german bakery long island

"They are a family owned, German Bakery, taking training also from Austria and Switzerland." more. Sauerbraten, Red Cabbage, Potato Dumplings and Accordian Music! document.getElementById('copyright').appendChild(document.createTextNode(new Date().getFullYear())), Monday: 4:00 pm - 9:00pm - Open Mic 8-11pm. . According to Blue Duck Bakery, their selection of pastries, bread, cakes, and cookies, are baked fresh daily and keep tradition in mind. Very happy with the products offered. Family owned, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Long Island, Historic Hotels of America in Long Island, Hotels near Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Steamboat Company, Hotels near Sagamore Hill National Historic Site, Hotels near Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Park, Restaurants for Group Dining in Long Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Long Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Long Island, Restaurants near Hartman's Briney Breezes Beach Resort, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Long Island/East End, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, Restaurants near The Roundtree, Amagansett, Restaurants near Sagamore Hill National Historic Site, Restaurants near Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Park, Restaurants near Cradle of Aviation Museum, Restaurants near Montauk Point State Park, Restaurants near Long Island Maritime Museum, Restaurants near Montauk Point Lighthouse. (Marinatedmore. Community events are not associated with or sponsored by AARP, but may be of interest to you. My one complaint is that they have totally reorganized the entire store every thing is in a differentmore. a 1950s-inspired, vintage-inflected bakery located in Babylon Village, in Long Island, New York. This are the real deal. The presentation is better than the taste. (516) 481-7636 [email protected] allow at least 1 week for custom orders. " Bakery items are all in one space instead of 4 different corners. Only problem is we eat the bread too fast! A Coffee/Cake Booth is available, providing a variety of desserts from Riesterers Bakery, coffee and tea. I am also a certified food judge with KCBS. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The Long Island Bavarian festival is perfect for families, with plenty of fun activities and entertainment for kids and adults of all ages! !" 3. I love this grocery store. Centereach, NY11720 Alpine Pastry Shop is known for seasonal delights as well as their specialty Italian baked goods. Take part in exciting contests and attractions for both adults and kids, including games, arts and crafts, and more. The menu contains a wide selection of fine German dishes as well as a varied selection of wines and beers. My family and I are obsessed. Due to increasing operating costs we, along with many other businesses, have decided that this program is a much better option than simply raising all of our prices. Hummel-Hummel Bakery 76 Bakeries $$ "on my taste buds were wild. And I have the privilege of living withinmore, American (Traditional)BakeriesSandwiches$$, Good food, really good bakery, but always frustrating with the holidays when you can't get what youmore, at Old World German Restaurant, our impression of the Old World German Bakery, located under themore, Ask her for her "German bread on a stick" recipe.more, slow service, a crowded interior, and high-ish prices detract from an otherwise charming bakery.more, I've been here several times because I've heard so many good things about this German bakery.more, Apparently, Katella DELI BAKERY AND RESTAURANT only serves them from the bakery.more, Great little bakery section and a deli.Great selection of German beers.more, By name, I associated this place with just being a bakery. [email protected], Let us show you why our bakeryis the best on Long Island. Euro Products. They have so many different selections of everything and things you don't usually see at other stores. For store pick-up, please contact us at [email protected] Join us at Plattduetsche Park Biergarten for Original Enzian's 49th Annual Bavarian Festival! This is a review for german restaurants in Long Beach, CA: "I've been here several times because I've heard so many good things about this German bakery. 