what happened to living proof prime style extender

I loved this product at first but then it feel like it can make my hair feel stiff. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2016. With the others I get a sticky mess. Apply to damp hair from roots to ends. Prime Style Extender. 5 star. I prefer dry shampoo actually to this product for the price. yet, but based on my experience with the Style Extender, I am ready to plunk down money to try any of the other products in their line. 8%. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2016. Water/Eau/Aqua, Octafluoropentylmethacrylate (Polyfluoroester), Myristyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, PEG-8 Stearate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Proponiate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Sorbic Acid, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropionol, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol. I'm a middle aged woman who is lucky enough to have long, thick hair. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2017. I can't say if it would hold for multiple days and I have to wash my hair every day due to my CPAP use but I am very pleased. 4.4. Still fine and thin, but the style holds and I don't have to use multiple cans of hairspray for it to stay in. Verb Ghost Dry Oil on the ends . Subtotal: Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Repels sweat and dirt from hair and scalp Alcohol-free Unisex & suitable for all hair types Boost the life of your style with em Living Proof's Prime Style Extender Spray /em . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. At the risk of sounding dramatic, I have to say that it's been nothing short of life changing for me! Add a Photo. 78% would repurchase. Top up your cosmetic bag with our curation of must have beauty staples. They first shot to fame with the layered Rachel haircut during her Friends days in 1994. I buy a bottle of shampoo about every 6 months (same with the conditioner), Prime lasts about 4 months, and the dry shampoo a month (admittedly I'm a little heavy-handed with itsomeone more conservative probably could get more time out of it). These limited edition treats are all yours when you shop your favourite brands. Review product. Similar to the benefits of face primers, Prime perfects and smoothes hair strands while providing an optimal foundation for other styling products. Because I have an oily scalp, I've been washing my hair daily for years. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group. 539 reviews. Living Proof has concocted a potent mix of products based on hard science and an understanding of womens hair needs, and now seems poised for big growth. Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. 7%. Claim to prolong styling and to be suitable for all hair types. This is the perfect size for when i travel i have used the Living Proof Cream Style Extender as well and i find this to work just as good as the Cream i find this holds my style just as long as the cream only difference is this is a spray and you can use however much you like and this does . Profile. * Standard Shipping and UPS Ground Shipping Time In Transit Is An Estimate And Is Not Guaranteed. It is formulated with our advanced priming system which create an exquisitely thin, weightless shield and repels dirt and oil to keep hair cleaner, longer. Ojon Super Sleek Restorative Blowout Perfector is spiked with azurite, plant keratin and a slew of essential oils that both prevent and smooth out frizzies. It doesn't really do anything, even As much as I wanted to like this product, I was not satisfied with Living Proof Prime Style Extender. I LOVE Living Proof Prime Style Extender. Prime doesnt let that happen; the Style Extender has been formulated with OFPMA as well as priming emollients to prevent styles from falling. A first-of-its-kind hair primer that extends your style 2x longer. Michele M. 1 year ago. $34.90. 3 star. Rates are provided at checkout. You must first contact us to receive a return authorization number before making a return. And only the best, most trusted, brand name hair waxes, gels, sprays and mousses will do. It looks like Really helps my style last longer! Smart!MORE: Tame Your Hair TroublesAnother style-killer is product buildup, which can weigh down your do and make it look limp and oily. Suitable for all hair types, Living Proof's Prime Style Extender Cream is an innovative styling solution - developed to extend the longevity of your (not-so-natural) waves, curls or up-do. I'm using it with PhD line, so I don't know about its standalone performance, but I made me free from morning retouching. Reviews 12 reviews. Giving voice to our expertly curated product edit, Inside Space features a