phone numbers to facetime

As you can see, it's quite easy to make FaceTime calls on all of your Apple devices, including the iPhone 14, iPad, and even on the best Mac. You should be using the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Make sure that you have the correct phone number or email address listed. Move the pointer over a phone number, then click the Phone button . Safari: Click a phone number on a webpage, then click Call. If no one answers your FaceTime call, do one of the following: In your call history, tap the name or number of the person (or group) you want to call again. You might need to wait a moment for it to activate. This removes all phone numbers from your iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. Fix 5: Check for Apple Software Updates. I have ONE and only one contact that when I go to call him from an iMessage thread, it defaults to FaceTime Audio. She has been writing about technology, specifically Apple, for over a decade at a variety of websites. Decline a call and send a message using iMessage: Click next to Decline, choose Reply with Message, type your message, then click Send. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to change this to default to Voice Call. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Once FaceTime has been activated, scroll down and check if your mobile number is ticked under You can be reached by FaceTime at. Note: You can also invite a person to a call by sending them an SMS message. Cards, Cash, Keys, IDs, and Orders are listed categories. captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of Go to Settings and tap Cellular or tap Mobile Data, then turn on FaceTime. Select your Apple ID and tap Sign Out. To add someone to a FaceTime call: Tap the screen. How a top-ranked engineering school reimagined CS curriculum (Ep. Then tap "Audio.". Go to Settings > FaceTime and ensure you have a phone number, email address, or both. Refunds. Which language's style guidelines should be used when writing code that is supposed to be called from another language? Which reverse polarity protection is better and why? There are two ways to do this: If you have questions,contact Apple Support. In order for that person to leave the call, they need to end the Group FaceTime call on their own device. RELATED: How to Make and Answer Phone Calls on Your Mac. Enter the contacts you want to call. I did some digging and comparing, and found that, in the Contacts app, if I used "iPhone" next to her phone number, instead of mobile or phone, it would only allow me to use FT Audio. If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you can't access, change your Apple ID password. Spotlight: Enter the name of a person or place in the Spotlight search field, then click a search suggestion to view in Spotlight. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 29,867 times. In the Wallet app mockup, there's a navigation bar at the bottom that separates the different functions available in the app. If you have a card for the person in the Contacts app, you can just enter the persons name, or select them from Suggested. Updated December 2022: Updated to match the latest OS software. 1. Here, tap the "+" icon in the top-right corner. Tap + to add someone from your contacts, or type in their name or phone number into the bar at the top and select a contact from the results. I have one contact that my phone defaults to using FaceTime instead of a standard call. In the "To:" field, enter the name or number of the person you're trying to call. Type the name, email address, or number that you want to call. Verify that you're using the same Apple ID that you're using on your iPhone. Toggle FaceTime to OFF and then back to ON. 8 Why cant I use my phone number for FaceTime? Tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out. Visit our corporate site (opens in new tab). Get weekly top MacRumors stories in your inbox. Make sure that you correctly followed the iPhone steps to set up your phone number. Tap the Add ( +) button in the top-right corner of the screen. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Remove a Number. If asked, sign in with the Apple ID that you're using with Messages and FaceTime on your iPhone. Go back to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is turned on. Apple on March 27 released iOS 16.4, delivering 21 new emoji characters, support for Safari web push notifications, the return of the page-turning animation in the Books app, updates for the Podcasts app, and more. If you're on the receiving end of a FaceTime call link, here's how to join a FaceTime call on the web. Copyright 2000-2023 MacRumors.com, LLC. Phone number missing on iPad or iPod touch. 3. Open Messages or FaceTime. Fix 4: Sign Out of FaceTime & Sign Back In. tried all the standard solutions under Apples support. Do any of the following: Tap FaceTime Audio. ask a new question. Enter more names, email addresses or numbers if you want to create a group call. FEATURES: ---------. Would like to have my iPad FaceTime & messages associated with my iPhone; my husband's iPad FaceTime & messages associated with his iPad. Then tap Send & Receive. If asked, sign in withthe Apple ID that you're using with Messages and FaceTime on your iPhone. Here's how to make a FaceTime call on the best iPhone, iPad, and Mac. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/11\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid10514186-v4-728px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b4\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b4\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid10514186-v4-728px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. If asked, sign in with the Apple ID that youre using with Messages and FaceTime on your iPhone. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes Why is my FaceTime not working with my phone number? If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you can't access. Video calling has risen in popularity over the past few years and it's definitely a good way to keep in contact with one another when we can't physically see our loved ones. I cannot see Facetime calling option of one specific contact on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. If you don't see the FaceTime setting, make sure that Camera and FaceTime aren't off in Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps. If you see Use your Apple ID for iMessage, tap it and sign in with the same. 50 features and changes you might have missed in macOS Ventura. Then type in the email address, name, or phone number of the person you want to call. 7 Why is my FaceTime not working with my phone number? The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. FaceTime allows web users in certain regions to join FaceTime calls via the WebRTC. We can help. If your device isn't on Wi-Fi or a cellular network, you won't be able to use FaceTime. Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad. However, for 1 contact it makes a FaceTime audio call and for another contact it opens messages. Enter the contact's name, phone number, or email. After youset up your phone number, you can turn it on or off for Messages and FaceTime on your Mac. Make a FaceTime call To make a FaceTime call, you need the person's phone number or registered email address. Does FaceTime work without a phone number? You cant have two on the phone. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. If your phone number isn't listed on an iPod touch or iPad, follow these steps: Update to the latest version of iOS. Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado. Make sure that youre using the latest software for your Mac or iOS device. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d4\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d4\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid10514186-v4-728px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a6\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid10514186-v4-728px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/59\/Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid10514186-v4-728px-Add-Someone-to-a-FaceTime-Call-on-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":344,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":545,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, How to Fix "Notifications Silenced" on iPhone Messages, 3 Easy Ways to Check Your WiFi GHz on an iPhone, Turn Off Location Sharing on an iPhone Without Anyone Knowing, 6 Easy Steps to Reload Your Cash App Card at the Store, 2 Ways to Get a Still Image from Video on iPhone or iPad, 2 Easy Ways to Add Membership Cards to Apple Wallet, How to Unforget a Forgotten Bluetooth Device to an iPhone, 13 Easy Ways to Speed Up Your iPhone Personal Hotspot, Your iPhone Ghost Touch Problems Solved: 11 Easy Fixes, How to Use the iPhone Hidden Album to Hide Private Photos, How to Add Someone to a FaceTime Call on iPhone or iPad, https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/make-a-group-facetime-call-iph405ab67de/ios. In the You can be reached section of Messages and FaceTime settings, make sure that there are checkmarks beside your phone number and Apple ID: In Messages, choose Messages > Settings, then clickiMessage. If you use this feature and share your Apple ID with someone, you can't prevent them from seeing your conversations. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, If you see "Waiting for Activation," turn FaceTime off and then on again. Go to Settings > FaceTime. Tap the video icon to start a FaceTime call. To turn this feature off, go to Settings> Cellular, then turn off FaceTime. Fix 2: Check Your Wi-Fi or Cellular Connection. Apple made the third beta of iOS 16.5 available to developers and public testers earlier this week. Messages and FaceTime stuck with temporary number. If you can't make or receive a FaceTime call on your iPhone or iPad, might not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers, Update your device to the latest version of iOSor iPadOS, issues with Messages after you set up a new device, if you're using router, firewall, or security software, what to do if you can't activate FaceTime. Turn your phone number on or off: To turn on your phone number, select it and your Apple ID in the You can be reached section. If that doesn't work,contact Apple Support. Tap Cancel. How do I remove my old number from FaceTime? Open Messages and start a group conversation. This will show a new phone number field. You will be told the number is already in use. "The only response to the communication thing is, there's records in your phone about who called you, when, FaceTime, and there wasn't any specific FaceTimes for many of those numbers that I . When you make a random call to the Rejection hotline, you will find it awfully interesting. To do so, launch Settings, then tap "FaceTime.". days ago, I have changed my Phone and I Transform all my information on my new Phone. The following steps show you how it's done. Chaco Classic Sport Sandals, $48-$52 (Originally $100); amazon.com. 1 Answer Sorted by: 2 1 Apple ID is the problem. Tip: You can have Siri announce incoming calls, which you can accept or decline using your voice. How do I change my caller ID on FaceTime iPhone? Horizontal and vertical centering in xltabular. There are some minor changes with how to make a FaceTime call in the latest OS updates, as compared to previous software iterations though, which is why we included both versions for the time being. Tap the email address(es) that you want to use with FaceTime instead. Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. I've tried deleting and re-entering the user in Contacts, but the phone slips back to old habit of Facetime default. In the FaceTime app on your Mac, sign in and make sure FaceTime is turned on. Tap the three dots. 1,077 likes, 22 comments - JESSICA PEARL EPPS (@__epps) on Instagram: "I'm not going to lie over the last couple of weeks I kind lost my focus on morning exercise . The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? If your phone number is unchecked and you can't select it, or you have some other issue, follow these steps: If you still need help,change your Apple ID passwordand repeat the setup steps. Rejection hotline - 605-475-6968. When you want to make or receive a phone call, you dont have to reach for your iPhoneyou can use your Mac. When the time comes, you receive a notificationclick it to view the reminder, then click the link in the reminder to start the call. Tap the + button. However, in order to do this, one must create a web link to a FaceTime chat first. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, New iOS 17 renders show design changes coming to Wallet, Health, and Wallpapers, How to Sign up for an Apple Savings Account, 15-inch MacBook Air's WWDC unveiling tipped once more. To start the conversation again, simply There are a few ways to make a FaceTime call: In the FaceTime app, tap New FaceTime and type the person's phone number or email address. To remove . This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer. If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you cant access, change your Apple ID password. iMessage Facetime won't accept my phone number. For example, you may not want your iPhone work number to ring on your iPad. To use Group FaceTime video calls, you need iOS 12.1.4 or later, or iPadOS. When I press on a contact in my Favorites list, it usually makes a regular phone call. Phone numbers are usually checked by default, and are not typically uncheckable. Set a reminder to call back: Tap Remind Me. To do this, end the current call and then make a new call. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Tap Call Back. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". She is currently part of the Digital Trends team, and has been using Apples smartphone since the original iPhone back in 2007. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. For FaceTime, go to Settings > FaceTime. Click on the FaceTime app. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. User profile for user: Your iPad may also use your iPhones number for FaceTime calls if youve set it up, and you can check this number in the Settings app under FaceTime. MacRumors attracts a broad audience of both consumers and professionals interested in the latest technologies and products. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. Next-generation version of iOS, set to be previewed at WWDC 2023 in June with a public release in September. 1 Tap the screen on a current Facetime call. After that, just complete the steps of making a FaceTime call on your iPhone or iPad. Calendar: Open an event, look for an underlined blue phone number in the event details, click the number, then click Call. After youset up your phone number, you can turn it on or off for Messages and FaceTime on your iPad or iPod touch. Now you'll be able to add contacts to the call. Specialties: With decades of experience, when you need a reliable plumber who deals with a variety of issues and installation services, you should call AAB Plumbing. Go to Settings > FaceTime, and make sure that FaceTime is on. Open FaceTime and tap New FaceTime. Can I be reached on FaceTime on Mac using my non-iPhone phone number? Based on what little information I could find, it isnt possible to use the same phone number on 2 Apple IDs. If you set up RTT phone calls, you can choose to make an RTT call. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I've attached a screengrab to demonstrate where this option is. So far, only two new features and changes have been discovered for the iPhone, including a Sports tab in the Apple News app and the ability to start a screen recording with Siri. Fix 3: Check Your FaceTime Settings. In the Settings app, tap Cellular. Click Sign Out. Group FaceTime makes it easy to chat with multiple people at the same time. If you don't see your phone number. Can I use the same phone number for two Apple ID? If asked, sign in withthe Apple ID that you're using with Messages and FaceTime on your iPhone. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Open Settings. Here's what we know so far. Note: If youre restricted to calls with only certain people, an hourglass icon appears next to those people you cant call. The . Find My: Open the People list, then select a name. You can configure FaceTime on an iPhone to also use an e-mail address simply by going to Settings, FaceTime, selecting the option to "Use your Apple ID for FaceTime" and then signing in with your Apple ID and password. Reminders: Open the reminders list, click an underlined blue phone number, then click Call. However, for 1 contact it makes a FaceTime audio call and for another contact it opens messages. mvburke1984, User profile for user: For FaceTime, choose FaceTime > Preferences, then click General. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. For FaceTime, choose FaceTime > Preferences, then clickGeneral. Set up your iPhone and Mac for phone calls, if you haven't done so already. How do the interferometers on the drag-free satellite LISA receive power without altering their geodesic trajectory? A lot of this may actually depend on how your friend has their Messages app and FaceTime set up on their device. Make sure that you correctly followed the iPhone steps to. What differentiates living as mere roommates from living in a marriage-like relationship? You dont even need to know someones phone number to make the call, as FaceTime can use an email address instead, so long as the recipient has the feature turned on. tvOS 17, HomePod, and HomeKit Wishlist - What We Want to See! Otherwise, you might have issues for one of these reasons. Tap "Add Person". You can start a Group FaceTime from the FaceTime app or from a group conversation in the Messages appand you can add up to 32 people. Open up the FaceTime settings, and you'll see the same window with a checkbox next to your phone number. 01 May 2023 00:24:57 Our team of expert technicians in San Diego County are knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Check your network connection. Tap the phone number that you want to use with FaceTime. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. There are a few ways to join a Group FaceTime call that someone else started: When you add someone to your call, you can tap Ring next to their name so their device alerts them again of the incoming call. How to turn off video or mute yourself while on a FaceTime call, How to make a FaceTime call on macOS Monterey, How to create a FaceTime call link for non-Apple devices, How to make a FaceTime audio or video call on iOS 14 and older, How to make a FaceTime audio or video call on macOS Big Sur and older, How to switch from a regular call to FaceTime on your iPhone, How to turn off video while on a FaceTime call on iOS 14 and older, How to turn off video or mute yourself on a FaceTime call, How to turn off video while on a FaceTime call in iOS 14 and older, create a FaceTime call link on your iPhone and iPad, Apple Savings account: Everything you need to know, Friday Night Baseball: How to watch Los Angeles Angels at Boston Red Sox on Apple TV Plus, Friday Night Baseball: How to watch San Francisco Giants at Detroit Tigers on Apple TV Plus, Friday Night Baseball: How to watch San Diego Padres at Atlanta Braves on Apple TV Plus, Friday Night Baseball: How to watch Texas Rangers at Chicago Cubs on Apple TV Plus, How to enable cellular Voice Isolation on iPhone with iOS 16.4. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that FaceTime is on. What were the most popular text editors for MS-DOS in the 1980s? Unexpected uint64 behaviour 0xFFFF'FFFF'FFFF'FFFF - 1 = 0? Then go to Settings > FaceTime, select your Apple ID and tap Sign Out. Why cant I use my phone number for FaceTime? Our services include: bathroom remodel, leak detection and repair, sewer repair, repipe water waste and gas, water heater installation . Maps: Click a place of interest, then click the Call button . On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. Select a contact. When I press on a contact in my Favorites list, it usually makes a regular phone call. Tip: If the call came from someone you dont want to receive calls from, you can block the caller. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Apple also provides the ability to allow non-Apple devices to join FaceTime chats. Christine also enjoys coffee, food, photography, mechanical keyboards, and spending as much time with her new daughter as possible. Select that person from the search results and tap on the type of call that you want . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. iPhone 8 Plus, Tap at the top right of the Messages conversation. Swipe up to pull up the menu. I hope you can help me. To call multiple people, see Make a Group FaceTime call on iPad. Fortunately, Apple has made it possible for you to remove phone numbers from your FaceTime account and use email addresses instead. Tap the screen on a current Facetime call. iPhone contact defaults to FaceTime Audio, User profile for user: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. If asked, sign in withthe Apple ID you're using with Messages and FaceTime on your iPhone. Scroll down and first tap on the "Add Phone" button. To start a new call, tap the plus sign. After you tap Join, you're automatically connected. In the latest edition of his "Power On" newsletter, Gurman explained that widgets will become a "central part" of the Apple Watch's interface with watchOS 10. If you cant see or select your number in Messages or FaceTime. See FaceTime phone call requirements. While that option is available in all other my devices under the same contacts details: iPhone 6s, iPad Pro 11, MacBook Pro. Why don't we use the 7805 for car phone chargers? While you can't remove your phone number as an option, you can withdraw your Apple ID email account. Apples 15-Inch MacBook Air Coming at WWDC: Are You Buying? Turn FaceTime off and then back on. If you're not signed into FaceTime with your Apple ID, tap Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, then tap Sign. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. This article has been viewed 29,867 times. - Apple Watch app & complication to call your first favorite contact. Fix 1: Restart Your Device If FaceTime Keeps Failing. See Change or lock the screen orientation. Embedded hyperlinks in a thesis or research paper. Instead of using the same Apple ID as someone else, Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime, Turn on your phone number for your iPad or iPod touch, messages that you send and receive on your iPhone appear on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch, make messages that you send and receive on your iPhone also appear on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch. Add Phone Number in Messages/FaceTime. Select the person from the list by tapping on their name. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Download Article While you're on a call, tap anywhere on the screen. In the Settings app, tap FaceTime. I tray everything, but still doesn't work. Would My Planets Blue Sun Kill Earth-Life? On your other devices, you can now turn on the phone number that you just set up: If you use this feature and share your Apple ID with someone, you can't prevent them from seeing your conversations. Tap Send & Receive. When you use an iPhone with FaceTime, your other devices can also use your phone number to place FaceTime calls so long as you are signed into the same iCloud account on all of them. Vivian McCall/Insider Search for your friend's names in your address book. If you don't see your phone number. Instead of using the same Apple ID as someone else,set up Family Sharing. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. This brings up several Facetime options. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Lily, I also had this problem, where if I clicked on my wife's contact icon at the top of our iMessage thread, it only gave me the option for FT Audio. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. It is among the top favorite prank call numbers. This can be your iTunes Store or iCloud account, or if you prefer you can setup an entirely new Apple ID for this process. You can use the phone number of your iPhone with Messages and FaceTime on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch. Step 2: Tap the Send & Receive option. Tap FaceTime Video. It is possible that the phone number or email address being used for FaceTime is being sent fraudulent calls. Turn your phone number on or off: any proposed solutions on the community forums. Learn. Keep up with the latest tech with wikiHow's free Tech Help Newsletter. Note: You must set up FaceTime before you can make and receive calls. only. To turn off your phone number, deselect it in the list. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. To turn on your phone number, select it and your Apple ID in the You can be reached section.

Roseanne's Son Buck, New York State Police Blotter Queensbury, Articles P