7:00am 6:00pm February 1, 2018. "It tasted exactly like my favorite cannoli from La Belle Bakery in Long Island, NY." more. We highly recommend this for anyone who appreciates a good, hearty bread make with whole grains. Images provided by AmericanTowns.com, Ticketmaster. We strongly recommend that you consult with a qualified professional before making any financial, business, or personal decisions. South Cape business boom. 2. Gerd Pfeiffer . Excellent Bread with high nutritional value! European Flavors. Let us show you why we think our bakery is the finest in all of Long Island or anywhere! TURN YOUR HOME INTO A BAKERY Fresh bread within minutes. The bread is always fresh! Try Lindenhurst. Brownies & Bars; Bundts & Loaves; Christmas Confections . I remember going to the German bakery next-door growing up and getting stollen every Christmas. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Taste like home, back in Germany! Copyright 2023, Riesterer's Bakery. . It's delicious toasted. OUR PRODUCTS. In November of last year, they started selling . These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. 1. It was said that Mr. Entenmann, who died last month at age 92 in Florida far from the South Shore of Long Island, where he helped his family's business rise like a baking Bundt cake to become. They are family-owned and operated, with 30 years of history and experience. It's a great environment, happy staff, amazing beermore, I go to the little deli/store at least 4 or 5 times a year. Adults - $12 Seniors - $10 Kids 12 & under Free! Plattduetsche Park. 6. You are leaving AARP.org and going to the website of our trusted provider. The bakery emphasizes that products are made without preservatives or fillers, utilizing fresh ingredients. Oregon. As they are known for their bread, it can be easy to overlook other menu items, but their hand-crafted cakes are designed beautifully, and their fresh danishes and croissants are nothing to scoff at. BUTTERCOOKY BAKERY | Located in Floral Park, Manhasset, and Huntington CHOOSE THE LOCATION NEAREST YOU TO ENTER OUR SITE Floral Park ENTER SITE Manhasset ENTER SITE Huntington 516-354-3831 [email protected] OPEN DAILY FROM 7AM-8PM 516-627-1600 [email protected] OPEN 6:30AM-8PM M-F 7AM-8PM SAT 7AM-6PM SUN 631-424-4034 Blue Duck Bakery has two locations on Long Island, with their Greenport spot having opened in 2013. People also searched for these in Long Beach: What are people saying about german restaurants in Long Beach, CA? The quaint old world charm makes it a perfect location for family get togethers, as well as office and holiday parties. Geoege Cottrell . Pros: they're probably good for the small treats and cookies. Limit search to Long Island. This is a review for german restaurants in Suffolk County, NY: "Excellent German Bakery, I have been a customer for more than 25 years! Matt Tervooren. They typically have 8-10 on hand, so place an order if you need more. All prices posted include the cash discount. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Chocolate Butter Cream icing, Chocolate cake, White Butter Cream with Crushed Oreos inside and outside, Yellow cake, Chocolate Butter Cream filling. At Riesterers we pay special attention to your symbolic centerpiece the cake. Did we miss any? These are just a few options of many, and it is well worth visiting them in person or online to find out more about what is offered. I have had this spot on my radar for amore, Authentic German bakery and deli. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I was pleasantly surprised to find the owners have remodeled a portion of the bakery in to a German restaurant. Whip cream icing, Chocolate cake, Chocolate Mousse inside and outside, Chocolate cake, Dark Chocolate Pudding inside, Grenache outside, Yellow cake, Strawberry filling, Grenache Icing, Brownie Pie and Chocolate Fudge and Cream Cheese Icing, Two layers yellow cake, one layer chocolate cake. Questions +1 [email protected], 200 Broadhollow Rd, Suite 207Melville, NY 11747, About UsContributeNewsletterAdvertise With UsMarketing ServicesContact UsMy Wave Account, Top StoriesEat & DrinkPlayShopWellnessEvents. