majestic princess suite photos

Social but not rambunctious, passengers on Majestic tended to be most active during the day and early evening hours, watching movies by the pool by day and dancing to live music in the atrium in the evening. They are among the best at sea or anywhere. *Photos, floor plan diagrams and amenities represent typical arrangements and may vary by ship. Oh my, that is decadent! The ship tended to be asleep before midnight most nights. At 1st 29 days of this cruise, we almost could not reply a simple email. Explore the new Majestic Princess ship and the Majestic Moments available onboard. This review is of the pre cruise experience with Majestic Princess departing Auckland 29 January 2022. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Chris. on the cabins tab for a detail listing of staterooms (cabins) that we have actual pictures and/or videos. When upper berth is used in cabins that sleep 3, the balcony door will be blocked. If you love cruising, then you will love our membership site. Nighttime entertainment shows were full, and very few seemed to mind that the ship replaced the nightclub with the Double Down Bar. On other ships this area is outfitted as The Sanctuary, an outdoor, adults-only relaxation retreat. Join Danny on a full walkthrough tour of a Mini-Suite aboard the Majestic Princess. This differs from the other aft suites that were recatogorized as Penthouse Suites after originally being categorized as Owners Suites (Royal/Regal). That said, bigger doesn't have to mean better -- make no mistake: The Enclave gets the job done. Click IMAGE for BIG image of deck plans. The app they use takes away all the personal service. Keeping it simple, the experience with their App, which would not save uploaded passports and photographs, meant we were defaulted to blue line boarding, those not using the App. Majestic Princess cruise ship deck plan has 1780 staterooms for up to 4272 passengers served by 1350 crew. Actual cabin decor, details and layout may vary by stateroom category and type. Even though the ship was partially "tweaked back" when it moved ports to Australia and New Zealand, and eventually Los Angeles after the COVID-19 No Sail Order was lifted in 2021, Majestic Princess looks and feels noticeably different than its siblings. For solo travelers wondering if the Majestic Princess has single cabins, the answer is unfortunately no. I will make a quick disclaimer about the ship itself. The layout is basically the same for the bedroom and bathroom. During the trip Princess changed their benefits. The service onboard in the bars, lounges and out on the open decks was almost non existent and very hard to find a waiter to clear tables or to get you a water or help carry any plates from the buffet for the elderly. Unfortunately cruise itinerary was changed multiple times before sailing. You will have access to all our pictures on our membership site. Room prices are per person based on double occupancy, so those traveling alone will pay the full cabin price. The menu during our sailing included a wide range of options, from more traditional versions of western favorites such as crab Rangoon, hot and sour soup and General Tso's Chicken to dishes perhaps less familiar to U.S. diners such as Sichuan chicken with century egg, braised pork belly with star anise and diced salty fish fried rice. Not For: Folks who need waterslides, go-kart tracks and the like. ft. including Balcony. I have been in the aft PH suites on the Royal and Regal several times. This sheltered outdoor bar is perfect in inclement weather, and is rarely found by most passengers. More formal attire is suggested but not mandatory for the more elegant dining venues at night. Cruiseline.com . The reason I'm asking is I have E728 booked on the Sky for the Inaugural Med T/A next year..:):):). Having bid on an upgrade, I can only say that I felt bamboozled. Those trying to decide between the Ruby Princess and the Majestic Princess should know that the former is a better option for those traveling with children, with a mellower, more kid-friendly atmosphere. Majestic Princess cruise ship Suite stateroom, floor plans, photos, videos and descriptions. I accept that Princess has no control over weather conditions, but I'm disappointed in leadership's failure to adjust. IMPORTANT NOTE: Category BV, BW, BY, BZ have obstructed view due to solid steel railings or top of lifeboats. We're talking Bvlgari, Salvatore Ferragamo, Cartier, Chanel, Chopard, Gucci, Prada and more. Click here to join! Certain stateroom categories may vary in size, decor and configuration by ship. You will also enjoy some added features such Thanks to its Chinese pedigree, the Majestic Princess cruise ship is unique in the Princess fleet, boasting a handful of features found only onboard this ship, such as the superb Chinese-themed specialty restaurant Harmony . You can check the deck plans to find out exactly where it's locate. Size: Approximately 299-319 sq. Harmony: An Asian Fusion Restaurant That Hits it Out of the Park. Best For: Travelers looking for a relaxing cruise with plenty of food and beverage options. We also had to use up a credit we had with Princess from 2020. Do you happen to know the different between the Owners Suitesand the Penthouse Suites on the Majestic? Passengers may also be pleasantly surprised at just how much top-deck space Majestic Princess