how is brandy and snoop dogg related

[193], Norwood's vocal stylings have had a significant impact on the music industry, most notably with contemporary R&B, pop and gospel genres, where she is often subjectively referred to as the "Vocal Bible". So how are Snoop Dogg and Brandy related? Dogg (real name Calvin Broadus); both are from McComb, April 24, 2023. One of her brothers is Ray J, and she is first cousins with Snoop Dogg (real name Calvin [191] Norwood was one of the youngest artists nominated for the Grammy Award for Best New Artist. [95][96] Also in 2014, Norwood made guest appearances on VH1's Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood and the TV Land sitcom The Soul Man. Monday, August 31st, 8PM EST on our IG and Apple Music. [231] In 2010, Norwood became involved with Get Schooled, a national non-profit mobile phone calls by celebrities to wake up students for school. [149], In March 2022, Norwood released "Nothing Without You", a duet alongside daughter Sy'Rai,[150] recorded for the soundtrack to the comedy film Cheaper by the Dozen (2022). "[23] Brandy went on to sell over six million copies worldwide,[24] and produced three top ten hits on the Billboard Hot 100, including "I Wanna Be Down" and "Baby", both of which reached the top of the Hot R&B Singles chart and were certified gold and platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. [192] Her second album Never Say Never appeared in the "Top 100 Certified Albums" list by the RIAA. She and Snoop have bonded over their shared love of pro wrestling, and she has said that huge chunks of her "Legit Boss" stage persona came about just from spending time around him. Yes, Brandy and Snoop Dogg are first cousins according to After signing with Atlantic Records in 1993, she released her self-titled debut album the following year, which sold six million copies worldwide. Throughout the years, Emma has been vocal about her happy childhood memories of visiting her aunt on different film sets. [243], By the following year, Norwood had begun a relationship with NBA guard Quentin Richardson, who was then playing for the Los Angeles Clippers. Did Billy Graham speak to Marilyn Monroe about Jesus? [84] In February 2012, Norwood reteamed with Monica on "It All Belongs to Me", which was released as a single from the latter's album New Life. 12 on this week's #Billboard200", "2020 BET Soul Train Awards: The Complete Winners List", "Get ready for the queens! Brian McKnight, Jill Scott, Angie Stone, Tamia,[195] Ty Dolla Sign,[200] Jazmine Sullivan [201]and Tamar Braxton[202] among others. Beanie Feldstein, who rose to fame after starring in 2019sBooksmart,is the younger sister ofSuperbads Jonah Hill and has frequently gushed over their sibling bond. I mean, obviously, after a breakup, its work it takes some work and time, healing and reflection. Additionally, on many occasions, Norwood has been thought of as a talented artist that music producers and songwriters have used to enhance their own artistic and creative energies. He has that wonderful ability of making everybody feel like the most special person hes ever met., Credit: Luca Teuchmann/WireImage; Noam Galai/Getty Images. [43] Norwood also contributed the Mike City track Open to the soundtrack from Osmosis Jones. [236], Norwood attended Hollywood High School but studied with a private tutor beginning in tenth grade. Norwood will play Cinderella. HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS. "[52] A moderate seller, the album debuted at number three on the Billboard 200, and received certifications in the United States, Europe and Japan. QUICK FACTS. Actress Grace Gibson (Black Nativity) is the daughter of legendary actress Lynn Whitfield. Brandy and Snoop Doggs parents come from McComb, Mississippi. "[165] In 2023, Rolling Stone ranked Brandy at number 193 on its list of the 200 Greatest Singers of All Time. As of 2014, she no longer represents them. Angela and Vanessa Simmons and Ming Lee. [66] While lead-off single "Right Here (Departed)" scored Norwood her biggest chart success since 2002's "Full Moon", the album failed to impact elsewhere, resulting in lackluster sales in general and the end of her contract with the label, following the controversial appointment of Amanda Ghost as president of Epic Records, and Norwood's split with rapper Jay-Z's Roc Nation management. Millions of the dolls were sold and they were one of the biggest selling toys for Mattel. [219] On stage, Norwood made Broadway history along with co-star Lana Gordan by becoming the first black co-leads in Chicago the Musical in 2017. Suge Knight says