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants real German brochen. JW Pastry. If you want bread with substance, this is the place to get it! Also have a deli counter with." more. Franklin Square, NY 11010. www.parkrestaurant.com. Let us show you why we think our bakery is the finest in all of Long Island or anywhere! We invite you and your family to immerse yourselves in the rich German culture and heritage that has made this festival a beloved tradition for nearly half . Alternatively, you may use, Good Local restauarnt for a drink and, Very fresh and soft bagels! What are people saying about german restaurants in Long Island, NY? From Jan. 6 to July 12, 58 new businesses providing a variety of services moved into existing buildings in South Cape. Best german bakery near me in Long Beach, California, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Bakeries, Desserts, Bakeries, Coffee & Tea, Breakfast & Brunch, Guess a favorite food of the Yelper above you. Customers rate us 4.95/5 based on 5895 reviews. No note on door as to when or if they willmore, I purchased a small chocolate cake for a special occasion at Hummel Hummel Bakery this past Sunday.more, So, I have been a huge fan of this bakery for the past few years because I absolutely love theirmore, I remember going to the German bakery next-door growing up and getting stollen every Christmas.more, this is a local favorite so I didn't think twice to entrust Copenhagen Bakery with my parent's 50thmore, This bakery is amazing - it really stands out! From the larger bakery companies with their roots on the Island to the small dedicated shops serving delectable baked goods, there is something for everybody in the list below: Alpine Pastry Shop is, in their words, one of the most well-known bakeries on Long Island. German Farmer's Bread . We invite you and your family to immerse yourselves in the rich German culture and heritage that has made this festival a beloved tradition for nearly half . We have something for everyone, please check out some of our favorites! Alpine Bakery 368 Bakeries Custom Cakes Cupcakes Comment your favorites below! "Nabi and his wife just opened a deli /market/caters right on Vincent and Schley boasting a full array." more. Always on the menu to look out for is their famous cheesecakes, including a Cannoli Cheesecake and Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake, among many others from traditional favorites to the unique. Shop Now . The Black Forest bakery or German restaurant next door, Riesterer's in W. Hempstead is a German bakery that's been there forever, but I don't know if they have your pretzel rolls or not. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 51st Bakery & Cafe is a neighborhood coffee shop in Long Island City with reasonably priced brunch staples and salads/sandwiches for lunch. Long Island City. We invite you and your family to immerse yourselves in the rich German culture and heritage that has made this festival a beloved tradition for nearly half a century. 10. Jensen Beach. All "german bakery" results in Suffolk County, New York. Quick bake and serve. If you've been frustrated by bakeries that only carrymore, I know we have all heard of christmas gingerbread houses, but this german bakery didmore, that was as light, airy, with just the right amount of sweetness from any bakery INCLUDING ALPINE inmore, Excellent German Bakery, I have been a customer for more than 25 years!more, I've been going to A&G Bakery for countless years. Available daily is classics and specials, but their Mattituck location has the unique Samoa Doughnut, offered only there. If you have a request for a Cieslaks Modern Bakery | Lindenhurst NY North . Thorsten Stein, owner of Cakes Bakes & More, said before moving to Cape Coral in 2004 with his wife Katherine and children, he owned a bakery in Germany. "After the Forest Pork Store moved to Long Island, this is one of the last great German deli /butchers." more. top of page. 6:00am 6:00pm, 2216 Middle Country Road YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Two layers of Chocolate, one layer of Yellow cake, White Butter Cream inside and outside poured Chocolate, Two layers of Yellow cake, one layer of Chocolate cake. Love that I can grab fro. This is the only place that I've found authenticmore, Hands down the best bakery and my favorite bakery ever. These bakeries are known for their wide array of baked goods, as well as their caf-styled menu items for those wanting to stay awhile. