peter micelli wife

He wrote, "family and staff undergone tests , results awaited .. All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested !". Why is this public record being published online? The federation said Ronaldo has no symptoms and is "doing well." Daytime Emmy Award winner Greg Rikaart ("The Young and the Restless") announced on Instagram that he tested positive for COVID-19. Each of us brings something unique and impactful to the table that contributes to our companys mission and overall success. Dustin Johnson, the world's No. All Rights Reserved. Before that, Micelli spent 23 years at CAA. At the moment, Range has not yet taking any office space, with employees primarily working remotely. He formulated the rights of what would become Aaron Sorkin's "Molly's Game" to Gordon, and he additionally packaged straight-to-series television projects such as . "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jennifer Aydin revealed she tested positive for COVID-19 after asking her husband -- a plastic surgeon -- to bring home a test. "Jersey Shore" alum Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi announced on Valentine's Day 2021 that she tested positive for the coronavirus. In fact, director Luca Guadagninowho followed founding partner and former WME partner Rich Cook to Rangewas so all in that he designed the companys new headquarters at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica. Deadline is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Trey Songz announced on Oct. 5 that he is COVID-positive via Instagram. Notably, Chappelle was photographed earlier in the week with Grimes, who announced Jan. 11 that she contracted COVID-19. As the coronavirus pandemic continues, even the Hollywood community has been affected. Finally, one place to get all the court documents we need. Andy Cohen, host of "Watch What Happens Live" on Bravo, announced he tested positive on March 20. 2023 Variety Media, LLC. "Peaky Blinders" star Sophie Rundle Instagrammed on Dec. 22 that she had contracted COVID-19. My family is under quarantine for 14 days.". "I want to let you know that it isn't always a killer, and we can and will beat this thing," he wrote. Does Jason Dunstall Have A Child? A big name to add is Rich Cook, a star WME lit agent who ran the motion picture lit department for the agency before moving temporarily to London and repping his clients from there. For all those out there, especially teenagers and millennials who think this is not serious, please know that it is, the former "Lost" and "Hawaii Five-0" star pleaded. Carson attended an election party the previous week with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who also tested positive last Wednesday -- along with five others in the Trump campaign/orbit. Jack Whigham, Mick Sullivan, Dave Bugliari, and Michael Cooper are in for sure, and Im hearing there is financing from at least three major investors including Steve Cohen, the hedge fund titan who is attempting to buy the New York Mets. At CAA, Micelli had been Gordons agent for four years; the latter in 2018 called Micelli an expert at building media companies to become leaders in an increasingly digital and global landscape. Micelli is known for his entrepreneurial approach to developing TV projects, and was an early adopter in striking original content deals with Netflix, Amazon and other streamers. Antonio Banderas posted on Instagram Aug. 10 -- his 60th birthday -- that he was in quarantine after testing positive for COVID-19. Not only are we able to use it in the B2B sense to help our clients get the roles they want or identify the clients that might be best associated with a piece of intellectual property, but also to help them understand their fans in a way that frankly only venture and hedge funds have ever done because our clients are brands too, Bruss says. Peter Micelli Measurements and Facts. The great news is though that since Rich told me about Range, I realized how powerful and visionary they were in waiting to make such a disruptive move, so now the reasons became two. "I only went out for necessities and wore masks," she wrote. CAA agents Dave Bugliari, Michael Cooper, Mick Sullivan and Jack Whigham have left the talent agency and will join their former colleague Peter Micellis new management and production company, multiple individuals with knowledge of the move told TheWrap. This begged the question for Range Media Partners about what they might be able to exploit. Former "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Meghan King revealed she tested positive for the coronavirus in an Instagram story on Nov. 15. Dave Chappelle told TMZ Jan. 21 that he tested positive while in Austin for a string of shows. The new firm was bankrolled by hedge-fund billionaire and future New York Mets owner Steve Cohen, via his early-stage capital firm Point72. Ive always wanted to do this. We have the venture capital expertise, we have business development expertise, we have the data analytics, were spending an enormous amount of time in Web3 and understanding what the potential of it is and