the beatles collection blue box value

The Singles Collection 23 x Singles Limited Edition 7", Box Set, Remastered The Beatles (Artist) Format: Vinyl 944 ratings -17% $19153 List Price: $229.98 FREE Returns See all 2 formats and editions Vinyl $191.53 4 Used from $164.11 15 New from $189.99 Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Only 1 left! Why does Discogs continue to allow sellers to list one LP from this box set under this listing. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. # BC13 *Near Mint*. Sadly I experienced the same issues as several other Amazon reviewers; most of the records were warped, some only slightly, others very badly. I kept seeing the ads for years, and when the price came down to where it seemed doable, I bought. And if you want something that adds to your collection, and many of us do, you have to pay for it. oswgonz-2169 (0) 0%. Who in their right mind has allowed rubbish like this to be sold. If you want to get the complete collection, just get the Past Masters double LP as well as the Magical Mystery Tour LP and you will get every Beatle track issued commercially when they dominated the charts. The collection also includes the inserts contained in the individual albums, such as the cardboard cutout sheet in Sgt. Media article in good condition, may show traces of usage. Others have never been on a turn table. THE BEATLES -1962-1966 & 1967-1970 - RED & BLUE COLOR VINYL LP LOT - EX Cond. 6.99 postage. it makes for a deeply unsatisfactory user experience when you are shopping for a complete box set. End price 199.99 . Vibrant, clear, and beautiful dynamics. THE BEATLES MONO COLLECTION (BMC 10) 1982 $340 This is actually pretty good value for the money. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2013. The records themselves are pressed on very high quality heavy weight vinyl which is very quiet even in the run in and run out grooves. Add to cart Beatles - Something New Japan white label promotional LP with obi Sale $ 195.00 $ 156.00 Free U.S. shipping! Pre-auction estimates put the album's value at around $200,000 / 179,999, but it ended up selling for a wallet-busting $790,000. So many complaints on Amazon about sound quality and warpage! To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Also generally the thicker the vinyl the earlier the box. rare beatles blue box new zealand lp set the records are: please please me - 1963 with the beatles - 1963 a hard days night - 1964 beatles for sale - 1964 help! Search within our Price Guide of Sold Auctions. I take a look at this largely forgotten Beatles box set to find out the story behind it and re-examine its 8 discs. If and when Universal issue a statement on this and re-press the set then I will try again, but until then I can only say AVOID. The Beatles Collection, Blue Box Set,13 Vinyl LPs, VG+, The Beatles Collection 14 x Vinyl LP Record Box Set Blue Box Set Aussie Press, The Beatles Collection BC13 Blue Box Vinyl NM READ DESCRIPTION, The Beatles, Vinyl EP Collection 1981 in Blue Box / Incomplete with 10 records, The Beatles Collection 14 x Vinyl LP Record Limited Blue Box Set Japanese Press, THE BEATLES COLLECTION 13 albums Blue Box EMI UK CAPITOL 1978 Ltd Imported #1505, The Beatles Collection 14 x Vinyl LP Record Box Set Blue Box Set Aussie Press NM, Customs services and international tracking provided, The Beatles Collection 14 x Vinyl LP Record Box Set Aussie Blue Box Set NM OOP, *The Beatles Collection* 1978 Dutch Stereo Vinyl Box Set Cat. ), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We have Complimentary Gift Wrap and Gift Cards, with Fast Shipping. After reading different reviews of this product, I decided to order it and see for myself if it was worth adding to my vinyl collection. . Disney Collection. Buy with Confidence from a Trusted Seller. The original owner wrote on the blue insert sheet in pen. / The Beatles & Frank Ifield on Stage, The Beatles Tapes from the David Wigg Interviews, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Beatles_Collection&oldid=1103297320, Articles needing additional references from June 2016, All articles needing additional references, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Parlophone Records PSLP 261 (British editions) Capitol SPRO-8969 (US editions), This page was last edited on 9 August 2022, at 04:30. When selling wholesale, or selling your entire collection at one time, expect to be offered anywhere from 30% to 50% of the total retail value depending on the quality and condition of your items. Song Selection. However, it's clear that warped records are not a one-off. Please message me if you want to sell one. I think I payed $89 for it. Italian Inlay Jewelry Boxes. Vinyl: The Beatles Collection 14-Blue Box Set. