pucks most popular items served at the Oscars Governors Ball. Find Chucks Fish at:Socials Website,Facebook,InstagramAddress 224 E College Ave, Tallahassee, FL 323019Phone (850) 597-7506, Find Dave Barfield of Lonely Fox Photography at:Socials Website,Facebook,InstagramPhone (850) 583-1824. Exceptional food and sushi. Great atmosphere and really good drinks! Made the reservation, then mentioned it to a friend who didn't give it a rave review, basically around service and value, some time ago. I had a massive smile on my face the entire time, and so did everyone else! Quick note before you scroll on Save the Date for our next Secret Dinner on Thursday, May 19th, at 6:30pm. Topped with uptown sauce, green onions, and sesame seedsWine Pairing Animal, Malbec from Argentina, White Chocolate Break Pudding with an anglaise whipped creamWine Pairing Dr. L, Riesling from Germany. Food Fried Oysters (soy caramel glaze, house hot sauce) Spring Rolls (chicken, vegetables, sweet Thai chili sauce) Courthouse, Hotels near Alabama Museum of Natural History, Late Night American Restaurants in Tuscaloosa, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Tuscaloosa, Soup Restaurants for Families in Tuscaloosa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Tuscaloosa. My personal fav is the "Screaming O". Contact ramason@chucksfish.com for more details. Be sure to ask about special/secret sushi rolls that aren't on the menu!! Im sure my son is a fan for life. Very noisy and tables to close together. Unfortunately our server wasnt the sharpest, so it impacted the overall experience. 5426 US-280, Birmingham It was phenomenal and our server Brian was fantastic! Just handed us the bill. Blackened catch, rice pilaf & vegetable of the day, Over penne pasta, tomato-basil garlic cream sauce, romano cheese, 8 oz. But not every restaurant has a secret menu item, so the challenge is knowing when and where to make the order. Salmon Skin Salad. As I went to cut a bite I ran into some silver skin that had not been trimmed off the tenderloin which made about 2 ounces of the filet really tough. It is a little noisy and difficult to hear one another. This wouldnt have been an issue if they didnt put the new roll of sushi on the same plate with the raw beef juice on it!! I am craving sushi as I write this. Price was over the top, I dont recommend, Always solid quality. Rate your experience! I told him my sushi did not have a lemon or lime in it and I told him it hurt my mouth and my tooth. Great experience! Never been disappointed . Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Learn how your comment data is processed. THE SERVER WAS AWESOME, ONE DISH WAS DELIVERED 20 MINS BEFORE THE OTHER AND WAS COLD BY THE TIME THE OTHER FOOD WAS SERVED. Blake was around server and he was well informed of the menu, specials, and drinks.but most of all, he was nice!I enjoyed the dining experience which is excellent for a nice Friday night out, or an intimate weeknight date. THE best sushi in Tuscaloosa. Our main complaint about the sushi was that the seaweed wrap was very hard to chew through and had issues eating/swallowing it. The grilled fish of the day is also a good choice of the past. The service was great- from the moment we walked in. The Fish Market Restaurant - 5409 US-280, Birmingham, Mt. The service was excellent. Gulf to Table Seafood, Hand-Cut Steaks, and Award-Winning Sushi Loved the calamari. Excellent service, good food, nice atmosphere. Suggest an Edit. !.Great place and we will be back! Im from NY and those prices are ridiculous for sushi rolls in Athens, GA. We had another good meal at Chucks yesterday. Great service, well timed, good drink selection. 1057 Woodley Rd, Montgomery. Upvote 2 Downvote . . Music was soft which is important to us. Hey Scott, When I was there, they were not necessary, as there were several empty tables. Very attentive waitress. Great food, service and drinks. One of the best pieces of red meat I have had in Tuscaloosa - melt in your mouth, cooked to perfection (I get mine medium rare). I think the food is good but the prices are extremely high for the size of the rolls. Naha(500 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 321-6242). Highly recommend the kimchi brussels as an appetizer! I let the first one go as everyone can have a bad night, but now 0-2. Stellar service and the food is always phenomenal. Order Online Service was great and everyone loved their food. The appetizers were very good but the stuffed shrimp was over cooked and the steak had no flavor. All sushi rolls are $2 off. Vacation In Hawaii Like A Homeowner With Destination Residences Hawaii, This Ranch In Wyoming Comes With Its Own Air Strip And Guest Lodge, Award-Winning Architect Reimagines The Hotels Of The Future, Five-Star Hotel Chef Shares Tips For Creating A Kitchen Garden At Home, Experience A Five Star Hotel At Home With These Recipes From Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Trend Of The Future: Luxury Resorts That Grow Their Own Food, Spring Break Vacations For The Whole Family, Airbnb Invites You To Sleep In A Spaceship. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? All of the seafood at Chuck's Fish comes from our own wholesale market at Harbor Docks. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Wonderful as always! I would have liked some green vegetables but their medley was cauliflower, sweet potato and butternut squash. The restaurant information including the Chuck's Fish menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. I have been going there for years, and used to every Tuesday with a group of "girls" for Ladies Night (1/2 price wine). Chucks Fish. But the food was good. And look forward to trying the sushi next time!More. Best dinner out in a long time. Not what we expected at all! In addition to Gulf seafood, we offer aged, naturally-raised beef - cut in-house, and an award-winning sushi bar, created and managed by renowned chef Yoshie Eddings, who has been the sushi chef at Harbor Docks restaurant for over 26 years. Fuji Japanese Sushi Steakhouse - 120 Doug Baker Blvd, Birmingham, Bellini's Ristorante & Bar - 6801 Cahaba Valley Rd Ste 106, Birmingham, Jim 'N Nick's - 2831 Greystone Commercial Blvd, Taqueria Las Garzas 280 hwy - 5423 US-280. In addition to Gulf seafood, we offer aged, naturally-raised beef - cut in-house, and an award-winning sushi bar, created and managed by renowned chef Yoshie Eddings, who has been the sushi chef at Harbor Docks restaurant for over 26 years. Upvote 2 Downvote Katherine Freeman February 5, 2014 Hands down the best sushi in Tuscaloosa! Excellent service, good food, nice atmosphere. This is not fine dining, as the picnic type tables and fish decor indicate. 551 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602. Def my go to in tusc, chicken is always good & sushi is best in town. The other rolls almost had no meat/fish in them and now all of our stomachs are hurting. I wondered if anyone would sign up when they had no idea where we were going, no idea what the establishment would serve, and we had zero previous examples to show before guests decide to purchase a ticket this is a brand new concept weve introduced in Tallahassee! Whats particularly special about this dish is the 24-month aged Comt cheese by Rudolph Le Menuier, one of the best cheesemongers in the world. The sushi was better than the sushi you get at a Japanese restaurant. In my initial meeting with Chucks, I stated that I would love for this moment to be more special than simply a large party seated together where the menu is chosen for guests ahead of time. And look forward to trying the sushi next time! Tickets will go on sale to our subscribers on Thursday, May 5th at 10am! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. WE WANTED SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR NYE AND WAS DISAPPOINTED. because it would have increased our wait time. Personally I think they have the best sushi I've tried in Birmingham! 146. Our waiter Denise was very pleasant and helpful.Food: 5/5, 1057 Woodley Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106 Parking available on Dauphin St. and we have a private parking lot on Cedar St. across from the restaurant. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Outstanding food, creative dishes and cool atmosphere. Food and drinks are delicious. 277. I loved the scallops and my mom had the ribeye and was happy with it. USDA choice tenderloin, herb butter, garlic mashed potatoes & vegetable of the day, 14 oz. 4. The rolls tasted absolutely terrible and not what we expected for $11 a roll! Must get Amazon roll. Excellent Restaurant, Great food. Review. Chuck's is always my number 1 choice when eating out. Had a great table by the windows in the corner of the "back" room, very cozy & private even though the restaurant was busy. 508 Greensboro Ave, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401-1530 +1 205-248-9370 Website. Twenty four amazing All Access Foodies joined together for one of the best meals Ive ever experienced an epic evening of food and beverage at Chucks Fish for our first ever Secret Dinner. Luckily, we had some All Access Foodies subscribers, my inner circle of food loving friends and supporters, that were beyond eager to jump in on this adventure with us! Through garnishing with ginger pins, crispy kataifi (shredded filo dough) and a crispy garlic chip, there are more of a crunchy texture and enhancement of the sweet and salt curing of the fish. They used to do a pretty good discount on the Uptown Shrimp on Wednesdays, I believe, but I am not sure if that is still the case. Would definitely return toChucks again!More. Be sure to try the Uptown Shrimp at least once - similar to the Bang Bang Shrimp at Bonefish Grill. Do yourself a favor and end with the Bread Pudding. All of the