transformers prime fanfiction bumblebee hurt

tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Thank you all! The most peculiar thing about it was that when holding a council with the Autobots, her soul mark started to burn on her inner forearm. Until they werent. After being ignored for a solid week, Grimlock goes to see Bee for a much needed talk, and gives some very unexpected help. He really possessive about that. June Darby is Elita-One, Jack is Optimus' biological son, Bumblebee is the adopted older brother, and Megatron is the evil uncle. Shockwave was neutral. what happened? I'm living it to its fullest, and I'm saving the Autobots because they're sentient beings too. Optimus Prime was not mad, but he was annoyed. Oh well. I'm half autobot, half con. Thank you.Canon-Compliant up until episode "Now and Forever.". Oh, the cons? The last thing he sees is the Golden optics of the murderous dragon that shouldve long been extinct, rage depleting as his own red ones flicker and falter. However, Optimus himself realizes who she could be. When they learn their only real ally on the Nemesis is in danger, they step up to become the heroes they didn't know they could be. Transformers: Prime - Works | Archive of Our Own Trapped in an Alternate dimension & hardened by his loss, Bumblebee struggles to cope with the pain in his spark as he journeys across this barren landscape, cold & alone. I'll add some G1 and other universes, I'll simply focus on those two. (Bumblebee.POV) Hi i'm Bumblebee, but I'm busy right now fighting the con's. Their the evil bots and i'm a autobot that's a good bot, and I love to destroy the con's, but I have a secret. So like, I've got all the events down pat, and I'm gonna save the Autobots and end this god awful war. Ever since Quinn was little, she was different from her peers. Bumblebee exclaimed in fear when his much loved guardian's words finally sunk in. Love comes easily. Bumblebee gave a small whimper and quickly . this will be the most random oneshot book you will ever read. They are half bots half animals, they are either cats or dogs or bunnies. She founds out that they were all tricked by the cons, as they planned to capture Earth and humans as their slaves.The question is, will the bots come back, what will happen to their human kids? She lives alone in her two story mansion like house. REAL???? Project Transmigration.It was the day Jack's life had changed forever. Meet Sam witwicky, he has an older sister named cole. G1; Dinobots, Prowl, others - Is it me, or did SLUDGE just beat Prowl at chess?!131. Please consider turning it on! Transformers/Beast Wars - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,459 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 114 - Updated: Jan 18, 2008 - Published: Jan 17, 2008. Optimus looks up at Arcee "He needs to wake up" "Optimushe will" she said not knowing if it's true. *Transformers Prime* Ashe is a bit of an odd ball, but that's only because he has a dark and mysterious past. My Transformers OC, Venus, brings in Transformers Prime, Robots in Disguise, Rescue Bots, Rescue Bots Academy, and Animated characters into a giant movie theatre to watch some random stories or Griffin Rock, including the humans, I don't own Transformers nor the characters except my OC. A plot divergent Transformers Prime gets brought into Canon Transformers Rescue Bots. In which,After Grimlock is injured on a mission, Bumblebee laments on his old life. Work Search: One day Twilight was working on a teleportation spell, She didn't expect to warp out of a dream like state into the real world were all she knows is fake, She is a completely different pony, the one mare she looked up To was behind those Fake memories and taking away her daughters. Did Primus think the bots were having it too easy? How would her human friends react to this fact? Follow/Fav Pain. And the searing pain rushing through him. As the disgusting little fleshbags would say,Once you hit rock-bottom, the only way to go now is up.. What if Jack meets the autobots before, when he was little. My fath *I do not own the Transformers Franchise! The countless families hes seen offlined on the streets of Cybertron have cemented that fact in his mind. But that's ok. Ultra Magnus, and all of Optimus' old team mates, will take care of him. He's going to grow up loved, happy, and just a little bit wild. tags subject to change. Nightspark Chapter 1: To Be An Autobot, a transformers fanfic | FanFiction tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". He visits, and has a nice, calm, afternoon talk with the Mech. Moving to a new place? Sick Chapter 5: Bumblebee, a transformers/beast wars fanfic | FanFiction Optimus Prime says that was Optimus Prime my leader and my dad. "I can take care of myself, Bee!" ", This is where you can comment your suggestions of stories and such below! Now, to save Bulk, Miko can only rely on a certain cybertronian, a certain deception. See, most of her friends started getting their soul mark around 14, when they meet the person theyre supposed to be with for the rest of their life. Wild animals (ie decepticon) live in the forest, they are either foxes, wolves, or lynx. Optimus was smiling. And she did not know why. Bumblebee quickly raced into the bridge racing towards the evil titan fear quickly flooding his systems Bumblebee quickly put the fears aside transforming grabing the relic pulling it from the brutes hand. