crate and barrel lounge deep chaise

That being said, I also know people who have owned the exact same couch as us with zero issues with the fabric. We got our ottoman from Wayfair. We also flip and rotate our cushions on a fairly regular basis to keep everything wearing as evenly as possible. A really great neutral. We are looking at this couch and have a cat that will occasionally claw at the furniture :/ If so, hows it holding up? We bought ours 8 years ago. Lounge Deep 3-Piece Right-Arm Bumper Sectional Sofa, Lounge Deep 2-Piece Left-Arm Bumper Sectional Sofa, Lounge Deep 3-Piece Left-Arm Bumper Sectional Sofa. The ottoman has been discontinued and isnt available anymore but this post has some similar ones! Two kids and dogs we need a dark color sofa. Its honestly our favorite piece of furniture in our home and the one that gets the most use without a doubt. Slim with modern track arms give this a more modern profile. Is it a drastic difference? International, cross-border returns may require different processes depending on the countries between which Youll have to report back once its in! The Lounge Deep Chaise is a Crate and Barrel exclusive. Kitchn is a source of inspiration for a happier, healthier life in your kitchen. Some of our testers were tall, some were short (and many in between) with very different preferences. Your IP: Where did you find your rug? We were downgrading from a very large sectional and knew that it would be an adjustment for us to lose so much seating space. I see you have a dog, can you attest to the durability of the taft upholstery? Hi Sarah! I went ahead and purchased today! Thanks! size / dimensions: Couch. Terms of Service and One issue I kept seeing in the reviews was that the feathers kept coming out of the Taft fabric. Lounge Deep 2-Piece Right Arm Double Chaise Sectional Sofa . I hope theyre open to assisting you with this issue! Hi Ashley I would say that this particular fabric (the Taft fabric) will likely pill if you have a cat that claws. Heres the link! Hi! We sat on the petite when we were in the shopping/research phase, but its been a number of years at this point. From afar it comes off as a light fabric, but up close you can see the texture that comforted me knowing with three young kids, mishaps could be somewhat disguised. I cant see how this wouldnt be a pet-friendly fabric its a super thick weave and seems really durable to me! By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages Would love to hear your thoughts. Hey Cindy! We knew we wanted a sectional for our family room, but I couldn't decide if we wanted the deep seat of the Lounge II or if we would rather the Petite version which shaves off fives inches from the seat (still leaving you with a good sized sofa). Hi! Its also very similar to sofas Ive seen at other stores (i.e. It feels like he was just born yesterday), and other than that we have an entirely, We took on the One Room Challenge this spring and have been renovating our small dining room over the last six weeks. Help!! Privacy. (Cleaning Code Reference: WS). What we havent decided on is on the fabric. Purchased at Lyon Bire Festival #6 (2023) Taster. Goodness. contact support. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. This week felt abnormally long to me, and Im feeling extra grateful for some down time this weekend. That room is right around 1822. Lounge Deep 2-Piece Small Space Sectional Sofa, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Frame is benchmade with engineered hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping, Durable, independently tested, spring-up Flexolator foundation designed to support cushions and eliminate sagging, Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking, Fiber-down blend back cushions encased in downproof ticking, See product label or call customer service for additional details on product content. And there was a clear favorite that far and away out-comforted the others. Im actually hoping to buy one for my basement, but how did you get it delivered? Any ideas? Hi Lisa, the room is 1822 and our rug is a 912. If you have any questions, be sure to leave them below and Ill get back to you. And routes with connections may be . The first thing to consider is depth how deep do you want your seat cushion to be? Weve had ours for about 18 months but havent seen that particular issue. I tracked this particular sofa down on a few trustworthy blogs to read everything I could, but still wanted to make sure that it was right for us. Delivery nationwide will be facilitated by our white glove delivery partner within 3-6 weeks.Visit our FAQs to learn more about delivery and our coverage areas. Heres an affiliate link. Im considering buying a different style couch but using the Taft steel colored fabric. We really wanted to maximize thespace we have and get a sofa that was as long as we could feasibly fit. It's still much deeper and cozier than a standard sofa. Shop Our Editor's Picks! . The people at the store actually brought us snacks while we were sitting on it. I need a big, comfy couch thats good for the whole family to curl up on. Seller's Notes: This sofa is very comfortable and in great condition! Its very cozy, and its a great size for our family. on Chairish. We love this couch but are worried about our two dogs ruining the fabric. I think if you prefer the cement color, stick with it! I have even tried professional rug cleaners. I have a large rug in my living room as well, but with 3 pets it is always dirty so I feel like it makes the rest of the room look not put together. I go back and forth, but think we have decided on the sectional. Really, the biggest reason we bought this sofa is the comfort level. I do this both to the seat as well as the back cushions and its kept them in great shape. For example, our current sofas seat depth is about 23.5. As I also mentioned, it comes stocked in two fabrics, Taft Cement and Taft Steel, and it can be custom-ordered in 198 additional colors. Hi! Soy-based polyfoam seat cushion wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased . model name / number: Sofa My husband is 63 and Im 57. There were a few pros to that one, including better custom fabric options and shorter lead times for custom options. Built to support and ward off sagging, this sofa will stay firm and ready to contain your max chill zone for years to come. I would love your input! I just ordered this sofa and cannot wait! The lead time for our chaise sectional was about 12 weeks, despite the sofa being in-stock.. Its comfortable, but for me it ends there. Also, in the reviews on the website some people mention this fabric being itchy and pilling. Were throwing Jackson a super casual birthday party this morning at our house (hell be SIX next week! thanks again! Yes, I found that the stock slipcovers could be machine washed without issue. And crate and barrel already replaced them for us once (after we had the sofa for about a year.) With the deep one, even my husbands feet cant touch the ground when hes sitting! Which is great because I can flip them back and forth to keep their shape. Hi there The petite is perfect and Ill have mine in 6-8 weeks! I will 2nd everything you have said. This 2-piece sectional sofa, made up of a right arm chaise and a left arm sofa, features super-deep, low seats and super-soft back cushions that invite family to pile on and sink in. Im like you and need to see furniture in real homes, not just in the store or website. Hi Mia, we have the three piece sectional and none of our cushions/pillows are attached. Please, can yo tell me how to clean It? We did bring it in through our double doors, but I would imagine it could fit if turned on its side.crossing my fingers! Interesting! Lounge Deep Chaise Lounge 50"Wx64"Dx25"H Frame is benchmade with hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping Durable, independently tested, spring-up Flexolator foundation designed to support cushions and eliminate sagging Or would you have to remove the cushions to do so? Hi Sara, we havent had this issue, but I do flip our cushions every month or so (I swap one end cushion with the opposite end cushion). Self Pick Up Zipcode: Brooklyn, NY, 11217. Required fields are marked *. You shouldnt have any issues with its arrival. My walls are SW Agreeable Grey. ), and no other spot in our house to put a sectional. Id say I find a few each week its definitely not a major concern for us. The petite version is 5 shallower, and I find that I can comfortably sit up on the couch (without lounging), and Im only 54. We are currently couch shopping as we close on a house the end of the month. Im just trying to figure out how the sofa is 41 deep but the cushions are only 24?! Unfortunately I did not try out the Peyton so Im not able to compare the two. I kid you not. We are decided on this couch (only not the petite version, on the contrary we want the Double chaise gigantic one which is basically a like a bed). I kept the lighter color too. No back pain after sitting on it for a few hours. How do you keep your rug looking so clean and nice? Sell an Item . So, when a brand reached out to us to try a sofa cover tailored to our couch, we jumped! The only reason I am selling is because I am moving out of state, otherwise I'd love to keep it. If I were looking to put this in our living room, Petite is likely what I would go with. Me into upgrading to performance material because we have kids and inevitable spills its soooo much money to upgrade. Thanks! We love the rug as well you can find it on Amazon! Crate & Barrel Lounge II specs & fabrics The Lounge II sofa comes in a bunch of configurations, including a sofa, a chaise sofa, a corner sofa and a bumper sofa. We have one room that serves both the functions of a living room and family room so the thought Please note that Alovelyliving is a part affiliate networks, and clicking on certain merchant links may result in commissions. Im looking in your room and it seems you have plenty of open space. Are the back pillows attached to the sofa or removable? With a large dogs, young kids, it has been great. you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller, Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. 104.193.175.192 But, when it comes to deeper cleaning or set stains, heres a detailed post with info on what I did. 2016 A Lovely Living. Hi, Andrea! Hopefully theyve fixed the issue! We have had our Lounge sofa for 6 years now and after moving to a new house are considering a new larger one and moving our 2 piece sectional to the basement. How has it been holding up with your dog? So if youre not looking to curl up and get cozy, this may not be the sofa for you. Suite 69473 Any comments on that? Blot spills immediately with a clean, absorbent cloth. But! I can get something decent! Help! Where isnt your wall art from. The open room is 23 X 34. Is the couch wide enough for two people to lay on comfortably while watching some TV? Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified. Ive seen in some of the online reviews that people have had problems with feathers coming out of the sofa. I am going to read your post on how you keep it clean now! It looks like light weight hog-wire attached with cot springs. Hi. Learn more So, not full length, but very deep. Youll love the sofa! Trying to get a feel for the balance in the room. Weve also found that its machine-washable we let it air dry, but it washes great! Lounge Sofa: This sofa is 41 deep. To be honest, we originally had plans to buy a similar sofa from Basset, which my sister has in her living room. Sitting on it in person was very helpful. To me, though, the back pillows detract from coziness. Carrie McBride, This is a nice, slouchy sofaone Id happily purchase. Taryn Williford, Soft back cushions, but the deep seat might not be great for shorties. Carrie McBride, This reminds me of something youd see in a sitcom and wonder where its from. Arlyn Hernandez, I prefer a really firm sofa, so I definitely liked this one. Nancy Mitchell, I cant decide how I feel about this one, which makes me think maybe I dont like it. Taryn Williford, The seat