how to connect accessport to computer

However, you may not be able to do it with your native port selection. Choose Yes or No, depending on the type of network you're connecting to and if you want your PC to be discoverable by other PCs and devices on the network. Really? 17 fiesta st. Im sorry for the issues. It only takes one bricked ECU to ruin your day but its also important to use them properly to get the actual benefit and consistency. If they are really not needed maybe it doesnt matter but since cobbtuning.com seems to be suggesting it as a suggested requirement it would be helpful to link us to a few options. Hi there! In doing so, you have to connect the Ethernet interface of the user computer to the corresponding interface of the Switch, and you . 707-332-3534 Describes the My.Computer.Ports object and its members. You can usually find your Wi-Fi name and password on the bottom of the router or in the user's manual. Im sorry to hear about your Accessport. Trying to update the firmware and keep getting an error saying to use another usb port or cable. We no longer have any parts to service failed units. Here are the instructions: https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PRS/pages/62357749/How+To+Update+Your+AP+s+Firmware. 3. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. help please! How do I connect an Ethernet cable to a wireless router? If that doesnt solve the issue or you have any questions on the process, give us a call at 866-922-3059 and we can help! If your computer does not have USB 2.0 ports, a USB 2.0 hub to connect the Accessport to the computer will work. Alternatively, you can connect the computer directly to the Internet modem or router using an Ethernet cable. Tried to flash a tune via accessport but after ~30% into install I got the unable to set ECU into data transfer mode Wouldnt let me do anything. **Note to Northerners Stop letting the AP dangle to the floorboard when its snowy. As it turns out, t=we discontinued support for the v2 a couple of years ago. Come join the discussion about performance, engine builds, exhaust, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! [emailprotected], Hello Locate the OBD port on your vehicle and plug the AccessPORT OBD cable into it. If you give us a call at 866-922-3059 or email [emailprotected], we can help you troubleshoot. When you first install the Accessport by selecting Install from the main menu, the Accessport will recognize your vehicle, save your factory ECU data, load the proper maps from the background memory, and then flash your vehicle's ECU with the map you select. Enabled From global config if bpdu's are seen only in this mode then portfast status is lost. This will tell you exactly what voltage the Accessport receives. I did all things as described for the base maps when it got to the end it gave me this error code 1002. or does it automatically reset to 4k? Several of the vehicles we support have a very snug fitting OBDII port. Just this moment, every time I try to load a tune it errors out and enters recovery mode.. Launch the AP Manager software. I would recommend first inspecting all of the wiring/clips associated to the motors and sensors that control the valves. That is strange. I seem to be having a problem updating to the latest firmware. To unmarry your Cobb Accessport, simply follow these steps: 1. I did the software updates. I connected my cobb accesport today via USB and it loaded for minutes. Are you getting an error when you try to update the Accessport? Please don't forget to rate this post if it has been helpful. With the AP Manager program installed, make sure your computer is connected to the internet and plug in your AccessPORT to your computer. 5. Im scared I might mess up my ecu but what other option do I have? Reading and Clearing codes through the Troubleshooting menu can be accomplished without needing to install the Accessport. This port provides the virtual machine with connectivity through a switch that is VLAN aware without requiring it to support VLAN tagging. They're pretty large, which doesn't lend itself to the smaller, thinner designs of modern laptops, and current Wi-Fi speeds are more than enough for most needs, so most laptops don't come with an Ethernet port. Can you contact our Customer Support team at 1-866-922-3059 or [emailprotected]? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. If you havent already, ensure the Accessport firmware is up to date. My accessport randomly displays a black screen full of blue text and immediately shuts off. Allow the AccessPORT to be plugged in for roughly 30 seconds to allow new drivers to be installed. Your Ethernet cable shouldn't be longer than 100 meters, and 90 meters is commonly accepted as the maximum effective length. Avoid entering sensitive data such as passwords or credit card information while using any network that doesn't have "Secured" under its name. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Displays no fault found. Its tough to say. If you send us an email to [emailprotected] with more details, including the AP part number and firmware version youre on, we can better help you troubleshoot! 2023 Cobb Tuning Products Llc. Hey Javier, sorry to hear youre having issues updating! Having the harness as stock as possible would be ideal. This makes it optimal for things like gaming PCs. Did the install finish? This simple and intuitive application is all you need to perform Accessport map and datalog file management and keep your Accessport firmware up to date! Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk. Subaru guy at heart, was lucky enough to turn a passion for cars into a career with COBB. On theAccessport go to: Has your car ever been tuned by something other than an Accessport? Port path cost 19, Port priority 128, Port Identifier 128.17. I plug in my accessport and it takes me to the menu to install ots tunes but when I check the settings, it that there is no vehicle installed and when I choose to tune to tcu only it says dsg is not supported by this accessport. So one side had port fast configured it STP shows as edge port type and it is sending BPDUs. Most of them will be simple plug-and-play affairs, with no need to install any extra drivers that Windows or macOS can't find themselves, but double-check compatibility with your laptop and operating system before buying. The level of need can vary quite wildly from car to car and from one situation.to the next. DId you ever get help with this? The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. If your Accessport is having trouble communicating with your car and you patiently go through each of the recommended steps you will almost always figure out the problem. Portfast (global or interface) = bypasses listen/learn goes into forwarding state, (Global) - goes through stp process - no blocking, (Interface) - listen state then blocks port (err-disable}, bpduguard + portfast (any variation) = jumps to forwarding from blocking - then blocks port (err-disable, Bpdufilter (global or interface) = goes through stp process (no filtering occurs), Bpdufilter (Global) + Portfast = jumps to forwarding from blocking (no filtering occurs), Bpdufilter (Interface) + Portfast - jumps to forwarding from blocking (filtering occurs). If you let us know what car you have (Make, Model, Year, and ECU ROM version if possible) we can better help. Stink Eye Mob #301 11:21 AM, I connected to switches together under vlan 10 as access ports they have same config as below, SwitchA#sh spanning-tree int fastEthernet 1/0/15 detail, Port 17 (FastEthernet1/0/15) of VLAN0010 is designated forwarding. If your PC doesn't have an Ethernet port, plug the USB end of the Ethernet adapter you bought into one of your computer's USB ports before connecting the computer to the router or modem. Voltage above or below may result in communication failures before or during the flash. Mine is v1.7.3.0-17749. The V3 Accessport is USB 3.0 compatible. Enter the network's password when prompted. The Disconnected icon appears when youre not connected. Connect a Windows PC to a network using Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable. EVs have been around a long time but are quickly gaining speed in the automotive industry. Is current network design is correct behaviour? Connecting to Accessport Manager: Plug your Accessport into your computer Open up Accessport Manager Click "Connect" (if Auto Connect isn't turned on) Adding files to the Accessport: On the Right hand side of Accessport Manager select "Import File(s) to Accessport" Choose the file you wish to put onto your Accessport 01-28-2013 A firmware update itself will not make visible the new maps if your Accessport is installed. Select the network you want to use. He's written for publications such as Digital Trends, KitGuru, and ITProPortal. Once that's installed on your computer, next connect your Cobb Accessport device with a USB cable and wait for ATR Software recognize both that port and unit as well. Bill. I get an error unable to update OBD hardware (0) and I have a lot riding on this to make it work. 2016 Audi A3 (8V) Quattro S Tronic USDM Vehicle ID: MAZD_AU_MS3_07 (Installed). You would need to use the Tune > Restore OTS Maps function and it will then show the newer map versions downloaded in firmware. If the network doesn't have a password, clicking. Click "OK" when prompted to confirm that you wish to uninstall the selected map file. I have a 2021 GLI and an AP3-VLK-002 and It is giving me the code, vehicle is not supported by this Accessport., It likely just needs a firmware update. 2023 Cobb Tuning Products Llc. Enjoy! As others in this thread Im having the exact same problem of not being able to update my Accesport FOR0110977 AP3-FOR-001. When I go to install accessport to ECU and Transmission it says that my vehicle is not supported and will only take DSG/S-TRONIC MAPS. Hi Sergio! The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The first step is to download and install the latest version of ATR (AccessTuner Pro) software from their website. My accesport with this new cord is not turning on within the car, Ive checked both sides of the cord, also I went and updated my accessport AFTER, still not turning on in the car. Hi, I purchase a new AP3-AU-SUB-004 for my 2018 STI (from Australia). With some more information about your car we will be able to better help you! Install AP Manager. Corrosion and Damage Always take a close look at the male and female connections between the Accessport and OBDII Cable as well as the connections between the OBDII cable and the OBDII port on the car. So this proves what you said above is absolutely correct. If it does, I beleive it drops out of Edge port mode and participates in STP. Click Connect below the network's name. You need to ask whoever knows the password for it. Describes the .NET Framework SerialPort class. It resets my AP after the message reappears and i dont wanna mess around with it too much. Sometimes if the firmware is too old, you may have issues connecting with the AccessPORT Manager software. This article has been viewed 278,837 times. That depends on the memory ability of the factory ECU. Had to uninstall and then reinstall. Typethe network password, and then select Next. They will be able to go through all of the necessary information needed to help you sort that issue out! I am experiencing a similar issue to the above, I have tried multiple ports cables and various adapters. This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Travis Boylls. It also maintains the firmware upgrade process for your Accessport. EXPLORE TRAINING > JOIN MICROSOFT 365 INSIDERS > I am also having this exact same issue 2021 GTI. https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/microprocessor-controlled+battery+charger-maintainer.do?code=PPCPLG&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzOvskduS5QIVDtvACh1XBQcBEAQYBSABEgL_ovD_BwE, https://cobbtuning.