te whatuiapiti whakapapa

Hine-te-moa was stopping in the house of mourning and could not come out. The following incidents took place during this time. The decent of this marriage became the new aristocracy. _3\nhZp-]2Lu8:@h9eM@Z@BJS401|x [i'>]184pK8A=Y )E\ 0GUADU 1N I papa te pahu ki nga iho o tona rangi hunga nui, Ka rawe te ingoa ko Kopuawai i mate mai e. He was informed that he was at Tawakeroa pa. Te Rangiwhakaewa's house Aotea was in the village of Titihuia. Pokia built a house called Mata Kakahi for these women at Tawhitinui, Lake Oingo. Katahi ka haere ki reira. Family Tree. Sitting like a hore, explains Hine-hore. He defeated and killed Tupokonui and Tupaka at Kaikoura near tne, he killed Muheke at Pakipaki, and he defeated Ngti Kahungunu at Waimrama in the battle of Waipuka. He asked her for particulars about the pa and she told him. The survivors fled to Whakakokako whither they were pursued. They were Tumahuki, Pahau and Rakaitekura. Ka mau a Whangataua, na Te Pohutu i hopu. So, Te Huhuti swam across the lake, guided in one version by a love song that Te Whatuipiti played on his ptrino flute, which was called Te Aometikirangi. One Maori version of the Story of Te Huhuti is printed in Sir George Grey's Polynesian Mythology, Maori edition. Ko Te Awariki te Rangitira i mate. Ka tae ki Omaahu. He was killed, and a man from the war-party stood up in his place (so that his disappearance would not be noticed from the pa.) Then two men came down from the pa and they also were killed and their places taken by members of the party. Whangaimokopuna became annoyed at this, and snatching at one of the boys, devoured him. 0 [27] A similar version is given by John Te Herekiekie Grace.[28]. He probably lived in the late 17th century.[1][2]. Tawhaki is the demi-god who climbed up a vine to the heavens. But now we will make peace. And so Te Whatu-i-apiti and Te Huhuti were married. This caused a windstorm to appear which sank the enemy ships. 2. No te tapatapahanga ki te kakahi aranga tonu iho a Te Mata-kakahi. The story is considered one of the great Mori romances and has been compared to the more famous tale of Hinemoa and Ttnekai. (1917). Te Whatu-i-apiti i a Te Huhuti His brothers were also placed in other parts of the wider territory, Te Kikiri at Waipukurau and Te Orihau 1 at Te Hauke, with Hawea in Heretaunga. Ko Rakairakaahu te toa o te taua. She was a daughter of the chief of the place, Te Rangi-taumaha. Te Kaiateatua and Rakaihikuroa (not the grandson of Kahungunu) were the chiefs killed there. [20] Te Rangitaumahas lands were nevertheless ultimately inherited by Te Hikawera. Then Rangitane rose up and defeated the war-party of Puaiterangi. Ka patai kei whea a Te Rangiwhakaewa. THE following notes were supplied to me by Messrs. Ranginui Rautahi and Nireaha Paewai of the Ngati-pakapaka and Ngati-mutuahi hapu of the Rangitane tribe. : Govt. Me korero ake te whakapapa o Te Huhuti me to Te Whatu-i-apiti. Kaore koe i mohio? Ka ki atu. Te Wawahanga, who married Te Aopatuwhare: Manawaakawa, who married Numia i te rangi and Hinehare, daughters of his grand-uncle, This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 06:57. The murder of high-ranking twin boys at Tranganui [Gisborne] 100 years previously had forced the assassin and his relatives to move south. Eventually their father settled them on the land. Nga Hapu o Waimarama whakapapa dates back to pre-migration times. Puehutai. When Te Whatuipiti sent his uncle Te Aokamiti with the women, Pokia killed them all and led an invasion of the Ruahine range in order to kill Te Whatuipiti. [5] Hinetemoa was a granddaughter of Ngarengare, the ancestor of Ngti Ngarengare, a hap of Ngti Kahungunu based in Wairoa District. His inheritance included the north and eastern shores of Lake Oingo extending north and northeast to the Tutaekuri River. Te Rangitaumaha was offended, imprisoning the party and planned to cook them. had direct links to this line through his grandfather Te Karaha and also to Tumapuhiarangi and Hinengatira through his mother