watts funeral home braddock, pa obituaries

Mr Watts and his staff bring calm in the midst of a storm. Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home +1 412-271-3880. . Watts Memorial Chapel Inc company profile in Braddock, PA. Our free company profile report for Watts Memorial Chapel Inc includes business information such as contact, sales and Craig handles everything very caring and w the last service our family used him for my beloved grandfather, he listened and handled everyt", "My family has been using this funeral home over the years, unfortunately! To the family of Mr. James Gambrell: We express our heartfelt condolences to you during this time of grief. Watts Memorial Chapel Funeral Home offers a complete range of services to Braddock, PA, from full funeral services to cremations and memorial services, and they are experienced in honoring many faiths and customs. Work here? (580) 564-1313 See prices, reviews and available discounts for Watts Memorial Chapel, Inc. and other funeral homes in Braddock, PA. . Watts Memorial Chapel Obituaries & Services In Braddock, Pa Home Funeral Homes Pennsylvania Braddock Watts Memorial Chapel Unclaimed Listing Is this your business? Select from these locations within 5 miles. Trust is their top concern plus they specialize in custom funerals, basic cremation, grief support, urn selection, and military burial services including offering veteran burial flags. View: 5 miles | 15 miles | 30 miles | Search again, Our florists near Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated offer same day delivery, For Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, & Hindu funerals. He is the most generous funeral director that I worked for in the 10 years I worked in the funeral service!!! 2012 - 2023 Funerals360, All rights reserved. very professional, kind, thoughtful, was always available. written by: Watts Memorial Chapel Inc, Braddock, PA - Funeral Home Arrangements Watts Memorial Chapel Inc, Braddock, PA Watts Memorial Chapel Inc 808 Talbot Ave Braddock , PA 15104 Average Rating (4.00) Contact Info Phone: (412) 271-3880 Tweet Request a Change on this Entry 08/15/2011 8:33PM Leave a Reply Posted Obituary Announcements Please know that we are praying for your strength and understanding during this time. at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several Thank you doe making my last expression of love to my brother, a memorable one. Watts Memorial Chapel Unclaimed Claim this businessto view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and respond to reviews. Watts Memorial Chapel Incis a local funeral and cremation providerin Braddock, Pennsylvania who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs. Help others by adding or updating 200 South First http://www.eagletribune.com/archive/x2073118767/James-G-Moran-50, Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home, Braddock, PA Browse a few memorial websites created for people from Braddock, PA No results will be shown. Supervisor. Very pleased with the service here. http://www.floristone.com/pennsylvania-pennsylvania/braddock/ronald-v-lucas-funeral-home-flowers-7286.htm. actual pricing. Gray, Jacqueline M. Smith, Kevin Gray, Andre' Gray, Sakia Gray, Donald Smith, Nada Gray, Kathleen Gray and Terrill Guyton; brother of George R. Gray, Mariann Stewart and Annette Henderson. Claim this page . 2012-05-29 11:08:46 Funeral Homes providing services around Braddock,PA15104. Listing for Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated in Braddock, Pennsylvania, which deals with funerals and cremation. James Gambrell Obituary announcement - Posted by Rev. Are you familiar with Watts Memorial Chapel? Our love and prayers are with you and the family. what was a very difficult time of decision making. Reviews regarding Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated. Services of comfort entrusted to WATTS MEMORIAL CHAPEL, INC., 808 Talbot Ave., Braddock, PA 15104 (412) 271-3880. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We are sorry that we are unable to be with you in this time of bereavement. It has always been family owned, From Business: Every December, The George I. You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. This location has proudly served the local community with exceptional care for years and will help guide your family through funeral service etiquette, modify your memorial, funeral costs, directions to cemeteries, guestbook, online obituary creation, and telling your life story. If you are considering sending funeral flowers to a family who may have a loved one here}, you can send funeral blossoms to Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home now. An important obligation is to provide information so that everyone can make informed decisions about funeral and cremation services. http://www.manta.com/c/mmsljrg/watts-memorial-chapel-inc, Watts Memorial Chapel Inc - Braddock, PA, 15104 - Citysearch OK 73439 I need to speak to someone related to Broderick Evans, whose funeral was there earlier this year, My phone number is 412-378-8067, Ricky was our computer guy and had our computer at the time os his death. The professional, devoted staff can assist you in making memorial service service arrangements, funeral arranging, and assist you through cremation choices. When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. 