he has no hard feelings about his ex-protg, Snoop Dogg, swooping in to buy Death Row Records -- the label he co Do Eric benet and Lisa bonet have a child together? Norwood was originally slated to return for a second season in summer 2007, but eventually decided not to, feeling that she "couldn't give the new season the attention and commitment it deserved," following the fatal 2006 car accident in which she was involved. "[208] The oft-praised vocal work on the album sparked the idea of Norwood gaining the subjective nickname the "vocal bible". I was extremely impressed with it and I always try to outdo that album". in 1992, and finally released his own project titled "Doggystyle" the following year. Hes got a great sense of humor, so hes excellent to have a vent with if youve had a bad day, and we also just have that true closeness with a sibling that you cant get with anyone else., Credit: Ancestry ; Anthony Harvey/Shutterstock for BAFTA. Under his production, Snoop Dogg's career was off to an amazing start. [71], In April 2010, Norwood and Ray J debuted in the VH1 reality series Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business along with their parents. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. [216] When discussing the work on her debut project H.E.R., singer H.E.R., who worked with the producer DJ Camper, revealed that Brandy was a "huge inspiration" to her, and that her being inspired Brandy impacted her musical output. [121] In September 2019, she released the buzz single "Freedom Rings" which was released to coincide with the 25th anniversary of her self-titled debut album. He further describes her vocal quality, saying, "Like little else in pop-music singing, Brandy's subtle manipulation of timbre and texture rewards close listening. DJ Connor Cruise is the adopted son of Tom Cruise. [174] A four-year hiatus and a few life-changing occurrences caused Norwood to return to the music industry in late 2008 with Human, her fifth studio album, which discussed topics of love, heartache and honesty. [14] Initially broadcast to high ratings, the series' viewership dwindled and ended up running for only one season, but earned her a Young Artists Award nomination for Outstanding Youth Ensemble alongside her co-stars. [53] "Talk About Our Love" reached number six in the United Kingdom, but subsequent singles failed to score successfully on the popular music charts. [215] musician John Frusciante, guitarist for Red Hot Chili Peppers cited Norwood as the "main inspiration" behind the guitar work on Red Hot Chili Peppers' 2006 album, Stadium Arcadium. , the Hunger Games actor captioned a November 2021 Instagram snap with the Office alum. [100][101][102] Also in 2015, Norwood appeared on British house duo 99 Souls's mashup single "The Girl Is Mine", for which she re-recorded her vocals from "The Boy Is Mine". [15] In 1996, she had a brief relationship with future Los Angeles Lakers player Kobe Bryant, whom she accompanied to his prom at Lower Merion High School in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. ", "Brandy 'B7' review: illustrious R&B star shares hard-won truths on forthright comeback record", "Brandy Is Her Most Authentic Self on 'B7': Album Review", "With Her First Album in 8 Years, Brandy Finally Feels Free", "Brandy Drops 'B7', Rolls Out "Borderline" Video", "Brandy Partners With Motown Records Ahead of Eighth Album", "CUZZNZ @4everbrandy @rayj @sashabankswwe @snoopdogg ITS SUPERSTARS IN OUR FAMILY ", "Brandy Striving To Be 'As Large As Whitney', "Brandy; At 16, Her Debut Is a Sweet Success", "Brandy And Her Parents Sued For Breaking Management Agreement", "Brandy, Pop Star, Plays a Teen-Ager, Though Not Just Any Teen-Ager", "Shaggy The 'Humna Kid,' Brandy And Wanya, Mariah's 'Fantasy': This Week in 1995", "At age 21, the N.J.-based producer is king of his world", "Brandy Sets Dates For Summer Tour With Tyrese, C-note", "Brandy Cuts Short American Tour To Make TV Return", "Brandy Pours It On A Veteran Superstar At 19", "For The Record: Quick News On Ja Rule, B2K, Aimee Osbourne, Brandy, Guns N' Roses, Yardbirds & More", "Brandy And Husband Write Songs For Toni Braxton And Kelly Rowland", "Brandy and Kanye West Talk About Our Love", "Another Breakup For Brandy: This Time It's Her Label", "Brandy Readies Human After Four-Year Hiatus", "Epic Records Readies the Release of 'Human', "Coming Attractions: Remember Brandy? In a 2014 music and fashion conversation with NPR, singer and model Solange discussed the album, saying "Brandy is really the foundation of a lot of this very innovative, progressive, experimental