Hinekona. It was updated in September, 2011. Ka uhia hoki nga kahu ki runga i a Te Huhuti, ko to raua haerenga ake ki te whare moe ai. An old pa further down the Manawatu river from Raikapua. Ngi Whatuipiti had a fierce rivalry with Ngi Te Upokoiri, which was descended from Taraia, a son of Rkei-hikuroa and his first wife. Onward : portraits of the New Zealand Expeditionary Force (vols 1-5). In an attack by Hapuku of Ngati-kahungunu upon Ngatoto pa, a daughter of the local chief, Te Hirawanu, was captured. His younger brother Harawira Te Tatere Mahikai inherited his leadership role and was also one of the chiefs that signed the Treaty of Waitangi in 1840. "Ko Kahuranaki te maunga, ko Poukawa te moana, ko Ngati Te Rangikoianake te Iwi". On the death of Te Wao Ngai-tahu rose up to avenge her death. In Wairarapa, Te Whatuipiti developed his military skills by leading attacks on Waingawa (near Masterton) and taki(on the Kapiti coast). The third brother was Hikateko. There were no borders or boundaries, it was believed that all that was in and on the earth, air and sea, was abundance for the welfare and survival of the children of Papatuanuku. Ballara, A. 13. The marriage was believed to have been arranged by Turauwha and Taraia. Son of Hikawera, I and Hinetemoa Sources differ as to whether this meant her elder brothers, Hinehore, Hikateko, and Taraia (the Ngti Hineiao hap) or the Ngpuhi, Ngti Ngwera, Ngti Te Ao hap. I konei ka tonoa mai e Te Whatuiapiti a Hikawera ki Tamaki ki a Te Rangiwhakaewa hei ngaki i tona mate. RememberRichard John Seddon Te Tauby laying a poppy. When the envoy arrived, he was imprisoned, but he said to Irakumia that he had come from Te Whatuipitis nose, a reference to the hongi, or touching of noses, with which Te Whatuipiti and Irakumia had sealed their peace. [7], In his old age, Te Whatuipiti's son Te Hikawera went to Tarawera in the Ahimanawa Range to take possession of the area. Ka tae ki Whenuahou ka patua a Rangitane. It underpins whanaungatanga that must be present for any hapu activity. Hikiora i a Taha E noho puhi ana a Te Huhuti, kaore ano i moe tane i te po. Ka moe hoki a Te Whatu-i-apiti i a Te Huhuti, ka huaina ona taina, ara o Te Huhuti, ko nga kupu mai ra a Hine-te-moa ki a ia Noho ana me he teko, koia a Hika-teko. Ka tae - 19 ki te tangata i mua atu i a ia, ka karanga atu ia, E, ka mutu koe tukua mai ta tatou wahine ki au kia haria ake e au ki tahaki nei. This information was taken froma Hap Management Report submitted by Lester White to the marae at a Korongata Marae Committee Meeting in 2007 and the Whakapapa information was extracted from a Ngati Poporo Hapu Development Plan put together by Kevin Tamati, Richard Waerea andTatiana Greening. Te Ara The New Zealand Encyclopedia. And build the house Pakewairangi. Ko Te Whatu-i-apiti me Te Huhuti kai te roro o to raua whare e noho ana, e titiro atu ana ki a Hine-te-moa e mahi mai ra ki a Te Huhuti. I konei ka pataitia ko wai e haere hei tutei i te pa. Ka karanga a Hiku, Ko au. Katahi ka haere a Hiku. Later Parakiore came forth and defeated Ngai-tahu at Te Ewe o Taunoa. Ko Toratiti te rangatira i mate. [12], A Ngti Kahungunu chieftain called Pokia attacked Marotiri in order to stop the raids, but he was defeated, so he sent Hine Te Aorangi to make peace and offer to let Te Whatuipiti return to his ancestral lands. But when he was still a young man, T-whakawhiu-rangi and Ngti Rakaipaaka attacked Te Kauhanga on behalf of Te Hika a Ruarauhanga. He taina enei no Te Huhuti. The famous chief Rakairakaahu formerly lived here. Koia ra e kiia ra he ngaru moana., Ka mutu, ka haere te taua a Te Rangiwhakaewa. Mo Te Whatu-i-apiti. Ka ki atu a Te Huhuti. This allowed him to establish a base of operations at Marotiri on the nearby Te Aho a Mui peninsula. After further conflict, he fell in love with Te Huhuti, daughter of Te Rangitaumaha of Te Hika a Ruarauhanga, who married him and ended the feud between the two families. Nominal Rolls of New Zealand Expeditionary Force Volume II. Te Rangiwhakaewa had a famous carved