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. The Beatles Collection Blue Box Set - 13+1 Analog Albums with inserts NM Cond. Hello! Unlike the singles released elsewhere around the globe, where the group didnt have much control until later, those issued in the UK represented the artistic intent and direction they wanted to go, and by listening to them chronologically, youll hear the progression from simple couplets to something far more involved. Affiliate programs and Since acquiring them, I have only worn plastic gloves to handle them and not fingerprint or damage the records in any way. All of the Vinyl Records are in Excellent Condition, Bright, Glossy and Clean, Some Have Never Been Played! YELLOW SUBMARINE - 1969ABBEY ROAD - 1969LET IT BE - 1970RARITIES - 1980 (Controversial 1966 "Yesterday and Today" Butcher Cover on inner sleeve, may be interesting to trainspotters!) I find playing 7in, 45 RPM discs in this quantity to be tiresome even though the music is great, the mastering and pressings are wonderful. Cassette: The Beatles Collection 13 Cassettes TCBC13 Blue Box Set Vintage No ratings . I also discuss and analyze its most inter. The BEATLES Collection BC13 UK Blue Box Set Vinyl Records Parlophone -bin AU $997.64 AU $66.28 postage THE BEATLES: RSD 2011 BOX SET: 4 x 7" Vinyl - STILL SEALED AU $47.12 1 bid AU $45.95 postage 1d 15h The Beatles From Liverpool Boxset 8 Vinyl L.Ps - Records Excellent Condition AU $318.52 AU $78.29 postage The singles are presented in a very sturdy box and great packaging. I then bought the Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland album, with the naked women cover, but it had a sticker on it, which seemed to me a terrible thing to do since the cover was the whole point of buying this from them so I never did business with them again. [3] The limited availability of the American release resulted in the British release becoming popular as an import into the US. Beatles - Yellow Submarine original Japan red vinyl LP with obi Sale $ 295.00 $ 236.00 Free U.S. shipping! The Jim Beam Gilded Blue Tulip holds exactly of a gallon and measures 13" tall and 6" wide. The set was highly acclaimed for its sonic accuracy and only approximately 25,000 were released. It is only available in stereo on an Australian album and was recently included in the box set compilation 'The Beatles Box' issued by World Records. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and the photos and poster in The Beatles.[6]. In this long overdue reappraisal of this classic vinyl box set, we look at it's contents, worldwide variations and test it for sound quality up against the UK 1st pressing discs.We'd love you to visit our website: https://www.parlogramauctions.comor our 2 eBay stores:Parlogram: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/parlogramParlogram Store: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/parlogram*or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parlogramIf you like classic British cars, why not take a look at out other channel dedicated to our 1968 Rover P5b: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOR6Lrxyiq2MfPncKOdD33g - 1965 rubber soul - 1965 revolver -1966 sgt peppers lonely hearts club band - 1967 the beatles (white album) - 1968 (double lp) -includes poster, photos. Post '78 are not. Being a fab fanatic, I own excellent to NM original UK pressings of all the 45s. It was released on 15 November 1988 in Britain and America, with the same catalogue number (Apple BBX2-91302) in each of those countries. There is a sticker stain top right corner. These are in absolutely amazing shape and all come with the original sleeves and jackets that they came in. "Sgt. 2014 DIRE STRAITS - STUDIO VINYL LP Boxed Set Sealed Bernie Grundman, - 2014 DIRE STRAITS - STUDIO VINYL LP Boxed Set Sealed Bernie Grundman, The Beatles - The Collection 14LP 's in original blue box, The Beatles INSERT from ( THE BEATLES SINGLES COLLECTION BSCP1 ) Blue Box, The Beatles Collection Blue Box Set 13 