how that impacts artists communicating their stories to the world, Micelli says. ", Neera Tanden, who the president of the liberal think tank Center for American Progress and a frequent guest on "Real Time With Bill Maher," MSNBC, CNN and Fox News, announced on Twitter on May 23 that she has COVID-19. Below are steps you can take in order to whitelist Observer.com on your browser: Click the AdBlock button on your browser and select Don't run on pages on this domain. Ex Parte - Application - Re Child Custody and Visitation and Return of Minor Children to Lake Tahoe Home, Declaration - Ex Parte Notice (No Notice Given), FL_General Family Law - FL - Notice - Case Status Conference - FCCR 1, Cases involving marriage dissolutions or divorces, Proof of Service - Mail; Filed by Petitioner, Request - Dismissal (Without Prejudice ); Filed by Petitioner, Notice - Status Conference Review: Proof of Service (Noticed by LASC ), at 8:30 AM in Department 63, Cochran, Steve, Presiding; Ex Parte Hearing - Off Calendar - Request of Petitioner, Notice (Of Taking Hearing Off Calendar ); Filed by Petitioner, at 8:30 AM in Department 63, Cochran, Steve, Presiding; Ex Parte Hearing - Not Held - Continued - Court's Own Motion, Declaration - UCCJEA; Filed by Petitioner, Petition - Dissolution w/ Minor Child; Filed by Petitioner, Ex Parte - Application (Re Child Custody and Visitation and Return of Minor Children to Lake Tahoe Home ); Filed by Petitioner, Family Law Case Cover Sheet - FAM-020; Filed by Petitioner, Declaration - Ex Parte Notice (No Notice Given); Filed by Petitioner. Also Read: Scott Greenberg Departs CAA to Become Manager and Partner at LBI Entertainment. After distinguishing himself as a top TV Literary and Packaging Agent, he was moved . In addition, WMEs Rich Cook is joining the company along with UTAsLucinda Moorhead, Susie Fox and Chelsea McKinnies, and Mackenzie Roussos also among those jumping ship to join the new venture. His partner will be updated as soon as possible. "After almost one month without any symptoms, I received a call from the Nashville CDC stating that my test resulted in a positive detection for Covid-19," he wrote. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Their clients understood their reps sell that this could be the new phase in an ever-shifting Hollywood, with an emphasis on hands-on representation, and a lean into branded opportunities outside their onscreen work. "Today my lungs are heavy, but Im tough," she wrote. "It has been the sickest I have ever been on this earth," he said. The results came a day after playing all defensive snaps against the Steelers the day before. ", British actor Michael Sheen tweeted hes been laid low with COVID for the last few weeks. Peter Micelli began the year leading television, film and digital strategy at production company . He brought the rights of what would become Aaron Sorkins Mollys Game to Gordon, and he also packaged straight-to-series television projects such as The Rookie and Designated Survivor.. Andrea Bocelli revealed in a Facebook post that he and members of his family had tested positive for COVID-19. She said she's tested negative over a dozen times since. A few days later, he and his wife Tiffany learned they had COVID-19. He has left the Portuguese national team ahead of its Nations League match against Sweden Wednesday and is isolating. It is close to what one of Hollywoods biggest, most established management-production companies, 3 Arts, sold for in 2018 after 27 years in the business. We believe that bringing a really sophisticated point of view and capability on the data analytics informs opportunities and strategies immensely because Hollywood traditionally has been a little bit gut instinct, Whigham says. Actress Liv Tyler said in an Instagram post on Jan. 15 that she found out on New Year's Eve that she tested positive for COVID-19. Also joining are four sharp UTA agents (at least two are partners) on the television side: Mackenzie Roussos, Susie Fox, Chelsea Mckinnies, and Lucinda Moorhead. Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. Micelli was previously at CAA for 23 years, and the move comes after eOne was acquired by Hasbro for $3.8 billion last year. 2022-10-06. NFL Draft and College Football Analyst Todd McShay revealed on the day of the 2020 NFL Draft that he would not be able to work the gig this year because he is "home recovering from coronavirus." All Rights Reserved. CAAs Dave Bugliari, Michael Cooper, Jack Whigham, and Mick Sullivan are part of the new venture. WME parent Endeavor has cut staff and UTA has trimmed salaries to deal with the economic realities of the global health crisis. I am blessed in that I have few symptoms - just a cough.". "Hopefully, I will get better every day, but as of right now, folks, I still am not clicking on all cylinders.". There, his primary focus was on TV packaging and domestic sales. Jim Edmonds, MLB player turned "Real Housewives of Orange County" star, said he tested positive for both pneumonia and COVID-19 but is "completely symptom-free" now. With sights set on shaking up the competitive