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Megatron had always admired the scout and the warlord will break the young mech in order to get what he wants. bumblebee-transformers; fanfiction +13 more. Evan starts acting differently which causes him to go haywire, What happens? For a brief moment, as he opens his optics and sees the tunnel enclosing him, Optimus thinks he can walk through walls. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Rated: Fiction T - English - Tragedy/Family - Bumblebee - Words: 1,371 . You probably didnt understand anything, but Ill explain, the first part already lacks tags, and I decided to make one more, especially to add new ones. Their the evil bots and i'm a autobot that's a good bot, and I love to destroy the con's, but I have a secret. The duty of an Autobot is to protect all life so, Autobots Transform and Roll Out! tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (21), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (53), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (5), Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (20), pretend you didn't see that last one if you have my discord handle thanks pals love you all, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) Re-written, Bumblebee/Grimlock/Sideswipe (Transformers), Bumblebee/Grimlock (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Jetfire | Skyfire/Optimus Prime/Starscream, Original Seeker Character(s) (Transformers), Ratchet/Sideswipe/Sunstreaker (Transformers), The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One), Darksteel/Predaking/Sky Lynx/Starscream (Transformers), Non-Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers), kinda forgot about sideswipe and strongarm whoops, They're in there and they're all really slow burn so enjoy the ride okay, Alternate Universe - Coffee Shops & Cafs, Optimus is alive and so are a few other characters, The Tale of the Gladiator and the Archivist. Their fights forgotten, their helms snapped towards the sound, their optics paled to horror when they saw, Starscream had Bumblebee pinned under his foot, his blasters aimed at the small yellow 'bot's helm. "You're over-heating." It stays for a long, long time. It hurts so much.. containing COD, TMNT, TF, and sonic one shots and maybe some two shots :P. LOTS of angst death injury blood and maybe some gore.? A collection of prompts given to me by various people and self-indulgent little ideas who never managed to turn into bigger fics. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Optimus stood rooted to the spot for a klick or two as his processor took a moment to grasp what the mech had just said. Bumblebee & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel - Works | Archive of Our Own Oh, and they've also pissed off some Rescue Bots and human families. OrEarth is full of creatures from urban legends and mythical fantasies, to entities and monsters of the unknown..Miko Nakadai herself is able to become an 18 foot tall Entity of the endless waters, even being one of the entities with a small pocket dimension of her own when she is lonely. He, Miko and Raf had been changed into bots by Shockwave.There were more kids who had survived. When M.E.C.H and Dr. Morocco work together, only bad things will come of it. And different is scary.And he has to fight and live through it all. After all, what they were saying made zero sense. It stays for a long, long time. Optimus knows that better than anyone. At last but not the least, the human kids, they well they had to adapt back to their previous lives, and they were almost successful in doing so. Wheeljack says "okay! Everyone is capable of change if they choose it. A tumbleweed lazily rolled across the deserted highway road running through the canyon on the outskirts of Jasper, Nevada. It is not a well known fact, but the Matrix can produce Newsparks, and who better to gestate and raise those Newsparks than the chosen Prime? With the problems of the past behind the bots of the "Bee Team", new problems arise- with both the government, AND with a relationship. "It's okay, Bumblebee," he placed a servo on the mech's shoulder, "you've had it rough these past few cycles. Suddenly the peaceful evening was disturbed my the roar of an engine and the squeal of wheels on tarmac . Even when that being gave him a book, he knew what to do. Prime; Raf, Soundwave - Playing chess134. I'm also open to any suggestions about the plot, writing style, etc. Cartoons Transformers/Beast Wars. Bumblebee doesn't understand what's going on and why he can't speak. So in general, nothing has changed, and the rule is the same. Can Ratchet and Prowl survive a family visit? G1; Skywarp, Starscream, Thundercracker - I was just a Sparkling when they bombed Vos133. Blades reached out to help. How do you keep them safe? Adventure. How do you keep others safe from them? [A collection of drabbles and art of Mirage/Noah and other underrated and semi-popular ships, in prep for the new film, Rise of the Beasts.]