broad range of topical editorials, practical advice and shoppablestories. Receive your order in 1-2 working days. Extra 15% Off Your Purchase Plus More! 69%. Free when you spend $150 WATER/EAU/AQUA, OCTAFLUOROPENTYL METHACRYLATE (OFPMA), MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PPG-2 MYRISTYL ETHER PROPIONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-8 STEARATE, POLYISOBUTENE, CITRONELLOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, CITRAL, GERANIOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE. I have very fine, sparse hair which is prone to oiliness. MORE: 13 Food Hacks for Better Skin and Hair. All rights reserved. $19.99. Benefits. Ad Choices. I've gone from washing and drying my hair everyday to twice a week. Shop the range of product sets and value savings here. Putting the fine touches on your look requires hair styling products. Already got one of my friends hooked on the product. To complete sign up for coupons, we need some additional details. If your board is public, tags will also help others discover your board. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Please try again. Nice light scent and feel great on my hair. Refunds can be obtained within 30 days of purchase for any unused merchandise, EXCEPT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, in its original purchase condition and packaging. Select a city below: 2023 TIME USA, LLC. [Updated 1/6/23]. All rights reserved. I would love to purchase the full size of this. The total doesn't include S&H, tax and discounts. $40.49. There was an error adding this item to the ideaboard. My blonde curls often like to masquerade as frizz, and taming and hydrating them can sometimes feel like an exercise in futility. MORE: Tame. Review product. The lightweight white cream has a floral/citrusy scent. If you hair is not as oily you could probably get 5 days worth of your style. I tried their Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment and it doesnt even come close. I have very fine hair, so I'm looking for an alternative that won't weigh my hair down. I have to style my hair by either curling or straightening it after I wash, not lucky enough to have the kind of hair that dries and looks great so if I can lengthen the life of a style I'm all for it. Bonus: You can layer other products over it, since there's no detectable buildup. Living Proof Full Root Lift Spray . GirlGetGlamorou. At this time we are unable to ship to P.O Boxes, A.P.O or F.P.O, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Suitable for all hair types Prime Style Extender by Living Proof is silicone free and safe and formulated for colour and chemically-treated hair. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2016. Key Benefits: Helps extend the life of hair styles. I purchased a kit from Living Proof that contained this style extender hair primer and since I love a more natural look, I decided to only use this primer with my regular shampoo and conditioner. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020. I tried to find a similar product locally. Helps keep style longer when blow drying hair. I keep trying so many different things and none compare. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. While I normally use heat tools to adjust any pieces that are misbehaving, the No Frizz Cream greatly reduced my need to tinker with my waves. Prime is so perfecting is can be used alone, yet so weightless it can be used under your favorite stylers. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. 2023 Cond Nast. It truly does what it claims. My hair has never looked this good. This product is a game changer. I will definitely repurchase. Hip hairdos never go out of style. Its applied to clean, damp hair, and can be layered with other products. Rebecca L. 4 months ago. Reply. Fashion Week Backstage: 5 Questions with Hairstylist Antonio Corral Calero, Karlie Kloss Chop Already Named Haircut of the Year, 2012 National Medal of Technology and Innovation, The Democratization of Fashion: A Brief History, Signature Styles: Favorite Fashions of Picasso, The Beatles and Other Great Creatives, Our Fair Ladies: The 14 Most Fashionable First Ladies, Virgin Americas New Uniforms: A 75-Year History of Fashion In Flight, Fresh Faces: 13 Young Celebrity Ad Campaigns. go to My Offers to print the offer, or show it to the cashier from your phone during checkout. It's creamy but I can't feel it in my hair at all. Use alone or under other styles. Made my hair super smooth without any other products! The styler is lightweight enough that I was initially skeptical it would even do anything at all, much less double the lifespan of my hairstyle as it claims. Our new issue of Inside Space is here to help you master the art