R&B. [256] Initially set to go to trial in April 2009,[257] the lawsuit was eventually cancelled as Norwood had settled out of court with Aboudihaj's parents. "[228] In 1999, Brandy was the first international spokesman person for youth by UNICEF. "You want to know who I'm related to? However, a year after the birth of their daughter, Sy'rai Iman Smith, Norwood and Smith separated. [133], In March 2021, Norwood was chosen by John Legend as a mentor on the twentieth season of the singing competition series The Voice. [55], After eleven years with the company, Norwood asked for and received an unconditional release from Atlantic Records at the end of 2004, citing her wish "to move on" as the main reason for her decision. Prince Charles and the Harry Potter star are eighth cousins as they are both linked to James II of Scotland, who reigned in the 1400s. Years later, the Broadway performer couldnt help but rave about her older brother, who even got a tattoo of her name amid her Great White Way debut inHello, Dolly. [77] In August 2011, it was confirmed that Norwood had signed a joint record deal with RCA Records and producer Breyon Prescott's Chameleon Records. One of her brothers is Ray J, and she is first cousins with Snoop 4. [15] Norwood's interest in music and performing increased after becoming a fan of singer Whitney Houston at the age of seven,[16][17] but at school, she experienced trouble with persuading teachers to send her on auditions as she found no support among the staff. [My] kids think it's cool. Snoop Dogg, Brandy, and Ray J It's no secret that Ray J and Brandy are siblings, but they also have a famous first cousin: Snoop These hollywood superstars are cousins. Brandys my first cousin Thats my family, Snoop told MTV. [15] Norwood began entering talent shows by the time she was eleven, and, as part of a youth singing group, performed at several public functions. Roker chimed in: "All I know is I'm going with it. ", "It's my final night on @NBCTheVoice mentoring Team Legend tonight! We have a great dialogue and, while we are in different businesses, you obviously navigate a lot of similar things in the acting and photography industries, the Insidious star previously told Jones magazine in May 2018 of her brother George. In addition to being BFFs, it turns out they're also 10th cousins, once removed. It's no secret that Ray J and Brandy are siblings, but they also have a famous first cousin: Snoop Dogg. She can include While many famous faces have made a name for themselves on their own, some have surprising familial connections to one another. [38] The movie outperformed the original with a total of $16.5 million at its opening weekend, but critical reaction to the film was largely disappointing, with the film review site Rotten Tomatoes calculating a poor rating of 7% based on 46 reviews. Though both of them have with ties in the entertainment industry, they would spend most of their careers seemingly separate. According to She opened up about her famous dad during an interview with Larry King in April 2013. Terry Sawyer of PopMatters writes on this skill, remarking, "While it's been said that Brandy's voice isn't exactly a barn burner, it's not mentioned enough that she does more than enough with what she's got. I KNEW WE WERE ALIKE! The advice he gave me, and I say this jokingly, is 'Get on one of the best sitcoms of all time and then ride it out., Credit: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images; Pool/Sam Hussein/WireImage, Royally perfect! Billboard Hot 100, "The Boy Is Mine", a duet with singer Monica that has become the most successful song by a female duo in the music industry. [36][37], After backing out of a role in F. Gary Gray's 1996 film Set It Off,[38] Norwood made her big screen debut in the supporting role of Karla Wilson in the slasher film, I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. 2", "The Evolution of Classic: Eric Bellinger", "Exclusive: Brandy Talks 'Two Eleven,' Compliments from Chris Brown, & Falling in Love", "Ty Dolla Sign Interview: Brandy, having to eat celery as a kid, EP with R. Kelly", "20 Years of Brandy's 'Full Moon': How the 'Vocal Bible' Set the Gold Standard For Modern R&B Vocalists", "Tamar Braxton talks about Ariana Grande, John Legend & Brandy", "Brandy performs live at W.I.P./TrueExclusive Relaunch Party", "Solange Knowles on Nas, Juvenile, and Dance Moves", "Miguel weighs in on Brandy, Alicia Keys & Beyonc", "Brandi's first album. [137][138][139][140][141][142] The track was expected to be featured in Disney Princess Remixed An Ultimate Princess Celebration, a music special that will also feature other princesses, premiering August 2021 on the Disney Channel and Disney+. In a 2014 interview, Brandy stated that, as a professional musician, I would say that Whitney Houston is the greatest voice of all time.