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. It was that unpleasant. As a craft doughnut shop, their menu offerings are some of the best around. Madruga Bakery. Welcome to Torta Fina Bakeshoppe & Patisserie, a 1950s-inspired, vintage-inflected bakery located in Babylon Village, in Long Island, New York. great reminder why I love German bread so much. Weather permitting, the inflatables will be available on Saturday (2:30pm 6:30pm) & Sunday (12:30pm 4:30pm). German Bakery in Long Island, NY About Search Results Sort: Default 1. Bavarian pretzel imported directly from Munich, made even better by adding warm craft beer cheese. For those who like a lighter beer, Krombacher Hell or a Schfferhofer Grapefruit fits the bill. 1. Britton's Gourmet Bakery 215 reviews Closed Now Bakeries, American $$ - $$$ 54.9 mi Wildwood Crest "Great baked goods" "Best apple fritters!" 3. Happy Holidays from our family to yours, the Maron Family Bakers Dresden Stollen Bakers only produces stollen bread ONCE A YEAR. Obcos Donuts Shop 234 reviews Closed Now Bakeries, American $ Menu 23.6 mi Toms River "Get There Early" "Grandchildren delight" Order online 2. Nettie's authentic rendition of the German Christmas classic is heavy on the fruitjust how we like it. The bakery and its staff are sooo good that I now drive from Wantagh (where I moved) all the, From Business: Valley Caterers has been providing quality prepared foods from our 5000 square foot location in Franklin Square and we have been serving families, businesses and, From Business: Freshly made on the premises artisan gelato and sorbet, gelato pops, gelato cakes, gelato sandwiches, crepes, full service espresso bar, and soft serve yogurt, From Business: Delectably Yours specializes in custom cakes, cupcakes and cookies for every occasion. Ingrid's Bakery, Oklahoma City This German-American bakery makes hamantaschen in small batches all year round. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Stew Leonard's Farm Fresh Food 311 $$ This is a placeholder "Stews is a cross between bakery, fruit market, and deli. Paul and Rosalie Walken opened a bakery at 29-13 Broadway in Astoria in 1931, and the business thrived for several decades. Blue Duck Bakery is particularly known for their artisanal bread, which is distributed throughout the LI and Manhattan area. Powered by Shopify. 941-936-6646. The menu contains a wide selection of fine German dishes as well as a varied selection of wines and beers. In the mid 18th century, when packet ships plied their, I have been going to Alpine for close to 20 years. A carnival-style competition with the opportunity to win a beautiful beer stein. Our luscious desserts are packaged in a stylish Viennese Art Nouveau design, ready for artful gift-giving. 7 & 9, Yellow cake, Strawberry filling, Whip Cream Icing, Fresh Strawberry Garnish, Yellow cake, Canola filling, Chocolate Whip Cream icing, Yellow cake, Coffee Flavored Tiramisu Mousse, Lady Finger Cookies, Fresh Bananas and Custard, Whip Cream icing, Chocolate cake, Chocolate Pudding/Canola Filling, Grenache icing, Brownie cake, Chocolate Fudge icing inside and outside, Yellow cake, Fresh Fruit Garnish, Custard filling, Chocolate cake, Black Cherry filling with Rum and Whip Cream Outside, Yellow cake, Walnut Butter Cream inside and outside Walnut Garnish, Chocolate cake, German Chocolate Filling (honey, nuts, and coconut). A & G Bakery 62 Custom Cakes $$ This is a placeholder "One of, if not the best bakery on Long Island. The bakery is well-known for its jelly doughnuts, crumb buns, cookies, and other German-style pastries, not to mention as a mom-and-pop operation where you not only pick up baked goods, but. 4. No useless fluff here. All baked goods are crafted on-site, and this includes their bread. Copenhagen Bakery has been a proud part of Northport Village for over 20 years, racking up a local following for their community involvement as well as their great location and service. I lived in Germany for 2 years, and I get a chance to practice my german there. 5. At the end of each day, a winner takes home a Plattduetsche Park Restaurant gift certificate! They make cream cheese and cherry hamantaschen daily. The Barkery Long Island is a family-owned and operated destination for you and your dog. We can decorate any store cake for any occasion. Treasure Coast Square Mall. Bread offered at Duck Island is numerous and can be ordered online. What is on the menu at Saint Honor is ever-changing. Its menu, great service and wonderful food and great freindly delievery service. Join us at Plattduetsche Park Biergarten for Original Enzian's 49th Annual Bavarian Festival! Bavarian Colony. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Come Visit Our Store And You Will Understand Please allow one week for custom cake orders. 3. Flatiron. V & S Italian Deli & Subs. Their flagship bakery in Floral Park is a massive hit, and the bakery has since branched out into two other locations, one in Huntington, and one in Manhasset. 3. Rowayton Market Bakeries Grocery Stores Gourmet Shops (1) (37) 8.5 Website Products 269 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (203) 852-0011 157 Rowayton Ave Norwalk, CT 06853 OPEN NOW Owned by the Cuccia family, Alpine Pastry Shop follows Italian tradition with their fine cakes and pastries. Copenhagen Bakery 250 reviews Open Now Bakeries, Cafe $$ - $$$ 7.0 mi Northport "Best Cakes" "Best Cakes" 3. See Our Dessert Cakes & Pastries The Village Lanterne 175 reviews Closed Now German, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 7.7 mi Lindenhurst "Unique and Delicious" "If you can't get to Germany" 2. We are a small old fashioned Bakery with lots of delicious baked goods. Saturday & Sunday AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers people to choose how they live as they age. We have large variety of the freshest, finest cakes, cheesecakes and Pies. Through their use of traditional European baking methods, Duck Island has become one of the leading bakeries on Long Island. Start Order. The three sons had the showbiz bug and made their way to early TV soap operas such as The Guiding Light and Secret Storm. They make their fresh doughnuts daily and are generally open until 5 p.m. or until sold out (which is frequent). The baked goods are fantastic. The content provided on Long Island Wave is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as financial, business, or personal advice. We truly appreciate your business! We have more traditional and modern menu choices, so theres something for everyone. Mocha Butter Cream inside and outside, Chocolate cake, Raspberry and poured chocolate filling. They have the largest fresh bread selection in Nassau county, and there custom order cakes are great! NYC Review. Contact Us Call Us Check out our pics on our Facebook page HOURS Monday thru Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm Saturday & Sunday 6:00am - 6:00pm ADDRESS 2216 Middle Country Road Centereach, NY 11720 [email protected] p: (631) 585-8618 f: (631) 468-8484 I truly cannot recommend this place enough! All bread was packaged and labeled clearly. By accessing and using this website, you agree to assume full responsibility for your actions and outcomes resulting from your use of the information provided. Breadway German Bakery. Bavarian Triple Crown: Participate in ALL 3 activities above (at a discounted price) to accumulate points and play as often as you want! Options include traditional baguettes, fougasse, and their famous Duck Island Sourdough Bread. I've been a customer for 3years and highly recommend the farmers bread and marzipan stollen. Prices are good! They are family-owned and operated by the Kouris family, the members of which maintain various roles within the bakeries. . No note on door as to when or if they will." more Takeout 2. 282 Hempstead Ave, West Hempstead, NY 11552-2039 +1 516-481-7636 Website Opens in 24 min : See all hours See all (25) Ratings and reviews 4.5 50 reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Details Special Diets Kosher Meals Breakfast FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible View all details features Location and contact great quality bread always arrives in good condition and as scheduled using package tracking, I tried the multi grain rolls and they were absolutely delicious. Please return to AARP.org to learn more about other benefits. Baby Birthday Cakes Corporate Gifts Custom Easter Everyday Bakery Jewish Holidays Lenten Donuts & Hot Cross Buns Mardi Gras Religious Shabbat St. Josephs From your first taste of our German Coffee Cakes and All Butter Scones, you'll know why customers ask for us by name. Go super traditional with potato pancakes, house made by Executive Chef Herbert Aigner following a traditional recipe. All in all, Blue Duck Bakery has a promising and well-rounded menu. Cookies, both large and small, cycle out with different seasons and holidays. A Taste of Bay Shore: Exploring the Top 5 Restaurants in Long Island's Culinary Gem, Sipping