. AU dnde los militares intervienen antes de que Bee usara su voz para eliminar el hechizo y Optimus es capturado. Or will the Decepticons ruin their mission along the way? And the last thing he remembered was Megatron injecting dark energon into his veins. the silver mech hissed digging his sharp digits into the sensitive wires of the mech's neck. NONE OF THESE CANNON CHARACTERS ARE MINE! With a little help from others, of course! His last vents were agony. What happens when Jack and his twin sister Melody find out about their true heritage? Was it something else?Whatever happened, it lead to the bots to turn human! Words Can Hurt Just As Much Chapter 1, a transformers - FanFiction In which Bumblebee fails to keep up with his voice text message promise after Uninvited Guest episode for six months, and Blades is coping with it as best as he knows how. "It's a human thing called 'tickling'," he said. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Bumblebee (Transformers) - Works | Archive of Our Own But sometimes he'd lie awake at night, when everyone else in the base was recharging, forced to relive the moment it all started.. Part 3 of Stings and Strikes. Yeah?Bumblebee smiled and reached out a servo to caress the mechs faceplates. Part 2 of the Delicate series. Please consider turning it on! That was Wheeljack he's also my buddy, but I like him as a friend. Bumblebee needs you. Me duele, todo duele, mi cuerpo duele, mi garganta duele, mis servos duelen, mi chispa spark duele. And they're only separate because of programming that Optimus didn't know about before he died. When he was satisfied, Megatron dropped the scout who had blacked out, and told his troops to move out. Mikaela is just trying to get by, but as the school's most attractive girl, all the guys see her for her looks and not her brains. After the Arctic Incident, the Rescue Bots awake to find themselves in an odd situation Everyone believes they died three years ago and they all have developed unusual powers. How is Bee fine after all hes been through? Parent Optimus Prime - Works | Archive of Our Own (Don't own TFP). Bumblebee flinched as his sensitive doorwings scraped up against the wall, Ratchet glared at him and continued. I'm going to save them, even if it's the last thing I do. "NooBeewake up" said Optimus. What if the guardians were swapped? tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Rights belong to the rightful owners. Until she became obsessed with these symbols that were only in her mind. This one gets dark. My name is Serenity Harper. The kid who tries to make up for his disadvantages in life by trying to help with the war cause, but . But that's 'not' the unbelievable part. Beware of tags. I shouldn't have snapped at you . Having to deal with zombies and a local gang. So, one night in the junkyard nearby her home, she comes across an old Camaro, yellow with black racing stripes, and with her knowledge she fixes it up and is soon swept up into a galactic war and has to prove to herself she is more than a pretty face. Hear the tale of a Wizarding boy raised by a leader named, Elita 1. In which Grimlock needs some alone time and Bumblebee manages to tag along. Optimus headed towards Bumblebee's room and open the door. The Prime's gaze was sorrowful and regretful, and when his finger rose to stroke the boy, Bumblebee snatched him back, clutching Sam protectively to his chest. Wattpad Fic}(PLEASE READ THEIR FIC FIRST!!!! Work Search: And then he wakes up, healed from his injuries, thanks to Sari's key. (A reboot of From Teens to Sparklings. Blades/Bumblebee (Transformers) - Works | Archive of Our Own Fatherly type bonding with Bee and Optimus. As the four try to rebuild their lives and uncover the answers to the missing years and what happened to them, they soon find that their survival is more than just luckSomeone is manipulating events to their whim. (It all depends on the characters & How much I know about them.). - Hi, author here :) I've been writing fanfictions for ages, I even posted some of them on Wattpad back in the day.

Liberal Party Branches Victoria, Prefikset E Shteteve 44, Articles T