[177] She elaborates, saying She was always the idea for me. [1] In 1996, Norwood also collaborated with Tamia, Chaka Khan, and Gladys Knight on the single "Missing You", released from the soundtrack of the F. Gary Gray film Set It Off. [217], Norwood has made her impact in the film and television industry as well. [123] The release was preceded by lead single "Baby Mama" featuring Chance the Rapper. The Saturday Night Live alum is actually Wendts nephew. Mom was obviously in the hospital giving birth to you, and I think Dad and I were getting pasta across the street. I pray about it every single day, and that's all I can really say on the subject."[264]. [19] Norwood recalled that she appreciated the cancellation of the show as she was unenthusiastic about acting at the time, and the taping caused scheduling conflicts with the recording of her album. Follow @Hands_Only_CPR and visit handsonly.nyc for more information", "Kobe left lasting memory during prom date with Brandy 20 years ago", "Brandy's 'Ex-Husband' Says They Were Never Really Married", "Brandy Apologizes for Lying to Oprah About Her Marriage Back in 2002", "Brandy Gets Engaged to Music Executive Ryan Press", "Exclusive: Brandy, Fiance Ryan Press Split, End Engagement: 'They Are No Longer Together', "Brandy's New Song "Bye BiPolar" Is an Open Discussion of Mental Health", "Brandy talks Kanye, Whitney and her first album in eight years", "Brandy talks new album 'B7' and overcoming 'severe' depression", "Brandy Tells Witness Fatal Crash Was Her Fault", "Brandy: Fatal Car Crash 'Changed My Life Forever', "Victim's Husband Sues Brandy Over Fatal Crash", "Brandy Settles Fatal Car Crash with Victim's Kids", "Brandy Settles With Motorist Over Fatal Crash", "Brandy Settles Lawsuit with Crash Survivor", "Court Documents In Brandy Norwood Fatal Accident", "Brandy Norwood to Play Roxie Hart in 'Chicago' Los Angeles Sentinel", MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Musical Moment, NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist, NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, Teen Choice Award for Choice Music Female Artist, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brandy_Norwood&oldid=1149710363, African-American women singer-songwriters, African-American television personalities, Participants in American reality television series, Actresses from Los Angeles County, California, Musicians from Los Angeles County, California, 20th-century African-American women singers, 21st-century African-American women singers, Articles with dead external links from November 2016, Articles with permanently dead external links, Articles with dead external links from March 2016, Articles with dead external links from October 2010, Short description is different from Wikidata, All Wikipedia articles written in American English, Pages using infobox musical artist with associated acts, Pages using Sister project links with hidden wikidata, Internet Broadway Database person ID same as Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 13 April 2023, at 23:52. [235] In 2018, she also appeared in a PSA for the American Heart Association and Hands-Only CPR with fellow Chicago the Musical cast members. The greatest person in the world turned 35 and all he got was this incredible sweatshirt, theHow to Build a Girlactress wrote via Instagram in August 2018, alongside a snap of theMoneyballstar wearing a Beanies Brother sweatshirt. Fantasia is first cousins with R&B duo K-Ci and Jojo. He turned 90 years old Saturday. Snoop Dogg is first cousins with a professional wrestler, Sasha Banks. Norwood's fifth album, Human (2008), was released to positive reviews, although it was a commercial failure. Literally, themoment we met, we were like, Oh, yeah. Hollywood is known for praising its famous siblings, but there are also those who are related to each other as cousins. Last year, West Coast rap icon Snoop Dogg announced that he was the new owner of the legendary, yet infamous Death Row Records, however, the Is Voldemort a royal? The couple were married for three years before he died of a brain lymphoma at age 62 in 2003. Credit: Mark Sagliocco/Getty Images; Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images. [82], In 2011, Norwood joined the cast of the BET comedy series The Game, playing the recurring role of Chardonnay, a bartender. (Video) Snoop, Sasha