of beauty shopping. I purchased mine from Specialized Beauty Store here in Amazon and it is without a doubt the real deal (Authentic).I recently bought a tube at ulta for 30 dollars and compared the two and they were the same.This still keeps my hair looking great through the entire day just a quick brush and my style falls back into place.I would definitely know the difference had I recieved a fake .The real product does not disappoint! {{^isModal}}* Exclusions apply. Please call 1-800-GO-BEYOND for assistance. before using the style extender, and then again on day 3 or 4 as needed. I use very little of this because it goes a long way! I miss the orange-y smell and how m. Living Proof Prime Style Extender Cream 5 oz, helps to repel dirt and oil to keep hair cleaner, longer, perfects cuticles so weightless it can used alone or layered under other styling products. Living Proof Prime Style Extender . After I tried this it immediately became part of my regular routine. Prime is so perfecting it can be used alone, yet so weightless it can be layered under other styles. You need to be signed in to create more than one idea board. 12 reviews. Makeup Madness Challenge 2023: CHAMPION REVEALED! There are currently no items in your cart. Find your boards faster! Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. If I combine it with Bumble and Bumble Texture UnDressing cream, I love the results. See how to apply coupon, For information on our privacy practices, please visit our. Doesn't weigh hair down, protects and prevents frizz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Why settle for less? See Living Proof co-founder and stylist Ward Stegerhoek demonstrate how to turn fine lifeless hair into a thick full hairstyle that lasts with Living Proof P. 4 star. This stuff works wonders. 4.5 /5. The brands MIT-based R&D team discovered that when you do your hair, temporary hydrogen bonds form to set the style. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019. But she has otherwise stayed out of the game until nowor specifically October 2012, when she signed on as the celebrity face and product creator of Boston-based Living Proof, a line of hair products founded by biotech scientists that promises to revolutionize your coif. We ship worldwide! The Living Proof Prime Style Extender protects these hydrogen bonds from breaking down, while also shielding your style against dirt and oil, helping it stay longer. Margaret Mitchell's Ultimate Beauty Picks, Shop All The Dark Spot & Pigmentation Guide, Shop All Margaret Mitchell's Ultimate Beauty Picks, Longer time between shampoos and time-consuming touch-ups, Can be used alone or layered under other stylers. Of course. Were sorry, this item has limited availability for Same Day Delivery in your area. When you're looking for the best hair styling waxes, gels, creams, mousses and sprays at discount prices, look no further than Image Beauty Discount Beauty Center. It is supposed to provide body for fine hair and extend your style. Sometimes I wake up absolutely drenched, but with a little LP Dry Shampoo, my hair is grease, dirt and smell free. I don't know why. Neither does quality hairstyling products and low prices at Image Beauty Discount Beauty Center. Prime is so perfecting is can be used alone, yet so weightless it can be used under your favorite stylers. Living Proof Living Proof Style Lab Prime Style Extender Spray. Comb through. It never did much to improve my hair when it needed touching up and it ran out fast. Living Proof touts it as the biggest anti-frizz breakthrough in over 30 years, setting up outsize expectations at the get-go. I'm sure it's a good product for those with fine, straight hair, but on my curly Jewish 3B mane it's a total dud. Discover the perfect sets with incredible savings. love how it felt in my hair. I can sometimes skip dry shampoo between washes. It also helps with fly-away hairs some of us experience in the dry, cold days of winter. 0%. item 4 Living Proof Prime Style Extender 5 Oz 148 mL Full Size Style Lab SEALED Living Proof Prime Style Extender 5 Oz 148 mL Full Size Style Lab SEALED. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our great all around product! Is Jennifer Anistons Brand, Lolavie, Worth The Price? Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018. Living Proof. I agree it was the only thing where if I slept on my flat ironed hair straight for days even after sleeping on it and in high humidity. It takes hours for it to air dry, and at least 20 minutes to dry with a hair dryer. 8. 