entertainment-industry representation landscape, Peter Micelli and a group of high-profile defectors from super-agencies including CAA, UTA and WME . (Clockwise from upper left) Pete Micelli, Jack Whigham, Mick Sullivan, Dave Bugliari, Rich Cook, Chelsea Mckinnies and Susie Fox, Vice Media Preparing To File For Bankruptcy, WGA Sets Strike For 12:01 AM After Talks With Studios Fail, Gersh Agency Sells 45% Stake To Private Equity Firm Crestview Partners; Leslie Siebert Upped To Co-President, Amazon, Hidden Pictures Win Stakehorse; A Last Spec Auction Before Possible WGA Strike Stirs Near 7-Figure Deal For Ready-To-Shoot Thriller, Kevin Iwashina Resigns As Fifth Season Documentary Head; Bracing Treatment Of Colleagues Cited, exit CAA to become a partner at another management/production company LBI Entertainment, Picket Sites Set On Both Coasts: Whats At Stake, What To Expect & Latest News, Jason Reitman To Direct Movie Based On First Saturday Night Live Show For Sony, Fox Cancels Original Series & Renews Lone Star; ABC Picks Up Season 7 Of 9-1-1, Taika Waititi In Talks To Direct Adaptation Of Klara And The Sun For 3000 Pictures. Also Read: Hasbro Completes $3.8 Billion All-Cash Acquisition of Entertainment One. p***@rangemp.com. The rep business was also in flux, with the WGA bent on eradicating the packages and affiliated productions that had increasingly fueled agency coffers. Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters. 4/23/2021: Order - Financial Information (FAM 111), 4/27/2021: Notice - Of Taking Hearing Off Calendar, 4/23/2021: Ex Parte - Application - Re Child Custody and Visitation and Return of Minor Children to Lake Tahoe Home, 4/23/2021: Family Law Case Cover Sheet - FAM-020, 4/23/2021: Petition - Dissolution w/ Minor Child, 4/23/2021: Declaration - Ex Parte Notice (No Notice Given), 11/18/2021: Request - Dismissal - Without Prejudice, 10/4/2021: FL_General Family Law - FL - Notice - Case Status Conference - FCCR 1, DocketProof of Service - Mail; Filed by Petitioner, DocketRequest - Dismissal (Without Prejudice ); Filed by Petitioner, DocketNotice - Status Conference Review: Proof of Service (Noticed by LASC ), Docketat 8:30 AM in Department 63, Cochran, Steve, Presiding; Ex Parte Hearing - Off Calendar - Request of Petitioner, DocketNotice (Of Taking Hearing Off Calendar ); Filed by Petitioner, Docketat 8:30 AM in Department 63, Cochran, Steve, Presiding; Ex Parte Hearing - Not Held - Continued - Court's Own Motion, DocketDeclaration - UCCJEA; Filed by Petitioner, DocketPetition - Dissolution w/ Minor Child; Filed by Petitioner, DocketEx Parte - Application (Re Child Custody and Visitation and Return of Minor Children to Lake Tahoe Home ); Filed by Petitioner, DocketFamily Law Case Cover Sheet - FAM-020; Filed by Petitioner, DocketDeclaration - Ex Parte Notice (No Notice Given); Filed by Petitioner, DocketOrder - Financial Information (FAM 111), Los Angeles County Superior Courts | Other | Actress turned wellness entrepreneur Gwyneth Paltrow announced on her Goop website in February that she caught COVID "early on" and was still experiencing long-term fatigue and "brain fog" well after. The formation of Range two years ago is the dictionary definition of disruptive, and it was fraught with painful farewells to mostly receptive former colleagues. A new client list is not yet publicly availablethough we know it includes Watchmen and LOST producer Damon Lindelofbut Range Media Partners is catching the attention of the industry with their bold ambition. 2023 Deadline Hollywood, LLC. The deal calls for A+E Studios to become a co-production partner for scripted TV projects emerging from Range. Peter Micelli, a former TV lit agent at CAA who most recently was chief strategy officer of television, film and digital at Entertainment One, is launching a new management-production company, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Sen. Rand Paul became the first U.S. senator to test positive for the virus Sunday. He told the morning show that he will "absolutely" return to the stage once he is healthy and theaters reopen. Get our latest storiesin the feed of your favorite networks. By August, he was spearheading an industry shakeup by recruiting a handful of powerful defecting agents from a swath of companies to quit and launch a new shop. Peter is currently running his own company alongside CAA agents Dave Bugliari, Michael Cooper, Mick Sullivan and Jack Whigham. "Its fricken weird. With sights set on shaking up the competitive entertainment-industry representation landscape, Peter Micelli and a group of high-profile defectors from super-agencies including CAA, UTA and WME have launched a new management firm that will target Hollywoods most powerful potential clients for bespoke representation services. "Everyone be careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. CAA has laid off approximately 90 agents and executives across all areas since late July and furloughed 275 assistants and other staffers amid the novel coronavirus pandemic. We were just thinking about what was needed.. Peter Micelli is an American