house, Aotea, the foundations of which are said to have been visible within living memory. A force came out from the island in canoes, led by Tahinga, Ika i Te Atu, Te Mata, and Rangitahia. Te Whatu-i-apiti went up one night to Te Huhuti's whare and they slept together, and when he left her toward morning, he said: I am going to my home at Te Roto-a-Tara, you must come after me. In the morning Te Whatu-i-apiti started homewards, although Te Rangi-taumaha knew he had been with Te Huhuti. Hikateko is the ancestor for Ngati Hinepare. Tunui and Taewha were the most well known of the Tohunga and established the whare wananga Rangiteauira and the Whare Maire Paewhenua respectively. Te Whatuipiti was a Maori rangatira (chieftain) of Ngti Kahungunu from the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand and the ancestor of the Ngti Te Whatuipiti hap. When Te Whatuiapiti was born about 1620, in Heretaunga, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, his father, Hikawera, was -79 and his mother, Hinetemoa, was 23. Te Whati Apiti is the ancestor of the Heretaunga Hapu Ngai Te Whati Apiti of Kahuranaki Marae. Engaging programmes for all year levels from ECE to Year 12, Browse and contribute to New Zealand's Online Cenotaph, Experience life as a WWI soldier in Pou Kanohi Gallery. [13], After the battle, Te Whatuipiti finally reoccupied his original home, Te Kauhanga, splitting his time between there and his mothers village at Rotoatara. He tangata whakama au ki tenei mahi. Kua mohio te wahine ra ko tona taane te tangata e korero ra. Print the full story. Collections Online. Arataua was captured and interrogated by Kikiterangi as to the whereabouts of Puaiterangi. Presently I will cut you down with my axe.. Te Huhuti married Te Whatuiapiti and went to join him at Lake Roto a Tara. E rua pea ona ra e haere ana, i te po ka tae ki te Roto-a-Tara. [12] Tiakiwai also recounted the gift of Te Rangitaumaha in 1889, but his version was challenged at the hearing by Meihana Takihi and Paora Kaiwhata. Our marae is located at 9 Maraekakaho Road, Bridge Pa. Ngaruroro Moko tuararo Ki Rangatira te awa. In the end it was the marriage between Te Ao Matarahis youngest son Rongomaipureora and the Rangitane Chieftiness Hinengatira that brought peace to the area. These wananga helped build the repuatation of Waimarama as a key focal point for the population of the time. Father of Hikawera, II; Te Wwhanga-o-te-rangi; Mihi-ki-te-kapua; Keke; Te Rangiwawahia and 6 others; Nukanoa; Hine-mate; Te Mauritangohia; Kaimatai; Tiakore and Te Upokowhirikete less 3. The accompanying whakapapa shows most of the persons concerned in the narrative. Katahi ano ka tino mau te rongo.. In some cases, records have yet to be confirmed by Museum staff, and there could be mistakes or omissions in the information provided. The occupants of the pa saw what they thought was their working party digging fernroot, whereupon the whole pa went out to dig also, not realising that it was the enemy who were digging. [1][2], The hap were descended from Te Whatuipiti, who was a great-grandson of Taewh, himself a son of Rkei-hikuroa, the grandson of Kahungunu, and his second wife. This was the chief stronghold of Rangitane. Ka puta ai koe ki te whaiao ki te aomarama! Marangaihenuku was captured and she called out that he was not to be killed until she arrived. Te Whatuipiti fled to Pohatunui a Toru, a fortress on top of a rock pinnacle in the Ruahine range, where Pokia was unable to reach him. There was no wharenui on the land. May he also be like me in the strength of his shoulders, so that if he were to throw a spear it would not return. Rakai replied, The bellbird is a small bird but it flits about on top of the kahikatea tree. He paid a second visit to Otatara taking the women and children as well this time. No konei ka noho pouaru a Hine-te-moa. Richard John Seddon Te Tau. Male AWMM. Ngti Te Whatuipiti leader This biography, written by Angela Ballara, was first published in the Dictionary of New Zealand Biography in 1990. [15][16][17][18] It