time out chicken cheddar biscuit recipe

Cover the bowl and refrigerate 8-12 hours. And we kind of get this in here first. STEP 3: Prepare biscuit mix according to package directions. Bring mixture to a simmer and whisk vigorously. Sprinkle additional biscuit mix on board or table and pat dough out. Take a break and put on some disco music. It is a digital cookbook and cooking guide alike, available on all platforms, that helps home cooks of every level discover, save and organize the worlds best recipes, while also helping them become better, more competent cooks. I used 1 cup buttermilk and 1/4 cup milk. Stir in 7UP. We think the best course of action is as follows: Get your chicken in a . When it comes to delectable dinners, this Cheddar Bay Chicken Bake is a big win. Make sure to give my amazingFluffy Buttermilk Pancakes and Lemon Blueberry Scones a try! 1 serving: 457 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1181mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein. Read my disclosure policy. Do you love donuts but dont want the unhealthy effect of traditional deep-fried donuts? 45 minutes, plus at least 2 hours marinating. Add chicken thighs and let stand, refrigerated for 8-12 hours. For the buttermilk biscuits: Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Were going to butter them again. Preheat oven to 350F. You could make these with or without the glaze. (Via This is Not Diet Food), Calling for just 4 ingredients: biscuits, provolone cheese, pepperoni, and pizza sauce, these cheesy pepperoni waffles are about to become your new way to enjoy pizza. Make sure to cover the chicken breasts completely in biscuit batter and bake it at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes. For the cheesiest results, grate the cheddar off of a block. I am so grateful I found this site and this recipe! STEP TWO: While the chicken breasts are cooking, combine a box of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix with 3/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar, and 1/2 cup of chopped green onion. STEP FOUR: Lastly, combine 1/2 cup of melted butter and the Cheddar Bay Biscuit seasoning packet. Coat the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish with butter. Including the famous, Chicken Cheddar Biscuit. Price and stock may change after publish date, and we may make money off Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving warm. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Mix with a fork and set aside. For the disco chicken marinade: Put on your best disco clothes and shoes. Biscuit is the choice bread of the south! Using a box grater, grate the frozen stick of butter into the bowl and cut it into the flour with a pastry cutter or fork until the consistency of coarse meal. I find joy in knowing about many things, especially about food recipes, DIY, self-care and room decor. product_bot-arrowroot-huu-co-h-to-goodness-200g-474; product_bot-cacao-huu-co-sunfood-227g-132 . Maybe so, maybe not. The secret to excellent biscuits is COLD BUTTER. With chunks of chicken, veggies and a golden biscuit topping, this potpie makes a hearty meal that's as homey as the ones Mom made. Who doesnt happy to have this delicious blueberry filling, monkey bread and cream cheese for breakfast? Add the milk and shredded cheddar and process until the dough comes together in one large clump. A little bit at a time. Interesting, do you just prefer a creamier sauce over a tomato based one? Baking the biscuits is super quick just about 10 minutes is all you need. How many do you make a day? We do that A LOT. Step 2. Set aside. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. So, just a thin layer of butter across the pan. Enjoyed these recipes with Pillsbury Grands biscuits post? Learn how your comment data is processed. Sometimes starter can be really thick and sometimes really thin so its best to just eyeball it. There was an error submitting your subscription. Cover each with the biscuit tops. Remove chicken from bag and place in a large deep container. I also sprinkle some flour on top before working with the dough. You are special, and don't let anyone tell you differently. Most grocery stores sell it. Biscuits are light, fluffy, slightly sweet and totally delish!! If the dough is super sticky just sprinkle on some additional flour. stockpot, heat butter over medium-high heat. All rights reserved. We recommend our users to update the browser. Well done. Place the flour, paprika, granulated garlic and salt in a large resealable plastic bag. The result is a warm biscuit sandwich filled with crispy chicken slathered in honey butter. Fry until chicken is golden brown and a meat thermometer inserted in the center registers an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, 5 to 7 minutes. So, were working the biscuits by hand, so that means that theres a lot of work that goes into these biscuits. I love finding food thats easy to make and my family loves! Directions In a Dutch oven, combine the first 9 ingredients; bring to a boil. Brush the mixture out over the tops of the biscuits. For all dessertrecipes, goHERE. I wouldnt imagine that you could do this wrong because youve got guides. I use it in my Snickerdoodles recipe and love it in biscuits but if you dont have it on hand, please, dont let that stop you from making this biscuit recipe. Drop by 1/4 cupfulls onto top of your pot pie mixture. Cover, set cooker to Low, and cook until vegetables and chicken are tender and sauce has thickened, 6 to 7 hours. Me too! Sprinkle tapioca over vegetable mixture and place chicken thighs into the cooker. These biscuits are simple and to the point, not meant to be a lot of work. This one-dish chicken entree is ready to serve in less than an hour and can be paired with your favorite veggie sides for a complete dinner! 