offers. The only, We went on on Sept 20 for 53 nights. for that cabin. The dessert menu made it hard to choose from with options like mango sago soup, red bean creme brulee and green tea cheesecake. Square footage varies based on stateroom category and deck location. Do you happen to know the different between the Owners Suitesand the Penthouse Suites on the Majestic? Let's just say the universe works in mysterious ways. Family Suites D105/D101 & D106/D102 are interconnecting staterooms with private balcony; accommodates up to 8 people. Thank you! There are 3 trainers on board. We serve dishes made with the freshest ingredients, and our menus reflect regional flavors from around the world. Taxes, fees and port expenses are not included. I'm considering booking one on the new Enchanted Princess for a cruise to the Mediterranean in Sept 2020. NZ research says 800,000 citizens are not on line/smart phone users, with rural areas poor interconnectivity access . We just returned to. Amenities: Two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed separate sitting area with sofa bed a balcony two flat-screen televisions spacious closet refrigerator safe telephone bathroom with tub and shower hairdryer evening bed turndown services chocolates on the . You will have access to all our pictures on our membership site. A common question among prospective passengers is the Majestic Princess cabins that are best to avoid. Click here to join! So in saying that we heard no noise from the Vista Lounge at all. Majestic Princess Cruise Accommodations, Staterooms and Suites Please note that the staterooms shown below are samples only. Fuel supplements may apply. View traveler reviews and candid photos for the Mini Suite of Majestic Princess cabin category QO found on Deck 10 - Caribe Deck and Deck 11 - Baja Deck and Deck 12 - Aloha Deck and Deck 14 - Riviera Deck and Deck 15 - Marina Deck. Click The meal service in the dining rooms was slow and the choices bland, some meals were very good and plentiful others were minimum and lacking in taste. I can't help but wish some of these original venues were left intact, even though there is still enough onboard that makes Majestic Princess a one-of-a-kind experience, no matter where the ship sails. Dubbed Sing at Sea Karaoke, Majestic Princess has a dedicated space for five individual karaoke rooms on the starboard side of Deck 5 where guests can pay to sing their hearts out to a private audience. This didn't really bother us as you expect some noise when you'reon a ship. 4.0 Verified review. Access it through the aft elevator lobby if you don't want to cross through the World Fresh Marketplace buffet. The value of the cruise was great. Created as another feature specifically designed for the Asian market, the Conservatory is located at the very front of the ship on the Deck 17 Sun Deck. Cruisedeckplans provides detail information on Majestic Princess Suite staterooms including actual pictures and videos. Close. The only thing to bear in mind is that interior cabins have no windows, and that a few Majestic Princess Balcony and Majestic Princess Deluxe cabins on Decks 8, 15 and 16 have obstructed views from the balcony. = video available). Across the way, Vines serves up vintages from around the globe, while the ship's best-kept secret may very well be the pizzas and pasta found in the superb (and completely free) Alfredo's that sits adjacent to the atrium on Deck 6. Faux-topiary landscaping, comfy cushioned wicker patio furniture and an abundance of natural light flooding in through the 180-degree spread of floor-to-ceiling picture windows makes stepping into the Conservatory feel like you've stumbled upon a secret garden. ft. including Balcony Occupancy: Up to 3 guests - some sleep 4 12 - Aloha. Thank you for the pictures. 19 - Sky. My mum and dad are booked in that very suite next year, it looks lovely. The big disappointment is their WiFi. One of the most significant benefits is Princess Cruise lines has stopped providing free exercise classes as stretch and abs. New Zealand is a beautiful country, but I don't think it's a place you want to visit from a cruise ship. Category MA is 320 to 335 square feet including balcony. We had such a fantastic experience on the Zuiderdam in June we couldn't wait to go back. While there was so much to love about my mini-suite on the Majestic Princess, there were a handful of things that I . It is TECH laden with the Princess medallion that does everything including unlocking your door. To my knowledge the Majestic has 8 Penthouse Suites on Rivera Deck in the 400s, 1 of which is Handicapped Accessible. On the Majestic, the suite breakfast is served in Harmony restaurant, deck 5. Contact Princess Cruises for more information. I've. Click on any highlighted Majestic Princess is a musical ship by night; don't be surprised to find yourself bypassing the more flashy production shows to sip a glass of wine in the Piazza instead. Our 10 day cruise Copenhagen - Copenhagen was a great cruise - Ports included Oslo,Gothenburg, Helsinki, St Petersberg Tallinn, Stockholm, (Berlin). Because of the bad weather we were not able to visit the Bay of Islands the next day. Not Upgraded balcony furniture with room for four: two comfortable loungers, a table and two chairs, Twin beds that convert to a queen size bed**, Upgraded bathroom amenities and hair dryer, Evening bed turn-down, chocolates