is commemorated by a traditional song of Ngti Te Whatuipiti, which is recorded by John Te Herekiekie Grace: His brothers were also placed in other parts of the wider territory, Te Kikiri at Waipukurau and Te Orihau 1 at Te Hauke, with Hawea in Heretaunga. Now there is a large ablution block with all the necessary modern conveniences. Te Whatu and Te Huhuti were sitting in the front of the whare watching for what Hine-te-moa intended to do to Te Huhuti. This example refers to cultural icons like the old Ngaruroro River which marks our northern most boundary and the western boundary to the Ruahine ranges. First, he attacked Wainui, fought the Rangitne, and made peace with them. Ka kii atu a Hikawera, Kaore au e haere kei mate ahau. Katahi ka whakahokitia e Te Whatuiapiti, Kaore koe e mate ana, taku ihu kei runga i a Irakumia., Ka haere mai a Hikawera, ka tae mai ki te pa kei Taniwhaka, ko Te Horahanga te ingoa. Behold, there stands food for me, Wheraka. The toilets were the old kind with chains. Rokohanga atu e mahia kinotia ana tana wahine. A saying survives from this timeThe land is Turauwhas but the mana is Taraias. Pokia, Tahinga, and Te Rangitaumaha of Te Hika a Ruarauhanga escaped. She reached Roto-a-Tara at night. Service number. When they arrived at the home of Te Whatuiapiti, the latter noticed the small stature of Rakairakaahu and said, This man, Rakairakaahu, is, like me, a small man. He had three children by his Ngati Whatumamoa wife Kuratawhiti II. Kai hea to wai? Ka ki atu. %PDF-1.7 % However our whakapapa links go back to Whatuiapiti whose boundaries go deep into Central Hawkes Bay. Explore over 1 million records. The late 1800s and early 1900s saw the more modern rough sawn buildings erected. A Ngati-mutuahi pa at Te Ruru on the Manawatu river. When this news was received Parakiore came out to engage them. By the time Ngati Kahungunu arrived in the Hawkes Bay generations later, Waimarama was already well populated by Ngai Tara, Rangitane, Ngati Awa and Muaupoko. The hap were descended from Te Whatuipiti, who was a great-grandson of Taewh, himself a son of Rkei-hikuroa, the grandson of Kahungunu, and his second wife. (I te kainga o Titihuia tona whare, ko Aotea te ingoa.) The marriage ended the feud between Te Hika a Ppuma and Te Hika a Ruarauhanga. Ko Te Kaiateatua raua ko Rakaihikuroa nga rangatira i patua. When Te Huhuti gave birth to her first child, Te Wawahanga, her father Te Rangitaumaha came to Rotoatara in order to perform the tohi baptismal ritual and named the child Wawahanga. No te patunga aranga tonu iho a Te Rongo pahekeheke. Arataua was captured and interrogated by Kikiterangi as to the whereabouts of Puaiterangi. But as far as I am aware a translation has never been published. Ngatoto. Ka tae ki te kainga o Te Whatuiapiti ka titiro mai a Te Whatuiapiti ki te rahi a Rakairakaahu. Ko te pakanga i Te Katea he ngakinga i te mate o Raato raua ko Hinewairerekohu. The song is addressed to Te Umurangi, the 'little tiny treasure' who is descended from Te Whatuiapiti, a great Ngati Kahungunu chief and warrior. Raumatanui, Tineia = He and his Waimarama hapu maintained the ahi kaa roa of Waimarama and greater Heretaunga and fought to protect their people at key battles, Te Whiti o Tu, Te Pakake, Roto a Tara 1 and 2 and others. The date of the story according to the usual reckoning of the genealogical tables would be about the last quarter of the 17th century. Tutawirirangi, Ruakete = Te Whatuipiti later married Hinepehinga, who was given to him by her father Kotore of Wairoa as a peace offering, but she avoided sleeping with him because she was in love with another, so he allowed her to leave. The reading rooms will be closed. Te Horahanga. Many of our key place. The three sons, Taraia II, Hinehore and Hikateko lived together at Motukumara on Lake Oingo until the time of their marriages. [11], In Wairarapa, Te Whatuipiti developed his military skills by leading attacks on Waingawa (near Masterton) and taki (on the Kapiti coast). Katahi a Te Whatu-i-apiti, ka piki ki runga