cushions on this sofa are greatso plush! The cushions have held their shape incredibly well, and with our version you can only flip one of the 3 bottom cushions, and the back cushions. They have a page where you can build the perfect sectional for your home, including adding in a chaise lounge, rearranging the pieces, and choosing your fabric. It held up really well for us! You can find all of the sources for everything in this room right here. Youve convinced me to go with the petite instead of the regular! Thanks so much for the great info on the sofa! I love your ottoman. Weve had it for just over 6 months now and so far its holding up great! Hello! Lets talk about the difference in depths. Not sure if youll find this comment useful now, but I recently went to the store and tried out the lounge and peyton. to five free in-stock swatches and get it within 5-7 business days, Order up to five free in-stock swatches I love your website, thanks for this awesome review. Have you ordered a swatch? HOWEVER, it should be noted that we have a very large dog who spends an inordinate amount of time on the sofa I think if you have a normal dog who doesnt hang out on it aaaaaall day long, it likely wouldnt be a problem at all. My two concerns were size and fabric. Available nationwide. Could I lay here all day (maybe even catch a few Zzz)? I am STILL researching and came across you post again. Do you think we would have room to lay side by side when watching movies on the petite? To answer your question, the sectional feels like it fits our space perfectly. Any idea since the covers are removable if they can be machine washed? Hi Luigui I wrote an update on our sofa here. Be aware that choosing a non-stop flight can sometimes be more expensive while saving you time. Also, what size rug did you use? I got my couch about 2 months ago and the end cushion, the one you cant flip, has leg indents on the edge where someone sits. Hi! We are thinking of getting new couches. With a factory in North Carolina, the majority of their sofas are made stateside (of both domestic and imported materials). Weve had it close to two years now and it hasnt shown much wear at all! We did clean it with soap and water to see if it would clean up and it did, but I cant imagine what would happen to the inside of the couch since it seeps through. Thank you for this post!! Price (s): $1,499-$1,999 Available size (s): 51w x 33d x 31h Available colors: 1 quick-ship leather option, 9 special order leather options / 1 quick-ship upholstery option, 6 special order upholstery options Additional notes: Matching bench and ottoman also available The Rating See More Images (Image credit: Arlyn Hernandez) Testers' Thoughts How firm is it on a scale of 1 to 5? Ive had the lounger sofa for a few years now and have the problem that the cushions totally sink. If you have a small space, you can also get the chaise with a chair, which makes the sectional about the width of a loveseat, which I wish I knew when I lived in apartments. Read on to get the scoop. Thanks! I have a 9 x 12 and am wondering if itll be big enough under the sectional. Unfortunately, the overall dimensions just didnt work for that space, and we decided to swap it out for something a little bigger and cozier. These are not eight-way hand tied springs or even sinuous springs. Privacy Policy. What size rug did you get? A little narrow for my tall frame, though. Nora Taylor, This would totally be a TV room sofa. Our store doesnt have the petite. Hi, Renee! Try our View in Your Room feature, manage registries and save payment info. I definitely wouldnt call it too blue there are blue undertones in it, but its solidly a medium-tone gray! Hello , weve had our lounge 11 3 piece sectional couch for 3.5 yrs . Like do you actually have a full 24 of space or are a few inches lost to the back cushions? Ive updated the post, you can see the links at the end of the post. The highly scientific test I used for my Crate & Barrel Lounge II sectional review is that my children jump on it almost daily and it still looks and feels as good as new. The cushions are all loose which allows me to go through every few months and flip them around. Mother's Day is May 14. From Crate and Barrel: There's a reason it's called Lounge. Your email address will not be published. Depending on the configuration and fabric color you choose, the stock sofas seem to be taking anywhere from one to 12 weeks to deliver. The area rug in your family room is gorgeous too. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Ive been looking at this couch for over a year, lol! Looks great! Cushions are high-resiliency foam wrapped in poly-feather blend. Hi, Leah! This extra-long sofa features a deep + low seat and laid back cushions that are oh-so inviting. The reason I ask is because I am worried that the Lounge II may sink/easily become flatter overtime due to the seat softness (being on the softest end of the spectrum per CB) vs. the Peyton is in the middle. I was wondering what size your rug is? Its still much deeper and cozier than a standard sofa. Msg frequency varies. I am considering getting this couch is the taft material and was wondering how yours has held up since you first got it. I have it half way under the sofa on both ends. I have shaken it out, vacuumed it but luck. Over time, the pilling of the fabric really started to bother us. or Also, side note, my walls will be SW Repose Gray. Hi Cindy! :) We just replaced the pillow inserts. Lounge Deep 2-Piece Deep Sectional Sofa . It does have a pretty tight weave but I do not have pets, so I dont want to make assumptions about that. Theres plenty of activity on the sectional with kids jumping around and we dont have any issues with the cushions sliding out on us. As someone with both kids and pets, that was a drawback for me, Ill admit. Our doors are standard-sized as well, and our home is very small, but the delivery guys were able to bring it right in, no problems!

Theresa Whitaker Wakefield, Ma, El Chico Mexican Apple Pie Recipe, Devante Jones Wayne County Sheriff, Articles C