4 star. Beauty to Your Makeup Bag. 2 star. Use: On clean, damp hair, generously apply Prime, coating hair from roots to ends. INTERNATIONAL Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2015. From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations, Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills, Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you, Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests, Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers, Sign in to Sephora for a more personalized experience, Reorder it from in-store and online purchases, Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations, Payments, contact info, addresses and password. Provides foundation for other products. Unlike alcohol-based hair sprays, this styling cream leaves hair silky, not crunchy or weighed down. 18%. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2017. Sponsored Sponsored Sponsored. Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Thanks JB 4 Reply 1 Reply 1 Reply SisterRay I'm a middle aged woman who is lucky enough to have long, thick hair. There is nothing else like it. Check your email for future offers and promotions. Using a quarter-size amount on damp hair before styling repels oil, dirt, and moisture, keeping your style intact for a good few days. Hair care companies are working overtime to introduce new hairstyle extenders, or products that help you get the most out of your style.Quiz: How Healthy Are Your Locks?Super-sciencey hair brand Living Proof leads the pack with their game-changing Prime Style Extender. Will have to try it when I wear my hair curly!! I absolutely love the Living Proof Prime Style Extender and absolutely notice a difference when I don't use it. For me, a dupe means a nearly identical formulation or color. The ingredients in the "dupes" are very different. While supplies last. perfects cuticles so weightless it can used alone or layered under other styling products. Now she is better-known for the signature style that she nearly always sports: long, sleek, sometimes with beachy waves, but almost always envy-inducing. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream was something of a revelation, and has quickly become a shining star in my haircare routine. This page works best with JavaScript. 148ML Living Proof Prime Style Extender is probably my favorite hair care product EVER. Living Proof Prime Style Extender is a hair primer that lengthens the life of your style; Lightweight hair primer; For all hair types; Made with OFPMA, a molecule that helps smooth strands while keeping humidity out; Helps style last longer; Can be used alone or with other products; No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates; 5 oz. Use the enter key to expand submenu items. Free shipping. Hair Honey 10 reviews. {{#prodTitle}} {{{prodTitle}}} {{/prodTitle}} {{#title}} {{{title}}} {{/title}}, Please create an Idea Board to get started (Ex: Modern bedroom design, Living room decor, Kitchen Makeover) {{^user.data.loginStatus}} or. I often leave my apartment in the morning with one style, but after a morning commute and various levels of humidity, stress and sweat, by afternoon Im frowning in the bathroom mirror at how mussed my hair has gotten. Image Beauty does not provide refunds on electrical appliances (blow dryers, flat irons, etc..). I'm devastated that it appears to be discontinued! Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Living proof Prime Style Extender Hair Primer, 5 Fl Oz, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, SCALPICIN Max Strength Scalp Itch Treatment, 1.5 Ounce, Living Proof Perfect hair Day dry shampoo 4.0 OZ (198 ML), See all details for Living proof Prime Style Extender Hair Primer, 5 Fl Oz. Glow-inducing lip balms are the following go-to product for the multitasking beauty lover. UPS Ground (1-5 business days): Flat Rate of $12.50 for any purchase under $55.00. No less significantly, I found that my hair stayed fresher longerand I already believe in shampooing minimally as it is. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge and must be requested via e-mail after the order is placed. package quality. Click for Details. Especially when you can get the quality you want for the same prices here at image Beauty as the cut-rate store brands at the supermarket. I use this on damp hair from the roots down. and Prime Style Extender ($20 for 5 oz.) I was proven wrong! Orders over $100 receive FREE UPS Ground Shipping. Start a Conversation. it does fall some, to be expected, but the basic style is there. Prime Style Extender Cream by Living Proof for Unisex, 2 oz: Leaves hair soft and smooth. Check out Community's Favorite Product, Which Black-owned beauty and wellness brands do you want to see at Sephora? Because I have an oily scalp, I've been washing my hair daily for years. Its happened to all of us: you seemingly spend hours of primping time perfecting your fab Audrey Hepburn-esque updo or the perfect glassy-straight blowoutonly to watch your new do frizz, wilt,or deflate faster than you can say hairstyle hell.The good news? Key Benefits. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), Prime Style Extender Cream: Prime Style Extender Cream is ideal for all hair types. Not giving up on it yet as it's a great idea, just need to figure out what amount is best. I'm so sad that it's been discontinued. The smell is amazing and leaves no residue! creates an optimal base for all styles. My style also lasts into the next day, which is unheard of for me. I am so glad that I tried this product! {{^isModal}}Check your email for future offers and promotions. skuId: 20273453 . Re: Living Proof Prime Style Extender - replacement? I can get away with going three days without washing my hair. 8%. Get style with stamina and save time, day after day. 2nd Day Air (2 business days): Shipping rate is calculated based on weight and location. I was very pleased with it. Check out the list at left of the top hair styling product brands we carry for your favorite. AddThis Utility Frame. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Receive exclusive beauty offers, access to Limited Edition boxes and the latest beauty news straight to your inbox! Product details. A first-of-its-kind hair primer that extends your style 2x longer. Should You Add R.E.M. Receive a Living Proof Prime Style Extender deluxe sample, free with any online merchandise purchase of >25 USD or more. OFPMA also repels dirt and oil, so styles stay cleaner, longer. My locks didnt feel greasy or weighted down if I took an extra day or two between washings. 3 star. Living Proof Prime Style Extender is probably my favorite hair care product EVER. 8%. In the morning my style stayed in place and am ready for work. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), Prime Style Extender Cream: helps to repel dirt and oil to keep hair cleaner, longer. Sorry, there seems to have been an error. Living Proof wants to be proof in a bottle rather than hope in a bottle, and it has an impressive pedigree: ten patents and a 2012 National Medal of Technology and Innovation for co-founder Robert Langer. For all types of hair. User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Using a quarter-size amount on damp hair before styling repels oil, dirt, and moisture, keeping . My hair style holds all day long. Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2020. The Living Proof Prime Style Extender protects these hydrogen bonds from breaking down, while also shielding your style against dirt and oil, helping it stay longer. 75%. Bringing her vision and ethics to the beauty world, designer Stella McCartney has created a conscious, vegan and cruelty-free skincare line. I'm very low maintenance and don't have the patience to mess with my hair every day. On your first order with code FIRST15. Style as usual. Living Proofs No Frizz Cream ($26 for 4 oz.) Can be used alone or layered under other stylers. It will even last until Tuesday. Combined with other products, or aloneI don't see much difference, either Definitely worth buying. This makes my blowout, waves, Love, love, love this product and it does just what it says. This Style Extender is formulated with our advanced priming system, designed with OFPMA and priming emollients to create an exquisitely thin, weightless shield around every hair strand. On Sunday night I will wash my hair and before I blow dry it I will add this product and any other product I want to use and style my hair. On clean, damp hair, generously apply Prime, coating hair from roots to ends. $44.99 previous price $44.99 previous price $44.99. Living Proof Prime Style Extender - replacement? Love this stuff! I Love this product!!! 4.0 76 reviews. Receive your order in 7-11 working days, EXPRESS DELIVERY - $13 Standard Shipping (1-7days): Flat Rate of $7.49 for any purchase under $55.00. Like I can mold it into a shape and it will stay there. A system error occurred. Embody Volumizing Foam bringing an airy volume to the tresses, it enhances the thickness and adds body without flaking for a look thats full of bounce and vitality. Share the #UnboxingMoments with Glossies everywhere, GLOSSYBOX Valentines Day Limited Edition 2023, GLOSSYBOX Black Friday Limited Edition 2022, Living Proof Prime Style Extender Hair Primer. But when moisture vapor seeps in (due to air conditioners, indoor heating and weather changes), it breaks down the bonds, causing the style to fall. 1 star. Prime can be used alone or is so weightless it can be layered under other stylers. From skincare and makeup tips to advice on building a shelfie worthy beauty wardrobe. I have extremely obnoxious hair that gets excited at even the slightest hint of humidity. Celebrity