Banks, Brandy & Ray J Have American Indian Blood (yung noble) Kravitz was previously married to actress Lisa Bonet, with whom he shares daughter Zo Kravitz. I figured we would just work it out, and we connected, and we just made it happen. [108] The same month, Norwood released the standalone single "Beggin & Pleadin" through her own label Slayana Records, after receiving a positive response to initially unveiling the track on SoundCloud. His song "Gin and Juice" would become his most popular single from the album and helped bring Snoop Dogg his first solo Billboard entry. We just do it because thats what you do. At the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards, she reunited with Queen Latifah, MC Lyte, and Yo-Yo to perform the hip hop remix of "I Wanna Be Down" in celebration of its 20th anniversary. The High School Musical alum didn't know she was related to her longtime friend until diving into her family tree on Ancestry's 2 Leafs and a Lie in November 2022. In fact, some of the names of Snoops relatives might surprise you, [28] While the sitcom managed to increase its audience every new season and spawned a spin-off titled The Parkers, the network decided to cancel the show after six seasons on the air, leaving it ending with a cliffhanger for a scrapped seventh season. In April 2015, Norwood made her Broadway debut as Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago. [94] The same month, Norwood released a cover version of Coldplay's song "Magic" to her TwitMusic account; it peaked at number one on Billboard's Trending 140 chart. [41] Shot in only twenty days in New York City, both Norwood and Ross served as executive producers of the movie which features original songs from their respective albums Never Say Never (1998) and Every Day Is a New Day (1999), as well as previously unreleased duets. [72] Executive produced by the Norwood family, the season concluded after eleven episodes, and was renewed for a second season, which began broadcasting in fall 2010. The weatherman isnt the Fly Away crooners only famous relative. [19] In 1999, she co-starred with Diana Ross in the telefilm drama Double Platinum about an intense, strained relationship between a mother and daughter. I've dealt with trauma. [11][12][13] Raised in a Christian home, Norwood started singing through her father's work as part of the local church choir, performing her first gospel solo at the age of two. "She emailed me," Hader told Entertainment Tonight in April 2023. The trio are descendants of King Edward III. 3. The three are all also first cousins with WWE star Sasha Banks (via Elle). Youre filming somewhere, theyre busy, life happens. He is also related to Brandy and Ray J. Norwood. [160][161][162] Her voice has often been described as soft, raspy, and husky by music critics and Norwood herself. "[212] In an interview with MalcolmMusic, Miguel revealed that he was a "huge fan growing up", stating that Brandy had "killed it from the first album". [176], Since the start of her career, Brandy has named Whitney Houston as her most prominent music and entertainment influence. Frank Ocean will say it. She confirmed the news on Twitter. Related Articles Suge Knight Casts Doubt On Snoop Dogg and Harry-O's Death Row Purchase Daz Dillinger Claims Suge Knight Coughed Up $2.5 Million Debt After Being Pressed The siblings are so close that Robyn even re-created her Teen Witch dance at Blakes wedding to Ryan Reynolds in 2012. Rapper and actor Snoop Dogg rose to fame in the early '90s. [125][126] The album received generally positive reviews from critics, with numerous publications including it on their lists of the best albums of 2020, and earned a nomination in the Album of the Year category at the 2020 Soul Train Awards. It followed a group of young performers age 1016 and their chance to be mentored by some established artists such as Norwood, Ryan Tedder and Leona Lewis. [244] It was reported that Norwood had to get a tattoo of Richardson's face on her back transformed into a cat. I wanted to be like her, sing like her, and do everything she was doing.[178] Beginning in the late 1990s, Houston would evolve as a personal friend and mentor to Brandy, with Houston nicknaming herself as Norwood's godmother. McComb, Mississippi, is the birthplace of Brandy and Snoop Dogg's parents. We even joked about being fraternal twins.". [153] Although due to perform at the Lovers & Friends Festival in Las Vegas, on May 15, 2022, Norwood announced that she had contracted COVID-19 and had to pull out of the shows. Returning from yet another hiatus, Norwood's fourth album Afrodisiac was released in June 2004, amid the well-publicized termination of her short-lived business relationship with entertainment manager Benny Medina. ", "Gimme Five: Ariana Grande's Most Inspirational Female Singers", "The Vixen Q&A: Jhene Ako On Working With Kendrick Lamar, Calling Men 'Bitches' + Falling In Love With Tupac [Pg. [62] Generally well received by critics, Human debuted at number fifteen on the U.S. "[181][180] I took it off and threw it to her, Robyn told "Pop My Culture" podcast in September 2013. Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images; Larry Busacca/Getty Images, The actress revealed in October 2012 that shes related to the former Alaska governor, but didnt elaborate how. Brandy Norwood comes from a family with several famous members. Somebody sent me this information that she was my distant [relative]. Brandy has also noted several other musical inspirations, including Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, the Clark Sisters, Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Coldplay, Janet Jackson, Timbaland, and her brother Ray J. [27] Originally bought by CBS, the program debuted on UPN in January 1996, and soon became their most-watched show. WebR&B Siblings Brandy & Ray J, alongside their rapper cousin Snoop Dogg, prove the talent in their family runs deep on the latest episode of Family Tree. He turned 90 years old Saturday. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. "I got a blue dress, a blue tutu and the music comes on. Her vehicle then collided with the rear of Aboudihaj's, causing the Toyota to strike another vehicle before sliding sideways and impacting the center divider. Marques Houston and former B2K member J-Boog are first cousins. [9], In October 2022, Norwood was nominated for the All Africa Music Awards 2022, in the "Best Global Act" category and for her collaboration with Tiwa Savage, "Somebody's Son". "[206] R&B singer Melanie Fiona, especially admired the singer's work on that album. "It has been the template for vocal choices and background vocal arrangements [for years]. Brandy and Snoop Dogg are cousins, and not in the "cousin" way like close family friends who grew up with each other or distantly related; the two are indeed much closer in blood as they are first cousins, saysElle Magazine. Snoop Dogg has also appeared in many movies and television shows throughout his career. [188] In 2008, Billboard ranked her song "The Boy Is Mine" third on a special The 40 Biggest Duets of All Time listing. Jenny helped the Gilmore Girls alum get her first TV job by giving her a few cameos on The Jenny McCarthy Show. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. But someone did it for me, which I think is great. I learn a lot from Georges perfectionist attitude when it comes to his work, because as a Leo I can be lazy, and I always value his opinion on a film project or a screenplay because creatively hes got great taste. Im proud to call you my brother. [30], In 1997, Norwood was hand-picked by producer Whitney Houston to play the title character in Rodgers and Hammerstein's television version of Cinderella featuring a multiracial cast that also included Jason Alexander, Whoopi Goldberg, and Houston. "All of the sudden, it didn't matter if you Brandy Rayana Norwood (born February 11, 1979),[1] better known by her mononym Brandy, is an American singer, songwriter, actress and model. [32], Fledgling producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins was consulted to contribute to Norwood's second album Never Say Never. According to the New England Genealogical Society, the Massachusetts-bred actors and childhood pals are 10th cousins, once removed. What is sunshine DVD access code jenna jameson? [67][68][69], In December 2009, she officially introduced her rapping alter-ego Bran'Nu with two credits on Timbaland's album Timbaland Presents Shock Value 2,[70] and was cast in the pilot episode for the ABC series This Little Piggy, also starring Rebecca Creskoff and Kevin Rahm, which was recast the following year. The Elvis star is her 10th cousin, once removed. The Ex's & Ohs singer revealed why she changed her last name during an interview with ABC News. [252] Law enforcement officials later reported that Norwood was driving her car at 65 miles per hour and did not notice that vehicles ahead of her had slowed considerably. Wood Harris (The Wire) is the younger brother of actor Steve Harris (The Practice, Legends). RT @SkylerB97: I forget that her, Snoop, Brandy, Ray J, and Daz Dillinger are all related

Le Creuset Cobalt Discontinued, Marilee Holmes Parents, Articles H