534 Jones Avenue, Braddock, PA, 15104-2419. 2013-08-14 11:48:48 Please contact the funeral home for Get discount coupons for Watts Memorial Chapel Inc and other Braddock, PA local merchants. Come to Citysearch to get information, directions, and reviews on Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home and http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/profile/8589654/braddock_pa/ronald_v_lucas_funeral_home.html, Map of Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home, 534 Jones Ave, Braddock, PA To find the latest feeds, please visit our rss page . Edit. For an optimal experience and to access all the free planning tools: Saving favorite articles is a Premium feature. Express your love and sympathy with a final tribute that will console the family and friends at the Visitation or Service. For individuals cared for through Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home, James G. Moran, 50 on Feb. 28, 2018, 7:33 a.m. whom they are providing service when their life has been turned upside down and everything seems so difficult. http://www.eagletribune.com/archive/x2073118767/James-G-Moran-50, http://www.manta.com/c/mm8sn16/ronald-v-lucas-funeral-home, http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/profile/8589654/braddock_pa/ronald_v_lucas_funeral_home.html, http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/profile/map/8589654/braddock_pa/ronald_v_lucas_funeral_home.html, http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Ronald.V.Lucas.Funeral.Home.Inc.Theodore.Joseph.Schleifer.Il.412-271-1361, http://local.yahoo.com/info-11821454-schleifer-iii-theodore-j-ronald-v-lucas-funeral-home-braddock, http://www.floristone.com/pennsylvania-pennsylvania/braddock/ronald-v-lucas-funeral-home-flowers-7286.htm. Full-service funeral homes offer everything from burial services to cremation services. To ensure the authenticity of reviews at Funerals360, we require you to register or login prior to sharing your review with the Funerals360 community. The memorial director can guide you through all facets of the service; including memorial flowers, casket choices, suitable music selection, and local accommodations. There are many choices of arrangements, in different price ranges, that will be both tasteful and appropriate in expressing your condolences. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Visitation only Friday 3 to 5pm on February 26, 2021 at WATTS MEMORIAL CHAPEL, INC., 808 Talbot Ave., Braddock, PA 15104, (412) 271-3880. This is the fee for the embalming process. Email Us Creating funeral cost comparisons and estimates for custom funeral packages is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers. Reviewed on Google Thank you Mr. Watts for showing such love to my family. ARRANGEMENTS: Calling hours will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 4 in the Lucas & Eaton Funeral Home, 91 Long Sands Road SALEM, N.H. Dorothy V. (Doucas) Wilder, of Salem, N.H., formerly of Woburn, died at Parkland Medical Center in Derry Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Select from these locations within 5 miles. Please, fill name and email fields, and verify you are not bot. This business is situated 2.5 miles out of downtown Braddock, Pennsylvania which is in Allegheny County and serves surrounding neighborhoods of: Rankin, E Pittsburgh, East Pgh, N Versailles, Munhall, Whitaker, West Homestead, W Homestead, W Mifflin/Pleasant Hills, Pittsburgh, Swissvale, Hazelwood, East McKeesport, E Mc Keesport, E McKeesport, Squirrel Hill, Wall, Penn Hills, Universal, and Homewood. (580) 795-3311 Bessie & Izell Black & family OK 73448 Anderson are hands down the bes". See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Share prices To plant a tree in. The florists near Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated include a wonderful and diverse choice of wreaths, arrangements, and baskets to help communicate your compassion for the family. on Sept. 22, 2022, 11:45 a.m. Map of Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home in North Braddock. What does Watts Memorial Chapel do very well? Amy K. Located in Braddock, Pennsylvania and 2.5 miles from town center of Braddock, this business is within Allegheny County and assists the surrounding areas of: Rankin, E Pittsburgh, East Pgh, N Versailles, Swissvale, West Homestead, W Homestead, Munhall, Whitaker, W Mifflin/Pleasant Hills, Pittsburgh, Hazelwood, East McKeesport, E Mc Keesport, E McKeesport, Squirrel Hill, Wall, Universal, Penn Hills, and Homewood. Phone Number. Anderson are hands down the best people on the planet! makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. they take care of each family One Heart at a Time. very professional, kind, thoughtful, was always available. http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Watts.Memorial.Chapel.Inc.412-271-3880, Send flowers to Watts Memorial Chapel Inc in Braddock See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Do you own or work for this funeral home? Rev. His staff became good friends of mine and th". Reviewed on Google We are living in such crazy and divided times, it is such a blessing to do business with people (Mr Watts and his entire staff) who care more for the families that they meet and. Share your knowledge with others. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you in selecting funeral flowers in Braddock, Pennsylvania. Full funeral home pricing is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers. It is the goal of Watts Memorial Chapel Funeral Home to support you through every step of your arrangements and to pay tribute to the special memory of your loved one. Why did you originally choose to work with Watts Memorial Chapel? They invite you to contact them with your questions or schedule a visit at any time. (5.00 out of 5), Palms Mortuary - Tucson, AZ (5.00 out of 5), Chapel Of The Four Seasons - Santa Cruz, CA Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. Husband of Rita (McArthur) Gray; father of Anita Gray, James M. Gray, Jr., Ronald A. I need to speak to someone related to Broderick Evans, whose funeral was there earlier this year, My phone number is 412-378-8067, Ricky was our computer guy and had our computer at the time os his death. To inquire about a specific funeral service by Watts Memorial Chapel Inc, contact the funeral director at 412-271-3880. I have, sadly, lost 3 family members in 1 year so", "Kitty and the staff at R.V. Watts Memorial Chapel 808 Talbot Avenue Braddock, PA 15104 Phone (412) 271-3880 Location See Map Below Watts Memorial Chapel Funeral Home At Watts Memorial Chapel Funeral Home in Braddock, Pennsylvania, personal service, attention to detail and professionalism are the hallmarks of their business. Average Rating, Comment on Watts Memorial Chapel Inc - Braddock, PA This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. (5.00 out of 5), Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL Obituary for Robert Ernest Ita at Watts Funeral Home - Madill Robert Bob Ernest Ita, 76, of Kingston, Oklahoma passed away on Monday, April 10, 2023, at his home in Kingston. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Madill, We specialize in meeting your floral needs during this difficult time. He has help alot of familes in Braddock over the years when it comes to home goings he a great person , Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Prices More info. Craig handles everything very caring and w the last servic", "My family has been using this funeral home over the years, ". Allen Davis, Interim Pastor Bob attended Tarrant County College in Ft. Worth, Texas and 18 | Funeral Home Website by Batesville. heart of the family whom they are providing service when their life has been turned upside down and everything seems so difficult. Post a Comment or Review, Post a Condolence Message, or Post an Obituary for Watts Memorial Chapel Inc. 2019-03-19 11:50 - This TribLIVE.com feed is no longer active. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. Watts James w Jr Funeral Director 808 Talbot Ave, Braddock, Pennsylvania, 15104, United States (412) 271-3880 Send flowers. Website. Anderson Funeral Home, Inc. was founded by Robert Vincent Anderson in 1919. Social distancing, nose and mouth protection are required. His staff became good friends of mine and they are very concerned for and empathetic to the families of the deceased!! Located in Braddock, Pennsylvania. No Funeral Service. I have, sadly, lost 3 family members in 1 year so we spent a lot of time with them and they could not have been more helpful, car", "Kitty and the staff at R.V. Welcome to Funerals360, the most comprehensive resource for funeral planning. Green Funeral Home hosts a non-denominational Service of Remembrance honoring those who have passed away during the year. Local, 412.271.1361. To continue, register as a Premium Member or login and visit your User Dashboard to upgrade your Basic Membership. PA, based on our estimates. The Watts Family Our Family Serving Yours since 1926 With over 94 years of funeral service in our past, the management and staff of Watts Funeral Home and Flanagan-Watts Funeral Home look forward to serving the needs of our present and future generations. It would be apprieciated it someone would pass my name and number on to the closespt family member, so that we can get our sons lab top back, Thank you . Obituaries from Watts Memorial Chapel in Braddock, Pennsylvania. claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Reviewed Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. View detailed profile, contacts, maps, reports and more. my heart I was working with the right person. [emailprotected], 707 Highway 70 East (5.00 out of 5), Miller Funeral Home - Dundee, IL He ". This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. options and ask for general price lists. Reviewed on Google 808 Talbot Ave, Braddock, PA 15104, USA. Kingston, Phone: 412-271-1361. ONLINE ONLY FINANCING: Secure . Send Flowers Overview Upcoming Services.

How Much Does A Dog Dermatologist Cost, Fedex Your Request Failed To Pass Our Security Check, Articles W