entertainment executive widely known for being the Chief Strategy Officer for Film and Digital at Entertainment One Ltd (eONE). At eOne, Micelli joined his former client Mark Gordon, who was chief content officer at the time (Gordon added the title of president before stepping down in July 2019 and signing a multiyear producing deal with the company). NTERTAIN is based in Miami with Mottola and Borrero heading the company in partnership with Peter Micelli, CEO of Range Media Partners. He is the first confirmed case in the NFL. One such investment is with A+E Networks, which recently took a high-teens stake in the firm for $50M. By saying were going to do something more intimate and boutique with less clients, were going to spend more time on the things that are either not on the menu or hard to achieve because they do take a lot of time. In his first year at Entertainment One, Peter lead the company to record-breaking sales and production orders. Headquarters: 340 Sunset Ave, Venice, CA 90291, Mailing Address for Monetary Donations: 578 Washington Blvd. Legendary Auburn football coach Pat Dye is "very weak" after combating COVID-19 and other medical conditions, TMZ reported on May 21. This case was filed in Los Angeles County Superior Courts, Stanley Mosk Courthouse located in Los Angeles, California. He won the third season of "Top Chef Masters" and appeared in numerous other cooking programs. Pusha T's Wife Felt Like An "Oddball . UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. #WearAMask.". I agree with TheWrap's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. "I consider myself extremely lucky that my symptoms have been very mild," he wrote. On the latest episode of Variety podcast "Strictly Business," Range Media co-founders and partners Peter Micelli and Jack Whigham, both CAA veterans, detail their ambitious vision for the . He was 69. Former Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko posted on Instagram Sunday that she was self-quarantining after testing positive for COVID-19. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Mark Blum, who starred in "Desperately Seeking Susan" and "You," died of COVID-19 complications on March 26. "Weirdly enjoying the Dayquil fever dream 2021," she added. Range Media Partners would extend beyond the de rigueur of TV and film representation, catapulting clients brands into areas such as Web3, E-gaming, NFTs, social media and venture capital. ESPN NBA analyst and reporter Doris Burke revealed Friday she tested positive for COVID-19, and that it took eight days for her to get her results. He exited eOne less than a year after Gordon moved on and transitioned to a producing deal with the company. We will get through this TOGETHER!". His wife Sheila Kelley, who also plays his on-screen spouse, similarly tested positive. Federal Tax ID. Click the AdBlock Plus button on your browser and select Disable on Observer.com. Micelli was born in the United States of America, his exact date of birth is not available in any online publication. My thoughts go to those who werent as fortunate as me, and to those who suffered more than I did. GoMatadors gets on with basketball alum Peter Micelli to discuss what he has been up to since playing at CSUN Read Next: Padma Lakshmi on How Immigration Intersects With Hulus Taste the Nation, Living Wage Effort Continues Ahead of IATSE, AMPTP Contract Talks, From Simu Liu to Network TV, How Diversity Talk Can Shift From Cancellation to Cooperation, Netflix Cancels King Arthur Fantasy Cursed After One Season, layoffs and furloughs at the major agencies, most recently Entertainment Ones chief strategy officer, Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Premiere Date Revealed by Steve Martin and Martin Short at Comedy Show (EXCLUSIVE), Bill Hader Stopped Signing Merchandise After Fed Up Encounter With a Star Wars Fan: Im Not Signing Any of This S—, Woody Harrelson Ignored Backlash Over SNL Covid Conspiracy Monologue: I Dont Look at That S and It Doesnt Change My Life One Bit, Academy Sets New Oscar Campaign Rules After Controversies Involving Andrea Riseborough, Tom Cruise and Michelle Yeoh, Matthew Lawrence: 'My Agency Fired Me' After I Refused to Take My Clothes Off for an Award-Winning Director, Jock Zonfrillo, MasterChef Australia Judge, Dies at 46, Aerosmith Retiring From the Road, Announces 40-Date Arena Farewell Tour, Willie Nelsons 90th Birthday Is Smoking, With Snoop Dogg, George Strait and Neil Young Among the Party Favorites at the Hollywood Bowl, The Diplomat Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix, Monster Season 2: Menndez Brothers Are the Next Subjects of Ryan Murphys Netflix Series, COVER STORY | How a Sex Scandal, Big Egos and Putin Led to Jeff Shells Sudden, No Payout Exit From NBCU, Ryan Goslings Greta Gerwig Barbie Tee and Margot Robbies Pink Two Piece Embrace Barbiecore, The Brilliance of Harry Belafonte in 12 Songs, Bob Odenkirk Joins The Bear Season 2 (EXCLUSIVE), Is This 'Beau Is Afraid' Character a De-Aged Joaquin Phoenix? Sadly, the 78-year-old passed away on Dec. 21.

30 Year Old Bottle Of Jack Daniels, Articles P