on your pillow, 110V, 60-cycle alternating current (AC) with standard U.S. plug fittings. Onboard talent was better that avg except one comedian was abborent. On our Majestic Princess Mexican Riviera cruise, the five individual karaoke rooms are currently being used as medi-spa, acupuncture and seminar rooms for the Lotus Spa. On board there are so many venues you don't feel crowded, and most staff were excellent. Majestic Princess Mini-Suite Stateroom Majestic Princess cruise ship Mini-Suite stateroom, floor plans, photos, videos and descriptions. Excursions as cheap and crap locations possible. By Notalotofinfo, January 10, 2022 in Princess Cruises. Use mouse to zoom in and out. 17 - Sun. Since the bones of the rooms -- and the karaoke devices -- are still intact, rumor has it that they may make a reappearance if and when the ship makes its way back to the Asian market. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. As for specialty dining options, Majestic Princess restaurant menus run the gamut from high-end Chinese by Michelin award-winning Richard Chen, to modern bistro-style French cuisine and fine steakhouse offerings. Majestic Princess cruise ship Mini-Suite stateroom, floor plans, photos, videos and descriptions. 1. Bottom Line: Majestic Princess offers an enjoyable cruise experience with some unique twists not found on the line's other ships. Take a look at this picture. The Not-So-Secret Secret Hollywood Conservatory. Click on buttons below to view other stateroom categories on Majestic Princess: Choice of three comfortable mattress options, Complimentary laundry and professional cleaning services, Click to go to full page list of cabins we have pictures/videos of for this category. Category DZ is 263 to 291 square feet including balcony. Majestic Princess deck plan view at Cruisedeckplans showing the newest deck plan layouts, public venues and stateroom pictures and our own deck plan pdf (printable version). Majestic Princess may be the middle child of .css-hghiur{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;font-weight:var(--chakra-fontWeights-medium);border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-style:dotted;cursor:pointer;color:var(--chakra-colors-blue-base);border-color:var(--chakra-colors-blue-base);}.css-hghiur:focus-visible,.css-hghiur[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}.css-hghiur:hover,.css-hghiur[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;border-bottom-width:1px;border-bottom-style:solid;}Princess Cruises Royal-class vessels, but this ship is a standout among its siblings. Click here to join! Category DB, DC, DD, DE, DF, DW are 233 square feet. I'm interested in this Suite for my 60th or 65th Birthday Cruise, when I have qualified as Elite with Princess Cruises. . 5. Upper berth and bed ladder capacities are 250 lbs. Click on photos below for a slideshow and descriptions of the Mini-Suite category. Originally designed for cruises from Shanghai to suit the Chinese market, the 2017-built Majestic Princess has since decamped from Asia for the shores of North America, where it began cruising Alaska, the California Coast and Mexican Riviera in 2021. Thanks for the heads up. 7 Majestic Princess Mini Suite QO Reviews Write a Review. You can Every hour, our chefs are busy baking, grilling and sauting great-tasting fare from scratch. Suites feature a separate seating area with a sofabed,spacious closet, full bathroom and deluxe amenities. Terrible service and very poor entertainment, Had the drinks package included but the drinks service was very poor, could not get a drink on News Years Eve ended up back in the cabin before midnight and drinking a bottle of wine we had brought on board. This makes it an excellent spot to keep an eye on sports games you may have wagered on through the cruise line's new sports betting option. Majestic Princess: Suite with Balcony Premium accommodations and luxurious appointments are the signature of our expansive 440 to 682 square feet Suites. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Special Event: Q&A with Rudi Schreiner, President, Co-Founder & Co-Owner - AmaWaterways River Cruises, Q&A with Avoya Travel: Learn How to Turn Your Passion into Success by Becoming an Independent Travel Advisor. - Two twin beds that make up into a queen-sized bed. Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy, and are provided by our partners. You never know. Click here to join! I love "island" storage that backs the couch AND two chairs! These three vessels are completely devoid of ocean-view cabins (cabins facing the sea that only have a window). Bob - they'll look just like the ones on Royal or Regal essentially. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 18 - Sports. Somewhat but as with the Majestic, it looks like Princess made the two Emerald deck aft suites bigger while leaving them as Owners Suites. Overall this cruise was so disappointing that as Elite passengers having travelled over 400 days with Princess we wont be back as this is not even a .2 star experience with all the cut backs of staff and ammenities. Majestic Princess Premium Suites located forward on the ship, are 554 sq. Explore The Shops of Princess, celebrate cultures at our Festivals of the World or learn a new talent our onboard activities will keep you engaged every moment of your cruise vacation.

Rci Santa Barbara California, Articles M