Haristylist Chris McMillan on Prepping Kim Kardashian for the MTV Movie Awards, Allure Exclusive: Celebrity Hairstylist Chris McMillan on Prepping Jennifer Aniston and Kate Capshaw for the Oscars. All that washing, heat styling, and color to cover the grays have, over time, really started to fry my hair. Nothing compares. Does the Jennifer Aniston-fronted line of hair products live up to its moniker? I have very unmanageable hair. Used product, if still in reasonable condition, can be returned for exchange or credit within 30 days of purchase. Someone with hair so celebrated would seem to be a natural spokesperson for a haircare brand, and Aniston did shill for a LOreal hairspray back in the 90s. Find out more about our international shipping options on our delivery page. Kind-to-skin ingredients lie at the heart of this playful, vegan and multi-tasking hero makeup brand. Lifting, tightening, and firming, this new face, neck and dcollet mask delivers instant results for a radiant complexion. It's well worth the money for the time it saves me from having to do my hair! Write a Review. Please wait while this amp page is being built. Prime extends hair styles 2x longer, while enabling you to go longer between shampoos with fewer touch-ups. Shipping Time In Transit Is From Date Shipped. 3 / 5. On clean, damp hair, generously apply Prime, coating hair from roots to ends. Of course from the second day on, it's more of a wave or slight curl but still a big deal for me. Send it back for free, Enjoy 15% Off With this I get shape and volume. $38.25. After trying some other Living Proof products without much luck, I was skeptcial about the Prime Style Extender. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2014. At the risk of sounding dramatic, I have to say that it's been nothing short of life changing for me! Water/Aqua/Eau (Solvent), Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (OFPMA) (Moisture-Controlling Active), Myristyl Alcohol (Emulsion Stabilizer, Conditioning Agent), Polyacrylate-13 (Thickening Agent), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Conditioning Agent/Emollient), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate (Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), PEG-8 Stearate (Emulsifier), Polyisobutene (Thickening Agent), Citronellol (Fragrance), Fragrance/Parfum (Fragrance), Citral (Fragrance), Geraniol (Fragrance), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Component), Limonene (Fragrance). TRACKED DELIVERY - $7 I have used this product and have been exceptionally happy with ALL of the Living Proof Products! Use the tab key or shift plus tab keys to move between the menu items. Summary: I received a free sample of this item from Sephora and took it with me on a trip. Not happy? Prime Style Extender by haircare specialists Living Proof helps extend the life of any hair style so there's more time between shampoos and less need for touch ups in between. Allow 3-5 days to begin receiving emails. 06-13-2020 12:46 PM. Product does exactly the opposite of what you would want it to do. Shipping to Military, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska and other territories are subject to an additional shipping charge. Omg I'm in the same boat. Amazing product ! Really love this. And I live in the tropics! Next Day Air (1 business day): Shipping rate is calculated based on weight and location. {{^ibPublic}} Private {{/ibPublic}} {{#ibPublic}} Public {{/ibPublic}}, {{#isPrivate}} Private {{/isPrivate}} {{^isPrivate}} Public {{/isPrivate}}. Living Proof prime style extender. Hair sprays for the best hold. Delivery is made by USPS. This page works best with JavaScript. I love Living Proof products but i feel like this is just very, very thin hair gel in a squirt bottle. Living proof Prime Style Extender Spray, 1.7 Fl Oz . Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This is my Favorite from Living Proof i have already ordered several of these 5 oz Style Extenders and i like when a product works as they claim it to.This really holds your style throughout the day and into the next morning ,i wash my hair every day but i noticed when i wake up if i just run the Brush through it the style falls back in place,With this product you can use as much as you want and your hair wont look flat and oily ,after i put this on i use other styling products over this but if you want this can be used alone.This product is one worth trying.I dont think you will be disappointed.update july 23,2017 im still using this faithfully I know some reviewers said they recieved a fake one.

Cole Neuroscience Center Knoxville, Tn, Railview Kennels Arthur, Il, Homes For Rent In Volusia County By Owner, Crypto Conference 2021 Las Vegas, Autograph Signings Los Angeles, Articles W