i tona whare karanga ai. He extended his influence north of the Tutaekuri River by marrying Huakirangi of Ngai Tamawahine whose marriage dowry included Puketapu, Wharerangi, Poraiti and Rissington, Patoka and Puketitiri as well. [19] These questions were material to a hearing of the Maori Land Court on claims to the region around mahu in 1889. Later, he returned and, after a conflict with a rival chief named Pokia, he established himself at Te Kauhanga (modern Haumoana) and on Lake Rotoatara (near Te Aute). He covered her with the garments and then they went up to his hut. The children of Rangitaumaha and Hineiao grew up at Oueroa. Later Te Karaha was invited to live in Waimarama. Its geographic area is Hokianga to Maungataniwha, down through Victoria Valley river to Maimaru, across from Awanui Bridge west to Te Oneroa a Tohe (the Ninety Mile Beach) at Hukatere . He brought a gift of shellfish and eels from Lake Oingo and Lake Runanga, but Te Huhuti was dismayed at the small size of the gift compared to that which she had received from Te Whatuipiti, so Te Rangitaumaha gifted Te Huhuti her elders and brothers as servants of Wawahanga. LAMENT OF HOKIMATE FOR THE DEATH OF HIRIA, SISTER OF MOREHU. There is approximately seven acres which is known as the total marae area. He and his Waimarama hapu maintained the ahi kaa roa of Waimarama and greater Heretaunga and fought to protect their people at key battles, Te Whiti o Tu, Te Pakake, Roto a Tara 1 and 2 and others. The Poporo is the fruit of a breadfruit tree which has quite delicious fruit that has been prized through the ages. Possessing kinship links within Ngati Kahugunu, Rangitane, Ngati Ira and other major tribal groups in Hawke's Bay made him influential throughout the region. Ka whakaaro te whaea o te tangata ra, a Hine-te-moa, me te iwi hokiHe aha te take i moe roa ai a Te Whatu-i-apiti? Te Aukamiti and Te Hiku with a party of women were on a journey, there being no other men in the party. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. Ueroa He stopped at that pa for a while. This information is available on the. A fortified pa on the left bank of the Manawatu river where it is joined by the Tamaki river. Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand, https://teara.govt.nz . Hikawera replied, I shall not go lest - 20 I should be killed. Te Whatuiapiti then said, You will not be killed, my nose is upon Irakumia. (Referring to an incident when a Rangitane man, Komerewhenua, had been killed by Te Whatuiapiti, but later, at Marotini pa, Tautane, Komerewhenua's brother, Irakumia, had pressed noses with Whatuiapiti to make peace.). E korero ana, Te kai o ta tatou wahine, ma wai ra e ngaki tona mate. Ka utua e te wahine nei. Over the years the swamp has been drained and filled with land fill. Printer. It was in the early 1980s that a hall was donated and moved onto the Marae. hbbd```b``vD0". Kahungunu and have traversed the whenua of these great chiefs. Descendants of these rangatira included Te Teira Tiakitai, Horiana Te Wharepu, Airini Donnely, Morehu Te Amohaere, Wi Te Maangi, Mohi Te Atahikoia, Wi Turoa and others. His younger brother Harawira Te Tatere Mahikai inherited his leadership role and was also one of the chiefs that signed the Treaty of Waitangi in 1840. 1. [6] He had one younger brother, Te Apunga, whose daughter, Tauapare, later married Te Whatuipitis son Te Hikawera. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. Then Irakumia agreed to aid the war party. It underpins whanaungatanga that must be present for any hapu activity. [13], Te Whatuipiti heard that he had been called a kumukumu (red gurnard), on account of his red hair. endstream endobj 180 0 obj <>/Metadata 34 0 R/OCProperties<>/OCGs[208 0 R]>>/Pages 177 0 R/StructTreeRoot 88 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences 207 0 R>> endobj 181 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 595.44 841.68]/Parent 177 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 16/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 