1 cup ( 125g) shredded cheddar cheese Topping 2 Tablespoons ( 28g) unsalted butter, melted 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon dried or fresh chopped parsley Cook Mode Prevent your screen from going dark Instructions Preheat oven to 425F (218C). I used my sourdough discard to make these and they might have been the best biscuits Ive ever had. Grease a cookie sheet or muffin tin with butter or oil to prevent muffins from sticking. With a knife (optional) and fork, cut into disco biscuit and savor the flavor(town). Once cooked, layer the chicken breasts over the marinara sauce and spoon the prepared biscuit mix over the chicken. In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients; spoon over top. Will be my new go-to. Cool baked casserole; cover and freeze. Its entirely because one of us has been craving their fantastic Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Carefully place the chicken in the hot oil and fry, turning halfway through with a pair of tongs until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of each chicken breast registers 155 degrees F, 18 to 20 minutes. Arrange biscuits onto an ungreased baking sheet. They might be a weekly jam. Remove from the oven. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. All rights reserved. I like that you use a paint brush! Use the back of a spoon to spread the biscuits to cover the chicken completely. Copyright 2023, Mom On Timeout. Grab your skillet and make this delicious snack or appetizer! Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened and cheese is starting to melt; add additional 30-second increments as needed. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. A can of cream of chicken soup, a staple in many grandparents' pantries, also makes an appearance in this delightful, fun dish. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until thickened. Bake the cobbler at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. About 30 minutes before serving time, preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). For the chicken: Whisk together the milk, salt, hot sauce, pepper and eggs in a large mixing bowl. STEP 2: Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Well, theres a perfect solution An air fryer. (Via Simple Easy Creative), Filled with gooey mozzarella and coated with a garlic butter mixture, this easy and absolutely delicious cheese-stuffed bread is a quick comfort food recipe. Add dough balls to muffin tin and press down in muffin slots. The biscuit dough was delicious and did great being handled (stuffed). Your email address will not be published. (Via Kitchen Meets Girl). With just 5 ingredients: blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, powdered sugar, and buttermilk biscuit dough, you can turn them into a delicious dessert. In large microwavable bowl, add cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese. (Via Diethood), Instead of eating your ham and egg in sandwich form, why not just make it more fun by making it in your waffle iron? For even more great ideas follow me onFacebookPinterestInstagramTwitterBloglovin. Pizza Waffles. If the dough is sticky, just sprinkle on additional flour, about a tablespoon at a time. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Im a biscuit novice and these made me look like a biscuit professional. Canned biscuits are vital if you want to make an easier version of your favorite dishes like pizza, pies, bread, doughnuts, and more in minutes. 2023 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Let chicken marinate in mixture for at least 8 hours. Because you would have to gather up the dough and roll it again. Preheat oven to 425. Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan. Add chicken. Please try again. (Via Rachel Hollis). Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Rice Casserole, We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), This Tile Floor Cleaning Hack Uses Baking Sodaand It Works Like Magic, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped. Ham and Cheese Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. The dough is going to be sticky so you want to generously flour the surface before turning your dough out onto it. Wow! THEME BY BloomPixel. (Via Plain Chicken), Who says that you need to bake for hours to accomplish your sweet tooth craving? Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and topping is golden brown. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Liv left the Mile High City to earn a BA from Washington University in St. Louis and a Diplme de Cuisine from Le Cordon Bleu in London. (If using fried chicken or barbecue sauce, no need to add water.) And we made a special board just for the biscuits. STEP 4: Using an ice cream scooper, top the chicken mixture with the biscuit dough. Ground beef, crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup and Pillsbury Grands biscuits are the ingredients you need to whip up this yummy hamburger casserole loaded with cheese and bacon. For the Cheddar biscuits: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine flour, butter, cheese, baking powder, granulated sugar, salt and brown sugar in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. For extra yumminess, brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter. Stir in your buttermilk until just combined and fold in your cheese. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the self-rising flour, whole milk, and mayonnaise until it's lump-free. Blend until the dough is crumbly. Using a bench scraper or butter knife, cut the dough evenly into 4 squares. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Thank you.. 1 box Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix 3/4 cup cold water 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced 12 ounces marinara sauce 1/2 cup butter melted Instructions Place a skillet over medium heat and pour in the olive oil. (Via Life With The Crust Cut Off), Filled with creamy vanilla pudding mixture and topped with chocolate glaze frosting made from rich chocolate ganache, these decadent donuts are a delicious treat. For the Cheddar biscuits: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine flour, butter, cheese, baking powder, granulated sugar, salt and brown sugar in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. In a bowl, combine shredded chicken and remaining 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese. Carefully slice each breast in half, horizontally. Pour a small amount of the soup mixture into a greased 88 inch baking pan. Thanks Lisa! Into a bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, milk, and 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese. Transfer the chicken to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain. They were all gone before sitting down for dinner. baking dish. While biscuits are baking, remove chicken thighs from slow cooker and let stand until cool enough to handle. I make them on the weekends a couple of times a month. Thanks for including one of my recipes! And then well add in a special ingredient called Angel Milk. Thank you for a great recipe. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Your email address will not be published. Doritos Casserole. Prepare the biscuits: Place the flour in a large bowl. Make 6 large rounds of dough and place on top of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and add them to the hot skillet. Using a spoon, arrange the 12 biscuits onto greased cookie sheets or muffin tins. I spend my time developing recipes that my family and friends will love and then I share them with you! When it comes to cold sides, you cant go wrong with your favorite salad! Lightly spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, ranch dressing mix, and sour cream. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. (Via Fake Ginger), This yummy recipe couldnt be easier to make. And they dont rise. Cook for 10 more minutes. And Im pretty sure you have most, if not all, of these on hand in your pantry. Add the butter and process until crumbly. You can find it in the baking aisle. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe| But BetterThese cheesy, soft biscuits have a hint of garlic and are topped with melted butter and parsley. I really wish food bloggers would include that with their recipes..nowadays everyone wants to know.. Cut your cold butter into small pieces and add to the flour mixture. Work the shortening into the flour with your fingers or a dough cutter until there are no large lumps. Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Shake until the chicken is evenly coated. Dont overcook it, or it wont absorb the butter seasoning mix as easily. Give yourself a high five! Lower the oven to 325 degrees F. Finish the chicken: Fill a large cast-iron pan halfway up with oil and heat to 350 degrees F on medium-high heat. Really cold. (Via The Kitchn), These biscuits couldnt be easier. How to Make Time-Out Chicken Cheddar Biscuits - YouTube David Venable visits his favorite Chapel Hill restaurant and shows us how to make Time-Out's famous Chicken Cheddar Biscuits.. Add butter and use the fork to mash it into the flour until the mixture resembles large, lumpy crumbs. This Cheddar Bay Chicken Bake is an amazingly simple one-dish recipe that turns fan favorite Cheddar Bay Biscuits into the star of the meal! A weekend staple in our house! You can find the recipe on he." Stanley Yelnats | Biggy2Fitty on Instagram: "Dinner tonight was @feliciafitnesshealth Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up! Grease a muffin tin and form 5-ounce dough balls with your hands. These cheesy gooey, melt-in-your-mouth biscuit wafflewiches will quickly become your new favorite breakfast. What a list! In a 6-qt. Biscuit Mix: This delicious biscuit topping combines a box of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix with water, shredded cheddar, and green onion. In the oven: preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, sour cream, ranch mix, and 1 cup of the cheese. Or have leftover