seafood at Chucks Fish comes from our own wholesale market at Harbor Docks. Always a great experience at Chucks Fish Athens! So so good. Great food, great staff. At an extra price with freshly grated seasonal white truffles, this secret dish is reserved for tasting menus only. Homemade toasted coconut ice cream was wonderful. Hours: We had very high expectations since the food comes from Destin. Great staff! All of the seafood at Chuck's Fish comes from our own wholesale market at Harbor Docks. I highly recommend! Will definitely return for carry out or dine in. From the succulent lobster tails, a rare kind of white truffles duringthis time of the year to the rich and creamy foie gras, every component of this dish screams decadence. We went there because I heard the sushi was AMAZING; and truthfully it did not disappoint. Disappointed there was not more fresh fish on the menu. No bottle water available So we ordered someas an appetizer thinking whenever the sushi eventually came would be fine. People also searched for these in Montgomery: What are people saying about beer bar in Montgomery, AL? Very quick service. So we canceled it. Consistently delicious food and cocktails! Shrimp, tuna, yellowtail, smoked salmon, cucumber, spicy sauce. We had heard that their sushi was really good and we wish that we would have tried it instead. All of the seafood at Chuck's Fish comes from our own wholesale market at Harbor Docks. Sashimi Salad with Matsuhisa Dressing. The mussels were fantastic followed by sushi like Ive never had before. Overall a very good experience. Waited for 45 minutes past the set reservation time for a table. The ambiance is giving. I dont remember very much about our experience here, lets just say the drinks are on point! I only talked to a couple of people about this Secret Dinner idea in the making and Chucks Fish was top of my list and theirs, a match meant to be! But bartenders were amazing. more. I love the atmosphere, but my parents felt it was a little loud and difficult to converse. Chucks Fish is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 508 Greensboro Ave, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401-1530. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. A lot of fun!!! Menu Order Online Reserve. The service and food are amazing. Thanks Ridge and Abbey for great service on our Anniversary! Seafood Salad tuna, shrimp, crab stick, octopus, squid, shrimp, cucumber, spicy sauce, seaweedWine Pairing Paco & Lola, Albarino from Spain, Crab Cakes crab cakes with a roasted red pepper aioliWine Pairing Zardetto, Prosecco from Italy, Uptown Beef sliced filet of beef served on sushi rice. Chuck's is the best seafood restaurant in Montgomery.". You wait an extremely long time for drinks from the bar and the appetizer selection is limited. Oh, and club soda from the tap is $3.00. My friend had the chicken and commented how delicious it was and cooked to perfection. What are some highly rated beer bar in Montgomery, AL? Really wanted to like this place which is why we gave it another chance. But bad (and expensive) meal really ruined our evening. Insider Access to the World of Nobu, The subscription did not succeed, please try again later, Disclaimer: Crave-Worthy News & Exclusive Invitations Only. Great waiter. Delicious dishes in downtown Tuscaloosa. What an incredible experience! InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Tuscaloosa, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Tuscaloosa, Hotels near Children's Hands-On Museum of Tuscaloosa, Hotels near Mercedes-Benz US International Visitor Center/Museum, Hotels near Jemison-Van de Graaff Mansion, Hotels near Tuscaloosa Federal Building and U.S. Definitely will be back! I had a massive smile on my face the entire time, and so did everyone else! Chucks has always been my favorite restaurant and favorite place In Tuscaloosa. My food is consistently presented well from a visual perspective with the right amount of balanced flavors. Website: chucksfish.com. Its in the center of old Tuscaloosa near the strip and I believe its the best restaurant in the area. Always greeted with a smile when entering. Chuck's Fish 508 Greensboro Ave Tuscaloosa, AL 3540123 Went to Chuck's Fish in Tuscaloosa, Alabama for the first time last Friday. The staff is friendly and attentive. Add to wishlist. Chuck's is the best seafood restaurant in Montgomery. Highly recommend. Here are my favorite picks. AMAZING! If you want to live like the rich and famous through one bite, this is the secret menu item for you, according to the restaurants Chef and Owner Steve DiFillippo. Our other appetizer (the uptown shrimp) was tasty but lukewarm (literally almost cold). I could only assume he had not worked there very long, as he wasnt able to provide suggestions, stumbled over the menu quite a bit and brought out the wrong drinks on two occasions.

Warmest Part Of Sicily In October, Articles C