182 0 obj <>>>/Subtype/Form/Type/XObject>>stream He agreed for them to re-occupy Tuhirangi on condition that they bring up his nephew Rangituehu to be a chief over them. 137 > The story of "Te Huhuti of Te Roto-a-tara, by H. J. Fletcher, p 31-35, Kihai te tangata nei i mohio ko Te Huhuti tera. The name Pakapaka (baked) was adopted by the hapu after this event. All Videos April 25, 2023 How can whakapapa inspire artistic expression in the present? Noho ana me he hore, koia a Hine-hore. And play your love song again. Te rongonga o Hine-te-moa i te ingoa o Te Huhuti, ka tu te hakui nei ki te papaki i tona aroaro. At the same time, other contingents attacked the men digging fern roots at Otatara, in the battle of Aro Aro Tahuri, and the women and children collecting pipi in the battle of Te Roropipi. H. J. Fletcher published another version in 1926, which he received from Hoeta Te Hata of Ngti Twharetoa, a descendant of Te Whatuipiti and Te Huhuti. From this incident arose the name Te Umuopuaiterangi. I go out at high tide, I go out at low tide and the large birds follow me. It was then discussed as to who should reconnoitre the pa and Te Hiku volunteered to do so. She was mourning for Te Kahanui and his son Hikawera who had been killed at the battle of Te Arai-o-Turanga. E whakaki ana i te taha ki te wai, e hapai ana, kua patai atu - 34 a Te Huhuti. Taraia had given authority to occupy lands south of the Tukituki river to his general Te Aomatarahi. Kaiaotea went to Tongariro. Whangaimokopuna was a pet taniwha owned by the Rangitane people of Motuiti, near Foxton. Gender. (In this manner a number of men were killed without the knowledge of the people in the pa.) (Another group from the war-party then commenced to dig fernroot.) How we engage with our land and its coasts is crucial to our identity, our culture and our tikanga. Intermarriage further enhanced the mana of Nga Hapu o Waimarama now with direct links to Te Rangikoianake, Te Whatuiapiti, Kahungunu and Tamatea Ariki Nui. The link with the original inhabitants is long and unbroken. It was sited on top of a very steep bluff, difficult to approach from any side. The Takitimu canoe anchored at Waimarama with the anchor being called Te Taupunga o Takitimu (which is the name of the Meeting House). Rakainui Ae, kaore au i mohio, he pouri hoki, engari e noho kau ana, kaore he pueru. Kua mohio a Te Whatu-i-apiti ko Te Huhuti tera, ka ki atu ki tona tangata. Ka tae a Hikawera, ka korero i haere mai ia ki a Te Rangiwhakaewa hei ngaki i te mate o Te Whatuiapiti. Tiakitai had direct links to this line through his grandfather Te Karaha and also to Tumapuhiarangi and Hinengatira through his mother Hinekona. Throughout our history, we have been valued uri of Ngai Te Whatuiapiti and Ngati. Wakapakani i a Rurua-rau Ka mate a Ngai-tahu. Te Hokitonga and Tuhakoria were killed by the war party of Marangaihenuku. His father, Hikawera, persuaded Te Rangiwhakaewa of Rangitane to join this campaign. Decent can be traced back to the original inhabitants, Kupe, Paikea, Tara, Whatonga, Tara and Toikairakau. In due course, Rangituehu married Rakaitekura,the daughter of Turauwha. When he returned to Te Whatuipiti at Lake Rotoatara, Te Whatuipiti told one of his men, Te Tomo, to get fish and eels ready for a feast in honour of Te Hikaweras return, but Te Tomo ate the food himself, so Te Whatuipiti killed Te Tomo and served him as the feast instead. H,M0D+ n ,*6i 9C 7. Te Huhuti was also living there. & Pomeroy, M. (2013-2020). Ka utua e Tuhua ki te patu pounamu, ko Te Onewa te ingoa. Hoeta, Volume 35 1926 > Volume 35, No. Ka haere atu e rua nga tangata, ka patua. During the fighting Hikawera killed several women, but no men, whereas Rakairakaahu had killed several men. There was a period of time during the 1960s when the Marae was neglected and Matariki was used to house migrant seasonal workers.

The Ranch Malibu Burrito Bowl, Why Amphotericin B Is Not Given With Normal Saline, Funny Fonts On Google Docs, University Of Houston Football Coaches Salaries, Articles T