on Delight: Long Island's Top Boba Tea Spots, Feast on Flavors: Long Island's Best Vegan and Vegetarian Eateries, Sip, Savor, and Save: Long Island's Unbeatable Happy Hour Deals This Summer, Unlock Your Potential: Discover Long Island's Best Local Workshops for Learning New Skills, Unveiling Long Island's Hidden Gems: Lesser-Known Attractions and Activities, Affordable Makeover Magic: The Ultimate Guide to DIY Home Renovations on a Budget. Chocolate and White Butter Cream Icing inside and outside. All deserts and pastries are freshly baked by the Black Forest Bakery. That was exactly the type of cake I was trying to avoid or else I would have taken myself down to one of those Asian bakeries.". Blue Duck Bakery has two locations on Long Island, with their Greenport spot having opened in 2013. The menu is very authentic. Chocolate Fudge outside, Chocolate cake, Fudge Filling, Grenache Icing with Chocolate Curls Garnish, Yellow cake, Chocolate Fudge Filling. ALDI. Delicious and fresh. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. This fine eatery is brought to you by the same people who brought you the Black Forest Bakery. A Guide to Long Island's Best Thrift Stores for Budget Home Dcor: Uncover Hidden Gems, Discover the Charm: Top Shops in Lindenhurst, Babylon Village's Boutique Gems: A Guide to Fashion, Gifts, and More, Shop 'Til You Drop: The Best Shops in Long Beach, Unlock the Power of Lymphatic Massages: Boost Your Health and Wellness, Empower Your Mind: Long Island's Ultimate Self-Help Resource Guide, Top 10 Productivity Hacks for a Balanced Life on Long Island, The Ultimate Zen: Discover the Best Spots for Outdoor Yoga on Long Island. The Oak Chalet Restaurant 96 reviews Closed Now Highly recommended everything this bakery has to offer." more 3. A Scenic Feast: Long Island's Most Picturesque Picnic Spots Unveiled. But there is bakery in Brentwood called La Espeugita (not sure of spelling) and they have them there. Doggy Daycare/Party Packages. These are some highly rated german restaurants in Suffolk County, NY: What are some german restaurants with a large number of reviews in Suffolk County, NY? 1. Poured Chocolate/Fudge icing, Chocolate cake, Marble Cheese Cake, Fudge filling. why our customers, now our family, keep coming back for years to come. Fritzsche's Bakery 35 Bakeries $ "Seems Fritzsche's bakery has been closed for a while. Pastries and cakes include lemon curd tarts, carrot cake, ginger crme brle, and well as New York-only treats like a . 3266 NW Federal Hwy. Franklin Square, NY 11010. www.parkrestaurant.com. 03/29/2023 . The family had three sons, Kenneth, Ronald and Glenn, and purchased a house in Bayside. Briermere Farms 346 reviews Open Now Bakeries, American $$ - $$$ 37.7 mi Riverhead "Pricey but very good pies, taste home." "Pies" 2. Hummel-Hummel Bakery 76 Bakeries $$ "I purchased a small chocolate cake for a special occasion at Hummel Hummel Bakery this past Sunday." more 3. We work with each customer to create a unique and delectable custom cake., From Business: Established in 1978, Au Bon Pain is a restaurant and caf chain that has more than 200 locations in the United States, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. This event listing provided for the Franklin Square community events calendar. From unique toys to fresh-baked bakery treats, we provide personalized service and attention to you and your best friend. Doggy Daycare Cookie Package. They are great. Stammtisch Pork Store. 5. As a baking family for over 85 years, we have participated in our fair share of celebrations. Duck Island Bread Company considers themselves a genuine artisan bakery, and for good reason. Freezer to oven in minutes. What are some highly rated german restaurants in Suffolk County, NY? I was expecting a decadent German chocolate cake, but what I got was a spongy lightly sweetened cake that tasted like one of those Asian cakes you buy off of Anaheim Street. The big, juicy bratwursts at Esther's German Bakery in Los Altos Hills, A meat-heavy traditional German breakfast at Esther's German Bakery in Los Altos (they filmed http://www.stevejobsthefilm.com in Los Altos Hills), Sausage from Esther's German Bakery during the filming of that Steve Jobs biopic.

Snohomish County Housing Assistance, Sedici Sistema Ii Pinlock Lens Insert, Jennifer Youngblood Dave Grohl, Insufficient Liquidity For This Trade Uniswap, Articles G