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PRS/pages/62357749/How+To+Update+Your+AP+s+Firmware. Just wont update. I am going to have one of my customer service reps setup a support ticket and send you an email ASAP to further troubleshoot. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk. Youll need an existing Accessport that is ECU only to purchase the $400 DSG update. Simply connect your Accessport to your computers USB port, fire up the software, and get to updatin! Seems to me that with port fast enabled on switch ports and connection going to switches instead of PC and with port config. If all checks out, you may either have a bad motor or sensor. I have a sub V3 Accessport and the accessory will read the gauges but the accessory says to verify that ignition switch in the on position when I was going to check the idle. Make sure the Ethernet cable you buy is long enough to stretch from your router or modem to your computer if you can't move your computer. 11:57 AM Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk. iPhone v. Android: Which Is Best For You? Try the flowchart on Cobb's website. So it varies from car to car. It's also possible your network name may be hidden and require you to enter it manually. Describes the OpenSerialPort method, which creates and opens a System.IO.Ports.SerialPort object. That will be the quickest way for us to help sort out what is going on. How to Update the firmware of your AP and obtain the AP info If you still end up scratching your head or if you discover that the issue can not be resolved, feel free to contact us for further assistance. They are available for both Windows laptops and MacBooks, so whatever laptop you have, you'll find a docking station that can work with yours. That issue can be caused by a number of things. He studied graphic design at Pikes Peak Community College. Ill ask one of our customer service representatives to reach out and get a service ticket started with you. please help me the intake is installed already. The last step is, as daddy4count mentioned, to call customer service. In order to utilize the Accessports logging/monitoring function it needs to be installed (or married) to the ECU. I registered my AP V3 to a subaru 2016 wrx firmware is v1.7.3.1-17011. With that added, it would be the same as the $1k Accessport that comes with both. Also, all of my maps are still v504 maps. The AP3-SUB-004 unit you have is specific to USDM vehicles. After 5 attempts, I still get this error message and an unable to install a tune. In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Whether you're at home, work, or out and about, chances are you'll find a Wi-Fi network that you can connect to for internet access. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 278,837 times. If they do, you will need a USB hub like Tonytouch mentioned. It has reset my gauges, and constantly shuts off. The car was previously tuned by a shop using their own software. Understanding Access Port. - edited Thanks for contacting us. Travis Boylls is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Hi! 866-922-3059. I recently purchased accessport AP3-VLK-002-DSG. The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. 2015 Audi A3 (8V) Quattro S Tronic USDM Your laptop should recognize the Ethernet cable as soon as it's plugged in, but make sure you've plugged the other end into the router, as it won't pick up the connection otherwise. For an ADM vehicle, youll need our AP3-AUD-SUB-004 part number. With root Bridge switch sending BPDUs and other switch receiving it. Can I Connect My Ethernet Cable to My Laptop? Some adapters can convert USB-A and USB-C ports to an Ethernet connection, with different bandwidths available depending on the generation of the USB port. You can also connect to the internet by connecting an Ethernet cable from your computer to a LAN port on your modem or router. What is the differance to the mk 7 gti accesport update that is 400 ddollars and the normal one with transmission that is 1000? Sergio B. Depending on what car you have, flashing over a previously installed tune may be more charted territory than others. As always, the best solution would be to flash it to stock first, but, I get that that may not always be an option. If your computer is already connected to a Wi-Fi network, the network icon will resemble arching lines in the shape of a fan. Ifyou purchaseda used Accessport,check to be 100% sure it is not still Married/Installed to another car. That code generally indicates an issue with saving your factory data. If you get a message about unsigned drivers, make sure you click on option to continue anyway. Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. If the Wi-Fi icon is not displayed in the taskbar, you may need to click the icon that resembles a bracket pointing up, If you don't see your network's name, you may need to move closer to your router/modem, or check to make sure your Wi-Fi network is up and running. If the dealer has updated your ECU to a non-supported ROM we may have to add support for it. A crash was detected during performance results calculation thats was my ap shows when i tried to use 0-60 calculation tests. No. By using our site, you agree to our. This process ties ("marries") the . Step 4. I am running 1.7.4.2-20224 and have 2011 BMW 335XI USD with Automatic. 3. Jonathan Fisher is a CompTIA certified technologist with more than 6 years' experience writing for publications like TechNorms and Help Desk Geek. I tried the points above that was applicable to me, and I am really struggling. You cannot connect more than one accessport to a cars ecu at a time. Along with the port that connects a router to a modem (if they're separate devices), the router has multiple Ethernet ports that you can use to make wired connections between it and compatible devices. Everything connects fine and I can upload and export files fine. What error are you getting? Your email address will not be published. Yes, you will need our Accessport Manager software in order to interface with the Accessport when connected to your computer. https://www.griotsgarage.com/product/microprocessor-controlled+battery+charger-maintainer.do?code=PPCPLG&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzOvskduS5QIVDtvACh1XBQcBEAQYBSABEgL_ovD_BwE. Wet floor-mats are the number one cause of corrosion on the cable . Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Im sorry youre still having issues. Can I still use it to just monitor and read codes without reverting the tune back to stock? Where can I get the network security key? You can connect to a wireless network by using your computer's Wi-Fi settings. 2019 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust AT USDM, 2019 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust MT USDM, 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust AT USDM, 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust MT USDM, 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust AT USDM, 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust MT USDM, 2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust AT USDM, 2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust MT USDM, 2023 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust AT USDM, 2023 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Active Exhaust MT USDM, 2009 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S MT WM, 2009 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM, 2009 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera S PDK WM, 2010 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S MT WM, 2010 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM, 2010 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera S PDK WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4 GTS MT WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S MT WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera GTS MT WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera GTS PDK WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera S PDK WM, 2011 Porsche 911 (997.2) GT3 RS 4.0 MT WM, 2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4 GTS MT WM, 2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM, 2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S MT WM, 2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM, 2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera GTS MT WM, 2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera GTS PDK WM, 2012 Porsche 911 (997.2) Carrera S PDK WM, 2013 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 MT WM, 2013 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 PDK WM, 2014 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 MT WM, 2014 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 PDK WM, 2015 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4 GTS MT WM, 2015 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM, 2015 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera GTS PDK WM, 2015 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 MT WM, 2015 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 PDK WM, 2016 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4 GTS MT WM, 2016 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM, 2016 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera GTS PDK WM, 2016 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 MT WM, 2016 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S X51 PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 Cabriolet MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 Cabriolet PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S Cabriolet MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S Cabriolet PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera Cabriolet MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera Cabriolet PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS Cabriolet MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S Cabriolet MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S Cabriolet PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S PDK WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 GTS MT WM, 2017 Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 GTS PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 Cabriolet MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 Cabriolet PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S Cabriolet MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S Cabriolet PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera Cabriolet MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera Cabriolet PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS Cabriolet MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S Cabriolet MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S Cabriolet PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera T PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 GTS MT WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 GTS PDK WM, 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S Exclusive Series PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 Cabriolet MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 Cabriolet PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 GTS PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4 PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S Cabriolet MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S Cabriolet PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 4S PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera Cabriolet MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera Cabriolet PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS Cabriolet MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS Cabriolet PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera GTS PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S Cabriolet MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S Cabriolet PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera S PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera T PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 GTS MT WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Targa 4 GTS PDK WM, 2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S Exclusive Series PDK WM, 2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder (987.2) MT WM, 2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder (987.2) PDK WM, 2012 Porsche Boxster Spyder (987.2) MT WM, 2012 Porsche Boxster Spyder (987.2) PDK WM, 2020 Porsche 718 (982) Boxster GTS PDK WM, 2021 Porsche 718 (982) Boxster GTS MT USDM, 2021 Porsche 718 (982) Boxster GTS PDK USDM, 2021 Porsche 718 (982) Boxster GTS PDK WM, 2022 Porsche 718 (982) Boxster GTS MT USDM, 2022 Porsche 718 (982) Boxster GTS PDK USDM, 2022 Porsche 718 (982) Boxster GTS PDK WM, 2016 Porsche Cayman (981) GT4 Clubsport PDK WM, 2020 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GT4 MT USDM, 2020 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GT4 PDK USDM, 2021 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GT4 MT USDM, 2021 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GT4 PDK USDM, 2021 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GTS MT USDM, 2021 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GTS PDK USDM, 2022 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GT4 MT USDM, 2022 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GT4 PDK USDM, 2022 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GTS MT USDM, 2022 Porsche 718 (982) Cayman GTS PDK USDM, 2017 Porsche Macan (95B) Turbo Performance Package PDK WM, 2018 Porsche Macan (95B) Turbo Performance Package PDK WM, 2020 Porsche Macan (95B.2) Turbo PDK USDM, 2021 Porsche Macan (95B.2) Turbo PDK USDM, 2018 Subaru WRX STI Type RA Sedan MT USDM, 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR SE AT USDM, 2011 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR SE AT USDM, 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X Final Edition MT USDM, 2015 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) AT USDM, 2015 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) MT USDM, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack (Mk7) DSG USDM, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack (Mk7) MT USDM, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) AT USDM, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) MT USDM, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 4Motion (Mk7) DSG USDM, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 4Motion (Mk7) MT USDM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack (Mk7) DSG USDM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack (Mk7) MT USDM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7.5 Non-GPF) DSG WM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7.5 Non-GPF) MT WM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7.5) DSG USDM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) AT USDM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) MT USDM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 4Motion (Mk7) DSG USDM, 2018 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 4Motion (Mk7) MT USDM, 2019 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack (Mk7) DSG USDM, 2019 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack (Mk7) MT USDM, 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7.5) DSG USDM, 2019 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) AT USDM, 2019 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Mk7) MT USDM, 2019 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 4Motion (Mk7) DSG USDM, 2019 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 4Motion (Mk7) MT USDM, 2020 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7.5) DSG USDM, 2021 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7.5) DSG USDM.

Matt Taylor Tiktok Net Worth, Tahoe Lite By Thor, Hastings Observer Obituaries, Articles H