chicken? Snap a pic and upload to your pin and let me know what you thought! (Make 7 more sandwiches in same manner.). Serve immediately. If youre looking for more chicken dishes. It has not been tested for home use. If its ok with you, Ill give you a hand here while youre mixing. STEP 5: Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. I would definitely try this using Alfredo Sauce instead of Marinara. Seasoning: The final touch of this recipe is the mix of melted butter and the famous Cheddar Bay Biscuit seasoning packet. Serve it with a little tomato or your favorite pizza sauce for a super tasty snack. Reroll scraps as needed. The BEST Homemade Biscuit recipe youll ever try! There is nothing quite like a warm, buttery, flaky biscuit straight from the oven that you can slather with butter and jelly, make into a biscuit breakfast sandwich, or enjoy with sausage gravy. Pour evenly on top of the chicken (do not mix to combine). Last Updated: December 20, 2022 This post may contain affiliate links. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute longer. Bake until tops are golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Cooked with almost no oil, these tasty air fryer donuts are delicious as the deep-fried donut and also make a kid-friendly dessert. Let rest 1-2 minutes, and serve. For the spicy honey butter: Add butter, honey and cayenne pepper to a large pot. (Via Julies Eats and Treats), Related: 25 Insanely Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes, Granulated sugar, butter, orange zest and biscuits and icing made from powdered sugar, cream cheese and orange juice, are all you need to make this easy coffee cake thats perfect for a quick breakfast or for entertaining. The secret to excellent biscuits is COLD BUTTER. Use a pair of tongs or a knife to remove the bone from each of the chicken breasts. (Via My Heavenly Recipes). Change amount of cayenne pepper if you want more or less spice in spicy honey butter. In a small pot, melt (and stir together) the butter, parsley, and garlic. I think Ill try this, sounds good. I add about a half a cup of the starter in and then add the milk a little at time to get the right consistency. Go ahead and omit it from the recipe. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. Bake, brushing with the remaining 1 tablespoon of melted butter halfway through, until golden brown on top and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. I cut the chicken breast into large chunks before sauting and I cant have tomato so I subbed the marinara for a mixture of one can of cream of chicken soup and 3/4 can milk. *. Whisk together chicken broth, heavy cream, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and pour evenly on top of the vegetables (do not mix to combine). Same with the cheese in biscuits; if you want a cheesier biscuit just add another 1/2 cup grated Cheddar. Use your hands to tear the chicken breasts into 3 long pieces, keeping the skin as intact as possible. Let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes while you prepare everything else. Many times the biscuit dough gets worked so much that the butter softens before the biscuits even go in the oven. Turn your grandpa's favorite snack into his favorite casserole by using Doritos in this take on a tortilla-style casserole. Dinners, desserts, and everything in between! I made breakfast calzones using this recipe and they turned out amazing. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Pillsbury Biscuit Garlic Butter Cheese Bombs, Crockpot Chicken and Dumpling with Grands Biscuits, Biscuits and Gravy Overnight Breakfast Casserole, 25 Insanely Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes, Ham, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Wafflewiches, 20 Easy Slow Cooker Desserts You Need to Make, 20 Mothers Day Breakfast Ideas Perfect for Her Special Day, 21 Amazing Cinco de Mayo Recipes to Try This Year, How To Choose the Perfect Pepper Mill for Your Daily Cooking, 13 Authentic Chinese Tofu Recipes That are Better Than Takeout, 22 Easy Easter Dinner Casserole Recipes to Try This Year, 14 Tasty Super Bowl Meatballs Recipe Ideas for a Game Day Spread, 30 Creative Things To Do When You Are Bored, 9 Best Homemade Ice Cream Recipes You Need To Try, 12 Things You Never Thought to Clean (But Really Should), 6 Brilliant Hacks Thatll Make Your Home Smell Good, 28 Gorgeous Indoor Plants That Actually Easy to Care for, 28 Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Will Impress Your Guests, 10 Easy Non-Alcoholic Drinks to Enjoy on a Hot Summer Day, 30 Clever Things You Can Create From Old Unused Stuff, 15 Mothers Day Nail Ideas to Show Your Love to Mom. SUCCESS! Place a skillet over medium heat and pour in the olive oil. Jalapenos vary widely on their amount of heat, so you may need to adjust amount for disco marinade. Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and knead 10 times. Brush the top with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Required fields are marked *. In a Dutch oven, combine the first 9 ingredients; bring to a boil. In a 6-qt. To keep the butter from melting at all, use a cold egg and cold milk as well. Add in the milk and egg and mix just until the ingredients are combined. The second is grating frozen butter with a box grater and then stirring it into the flour mixture. Then you should give this recipe a try. To assemble, cut the biscuits into 4 pieces, then halve each horizontally and put the bottoms on a baking sheet. And serve with jams and jellies for a serious treat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Read More. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. This recipe is so easy, all you need to do is fry the bacon, chop it up and toss them with the cut biscuits into whisked eggs, then bake them. Prepare the biscuits: In a bowl, use a fork to mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Grab a regular thermometer and place it under your tongueit should read above 98.6 because you're on fire! Doubled the recipe and added grated cheddar. This homey comfort-food chicken and veggie dish features easy-prep Cheddar biscuits. It's prepared just like a dump cake no stirring needed! By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Bacon Cheese Burger Biscuit Casserole. (Store in an air-tight container or keep in the freezer in a resealable plastic bag.). Roll dough out into a 1/2-inch thick circle and cut out biscuits with a floured 3-inch biscuit cutter. Separate and roll/flatten out each biscuit. Return chicken to the bowl and pour over buttermilk. 1 cup all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder teaspoon salt 2 large eggs, lightly beaten cup milk 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese Instructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Use a pastry cutter to cut cold butter into flour mixture. Once hot, saute the chicken breasts for 8 minutes, flipping once, until no longer pink inside. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. I like to bake my biscuits on parchment paper but if you dont have that on hand, lightly grease your baking sheet. Hi, I'm Silvy and welcome to my little piece of the internet. You can check this post to get more slow cooker recipe ideas! I usually make a simple Italian Chop Salad to serve up with this hearty chicken bake. It makes them even better in my opinion! I am in high altitude (5280) and these come out PERFECTLY!! There arent any notes yet. Im Aubrey. Then brush the butter over the top of the casserole. In fact, neither does my little sister. Add buttermilk, milk and cream and mix until doughy and well-mixed, then turn off mixer and remove dough from mixer bowl. Cook until all butter is melted, then remove pot from stovetop and let mixture cool completely. (You can always use leftover chicken, if you prefer.) Step 4. I will definitely be using this recipe again especially since it only took 15 minutes start to finish. These easy, homemade biscuits are soft, fluffy, made completely from scratch and can be on your table in about 15 minutes! And since we make them square with the notches, we do everything as a first rolled biscuit and we never have any second rolled because second rolled are much tougher than a first rolled. I always get rave reviews when I bring this casserole to my son's Cub Scout meetings.This is the perfect comfort meal after a long day. The same recipe theyve been making since 1978. Add the biscuit, pinched side down, to a rimmed nonstick baking sheet (or a parchment lined baking sheet or 12-inch cast iron pan). By Trish - Mom On Timeout October 21, 2018 Bread, Breakfast, Popular Post, Recipes. Cool for 5 minutes on a rack. You have just made and now eaten a Guyutes Disco Biscuit. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. Cool for 5 minutes. Add the Cheddar and gently toss to combine. Biscuits is what the south is known for as far as the bread and we make a lot of biscuit sandwiches out of these biscuits. 351 likes, 14 comments - Weight Loss Life Coach / cookbook author (@lowcarbwithjennifer) on Instagram: "Keto Chicken Pot Pie with Cheddar Biscuits A Keto Chicken Pot Pie that uses cheddar biscuits as . Set disco flour aside until ready to dredge disco chicken. This recipe helps turn everyones favorite side into the star of the meal! Youll notice this list is very similar to the ingredients used in my scones recipe. Your email address will not be published. So, were ready to put the biscuits now and paint them with butter just before they go in the oven. Evenly and gently press the dough into the prepared pan. Add cup of the buttermilk and stir just until combined. 1 serving: 357 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1081mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein. Start your day with these breakfast biscuit bombs! Preheat oven to 350 F. Start by preparing filling: melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and saut carrots, onion and celery until just tender. Spread over the chicken layer. baking dish. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. (Via The Skinny-ish Dish), Wouldnt it be great if you woke up in the morning and dont have to think about what to make for breakfast? Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. As theyre so light and fluffy Im going to see how they work for dumplings too! Drain chicken on a wire rack set over a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, discarding the buttermilk.

Cornwell Side Box, Is Nathaniel Ayers Still Alive, Why Celebrity Activism Does More Harm Than Good, Allen Iverson Ballantyne House, Articles T