Albums inserts, as MINT as possible, The Beatles BC13 Blue Box Collection UK Edition LP Vinyl, The Beatles Collection~Near Mint~BC13~UK Pressing~14 LP/Inserts~Mint White Album, The Beatles Collection (British Blue Box), Vinyl Albums, Brand New, Never Played, The Beatles THE BEATLES COLLECTION Vinyl Records with all 12 Albums, 1978 The Beatles BLUE BOX BC13 Collection, 23 x 7" Single Vinyl BOX Beatles The Singles Collection Limited - BO38, 23 x 7" Single Vinyl BOX Beatles The Singles Collection Limited - BO37, The Beatles The Collection 14 Original Master Recordings Vinyl Box Set LP'S EX, THE BEATLES 'A COLLECTION OF BEATLES OLDIES' LP UK PARLOPHONE 1970S ONE EMI BOX, The Beatles A Collection Of Beatles Oldies Apple EAS-80557 Japan VINYL LP OBI, The Beatles John Lennon 2 LP Blue vinyl Record GIMME SOME TRUTH 2020, The Beatles MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR 1967 Double EP 1st Blue Pages MMT NMINT HEAR, The Beatles Collection 12" LP BC 13 Box Set 13 Albums Excellent Condition, The Beatles Singles Collection Box Vinyl Record Japan EMI/ODEON Near Mint Fast, The Beatles Collection Vinyl Record 13 LP EMI/ODEON w/OBI JAPAN Fast Shipping D. The Beatles - Singles Collection - OG 1982 UK Press - PARLOPHONE - EX - RARE!! Universal have seriously dropped the ball with this release. Thanks. $849.99. It all comes in a nice box accompanied by a 40 page booklet that won't really tell you anything you don't already know. While available also in vinyl LP and cassette formats, the box set was the first complete collection of original . Tonight students, we're going to learn felchingI mean, how to date two EMI box label Parlophone pressings by their labels. The Beatles in Mono The Complete Mono Recordings, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. I think most fans would have much preferred to have these singles as originally issued in the UK; Parlophone or Apple labels and appropriate paper sleeve. Although they have appeared on collections such as the Red, Blue and 1 albums, the idea of having them in their original format sounded too good to miss and this set was ordered. All of their original British LPs are in there. Just got this for my birthday, and I honestly don't see what the complaints are about in terms of audio. Includes exclusive double A Side single for "Free As A Bird" and "Real Love" plus a 39 page book., Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$165.04","priceAmount":165.04,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"165","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"04","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"F7tXYEI9SgG7%2F6qkAnm%2F8fawkTVScp%2BbTUPvfCeTWFHybDU2tXYEhWG3A42%2FuG9nmSLn0D6ESSQvgI8NS%2F6Pyk0FmQusny1OrRaA%2BuJOU7sJdF66MztPkDmMFBHnd9NJX9UFsF61r%2FJHsL8X0VtHTL11%2Bqv1t6LKmc8K7VNVk%2F3ZX1uObB7Cpxnl7RwB6bUC","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED"}]. Reluctantly returning for a refund. The Beatles Collection is a box set of the Beatles ' vinyl albums released in the United States in November 1978 and the following month in the United Kingdom. I would have preferred the UK or US singles sleeves instead of the ones from various countries but oh well its about the music on the discs. The Beatles Collection 14 x Vinyl LP Record Box Set Blue Box Set Aussie Press NM, The Beatles Collection 14 x Vinyl LP Record Box Set Aussie Blue Box Set NM OOP, The Beatles - The Collection 14LP 's in original blue box, The Beatles Collection 14 x Vinyl LP Record Limited Blue Box Set Japanese Press, THE BEATLES COLLECTION 13 albums Blue Box EMI UK CAPITOL 1978 Ltd Imported #1505, The Beatles E.P. The Beatles - The Collection 14LP 's in original blue box in very good condition in original hard case boxette Pre-Owned $500.00 soundideasflorida (3,127) 100% Buy It Now Free shipping 16 watchers Sponsored THE BEATLES COLLECTION Blue Box EMI UK 1979 BC 13 Pre-Owned $614.99 remmmmy (486) 100% Buy It Now Free shipping Sponsored View cart for details. STILL IN SHRINK WRAP !! To start off, this is a fun box set for Beatles fans, and as others have already stated, the packaging and sleeves and international labels all look top notch. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2022. An original red vinyl Japanese pressing of the 1969 LP Yellow Submarine by the Beatles, including the original obi.

Power Query If Text Starts With Number, Articles T